Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha (54780 Views)

Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. / Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence / Dino Melaye: Buhari Should Address Nigerians, Not Through Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Billygee2u: 1:28am On Jun 27, 2020
SmartProf:
Dino pls allow Oshiomole observe his sober reflection in peace....I'm quite sure Oshiomole would have blocked a lot of people's phone numbers already, and deleted Giadom and Obaseki's own outrightly. Infact at the moment he maybe posting some memes and motivational messages on his Whatsapp status to console himself. Lest I forget, he may also be shopping for the next court he will visit, and I'm suspecting he will file the next case for Judge Juddy on CBS Reality to handle. By the next legal week the judiciary will be hosting, Oshiomole may be their next guest speaker due to his familiarity with the court.
Re: Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha by Billygee2u: 1:28am On Jun 27, 2020
Yobabad:
Every mallam with his own kettle, my only problem now is to see Biafra restored which I surely believe must come to pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.