Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha (54777 Views)

Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. / Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence / Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by 3Ceagle(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
When you are top the ladder, be careful not to offend everyone below you. Nothing is permanent in life. When good fortune smiles on you, reach out to others and also make peace with everyone in humility.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Minjim: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
And where did oshiomole send you to?
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by PaulH07: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Nobleman005(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yobabad:
Every mallam with his own kettle, my only problem now is to see Biafra restored which I surely believe must come to pass

Iseeeeeeee
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Dino Melaye is a fòol.
......rather a HUGE FOOL
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by helpfindbolu: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by smallsmall: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
How does that make Dino Me-lying a Senator again?
All these Association of Certificate Forgers sef.
Shameless criminals.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Dansuqi: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
deboysben:
Dino is coming back

While oshio has gone into political oblivion.

One good turn deserves another

Coming back to nnewi? Why do you support clownish individuals? Dino has been retired by smart and bello
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Letmehearword: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
[What is he going to campaign as, Osho will be in the wilderness seeking the face of the gods while his pastor campaigns]Oshomole may not have enough strength to campaign for pastor Ize ooo
Because he has a lot thinking about now.[/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by POSSIBLE402: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Why na dino..this dino is mad internationally.. Lol
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Jazzafizzy(f): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Dino pls allow Oshiomole observe his sober reflection in peace....I'm quite sure Oshiomole would have blocked a lot of people's phone numbers already, and deleted Giadom and Obaseki's own outrightly. Infact at the moment he maybe posting some memes and motivational messages on his Whatsapp status to console himself. Lest I forget, he may also be shopping for the next court he will visit, and I'm suspecting he will file the next case for Judge Juddy on CBS Reality to handle. By the next legal week the judiciary will be hosting, Oshiomole may be their next guest speaker due to his familiarity with the court.
He will also visit TVC , for journalist hangout and anchor the program centered around jide lie lie loju grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2020
Dino = Nigerian Trump
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:00am On Jun 26, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Dino Melaye is a fòol.

e pain am!!! cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:02am On Jun 26, 2020
helinues:
Jobless mofo

e pain am well well cheesy
eriako!!!
igbunu we gbo yanra!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Mftivi: 1:28am On Jun 26, 2020
osazsky:
every dictator achieves lot but through the wrong way Mugabe...Charles Taylor and Saddam musial where the richest men in thier country..the question u should be asking is how did they all end?
lol not a good example bro, I support your views but those men were not some bad dictators as you were led to believe. They were eliminated for other reasons that is not for the good of their Citizens.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by ddeola: 2:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Dino... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Arewa1408: 3:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Yobabad:
Every mallam with his own kettle, my only problem now is to see Biafra restored which I surely believe must come to pass

Bros, you need to see a psych doctor, take my advice seriously now wey you neva enter market, small hope still dey!
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:32am On Jun 26, 2020
helinues:
Jobless mofo
Dino jobless mofo that can feed your entire village grin grin grin embarassed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by AntiWailer: 4:45am On Jun 26, 2020
deboysben:
Dino is coming back

While oshio has gone into political oblivion.

One good turn deserves another

Lol.

Oshey political prophet.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by cardoctor(m): 5:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Dino is a Marlian
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Ipigbhe(m): 5:53am On Jun 26, 2020
egopersonified:
hope you guys know oshiomoles mother is still alive
Is she still the queen?I should have thought of this long before now.Or may be Obaseki mum has dethroned her or she has been abdicated.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by nijapoliticsand: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2020
This is really not the problem we have right now.

I read this article somewhere and it confirms South Africa started it`s Vaccinated trial.

They are really starting from Africa.

Two articles i read from this website that is really giving me concern about Africa and how they want to use the love of money to destroy its citizens.

[url][/url]https://shapads.com.ng/how-long-until-coronavirus-vaccine-south-african-begun-its-trials/

[url][/url]https://shapads.com.ng/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-nigerian/

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2020
iLUCID:
Personally I think Oshiomhole has achieved greatly politically regardless of what has happened.

Even Obasanjo that was once president has been retired so what's the fuss about?

Hasn't Dino himself been retired, big mouthed overgrown baby adult.

Same man that retired him, Saraki and other snakes. Enjoy your giant share of our national cake and let us be please.

If you celebrate a man/woman's sudden downfall, it means they must've really peppered you. The joke's on you oga

First Obasanjo was not retired by anybody. He pwrsoe took the decision to retire from active politics. Note the difference.

Secondly, Dino can contest again and again for elective positions. I don't know if that holds true for Oshiomole.

Thirldy, Oshiomole was not retired. He was disgraced out of office.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Masterkernel1: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Dino Melaye is a fòol.

Sorry for your pain.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by HRMK: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2020
AND WHERE IS DINO MELAYE HIMSELF?IN SENATE OR AN EMMERGENCY NOLLYWOOD ACTOR?THIS MAN IS REALLY SHAMELESS!A TYPICAL NIGERIAN POLITICIAN!YEYEMAN!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by ucheoluwa(m): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
DontBullshitMe:
Dino Melaye is a fòol.
[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Peacefulguy90: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2020
iLUCID:
Personally I think Oshiomhole has achieved greatly politically regardless of what has happened.

Even Obasanjo that was once president has been retired so what's the fuss about?

Hasn't Dino himself been retired, big mouthed overgrown baby adult.

Same man that retired him, Saraki and other snakes. Enjoy your giant share of our national cake and let us be please.

If you celebrate a man/woman's sudden downfall, it means they must've really peppered you. The joke's on you oga
so if someone loses an election, it means the person is retired... Is retirement just for four years.......ask your buhari how many times he lost the presidential election
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by sunnydike1(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Yobabad:

wailer
keep wailing
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by deboysben(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Coming back to nnewi? Why do you support clownish individuals? Dino has been retired by smart and bello
if dino is clownish then bello is worst than a clown

Take am

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by MrSquint: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2020
Nothing truly last forever, osho probably thought his stay in politics was going to last forever, what a sad and shameful fall.

Whenever I remember Osho's days in NLC and j think of his recent actions in politics, I feel pity for him, shame on him, big shame wey big reach the whole Edo landmass naim cover Oshomhole head.

By now him fit no get direct access again to Aso Rock, this life too sweet.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Ralphjennyb(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Lolz
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Kentursky(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Yes, after first sending Dino Melaye to Nineveh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.