Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (95071 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2020
ericmor:

Watin u want make she talk before, girls like the one the Op mentioned full here well well, they are everywhere is just only few of them that are loyal. Most of dem only sabi money n if u no get them go run leave u n move to the next Mugu
LOLX, Later them go dey run go crusade up and down say na village pple.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Raeheemwayne: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2020
KushLyon:

He is Tony umez and the 15k jaruma love portion they used for him has expired grin
Lol.
Can you guess who his babe and mother in law are?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by tunize(m): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2020
You seem to be ur own problem why should u be giving ur babe money anytime u visit her? abi na the same way u still use spin her? always buying things and dashing her money weldone Sir.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by seun10k5k(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....

Ladies likes money no be small.....
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Jacku: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Yea, u get what that, I already reason far above what some are saying there. It is very clear, the guy never loved the girl
well, every aboki with there kettle. But it was just too unnecessary to create this thread to spite her even though the girl might not only want his money.

How are you doing though?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Donpaper: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Keep on testing you hear undecided undecided. Don't you know not all ladies are sound like that. Keep testing hoo, u hear, keep it up
Hmm, you're right though, I love your intelligence, however, when it comes to demanding things, all of you are sound, mtchew!!!!
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Donpaper: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2020
The way my girl knows I have money is on how robust and fresh I look and the aesthetics of my crib, not on how much I spend on her. If she calls me broke or stingy for managing my income well and spending only my disposable income on her, then she must be suffering from cataracts and conjunctivitis for not seeing my life, my appearance and my villa.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by trojan84(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
A word is enough for the wise.

hope say the hustle wey u dey talk dey dignifying
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by chaloskyx: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2020
Guys from my experience develop yourselves financially and career wise before investing your time in any relationship once you are successful and a woman senses a bit of security and financial stability from you, she would not be thinking of small things like apple and ice cream she would be looking at securing the whole package (spending her life with you). you think apple and ice cream is their problem

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Donpaper: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2020
Eulalia:
SMH...I don't blame you though. Its the girls who sell themselves cheap by giving out their treasure for a meal ticket I blame.

So you can't assist a girl without getting down with her and you're here washing your dirty linen outside? I hope some girls will receive sense.

It is well.
how many guys have you ever genuinely assisted?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Erastuslove: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Thanks after chopping her u want to dump her for Emeka abi?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Donpaper: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2020
Bigsunny01:
A guy will wear 8k jeans, 7k polo and 45k Canvass just to impress a girl that is wearing #500 leggings without pant sef
Na so we see am, so far they impress us with BBB:beauty, boobs and behind
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by CallMeGrace(f): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Onogiede:
indomin generation kid are see in u,..na once u go know real lady
Indomie generation? Hahahhah
Oga,you don't even know who I am.
You know nothing about me..
When next you want to quote someone, always try and use your brain. Nitwit!
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Am good, u.. and thanks
Jacku:
well, every aboki with there kettle. But it was just too unnecessary to create this thread to spite her even though the girl might not only want his money.

How are you doing though?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Anijay1212(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I didn't abuse anyone, it was the guy who insulted me.. and I didn't insult back, cuz am more than that
I believe you dear.
You sound very calm and cool headed.
Please keep it up.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Jacku: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Am good, u.. and thanks
I'm alright, just doing some house chores. It can be tiring doing all these alone. Need some help. Can you? grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Lol, send me my portion online cheesy wink
Jacku:
I'm alright, just doing some house chores. It can be tiring doing all these alone. Need some help. Can you? grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Thank you kiss kiss kiss
Anijay1212:

I believe you dear.
You sound very calm and cool headed.
Please keep it up.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Jacku: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol, send me my portion online cheesy wink
lmao cheesy that's e-portion lol. Where do you reside?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Aristotle96(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
Briffault's law in action. Swallow redpill, una no go hear.
Baba what does "Briffault's law" say? grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2020
25tolife:
wetin u dae talk sef
The expected usual nonsense. grin grin grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Ibadan kiss kiss.
Jacku:
lmao cheesy that's e-portion lol. Where do you reside?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by MartinsD12(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

You even get time and strength to go about trying girls and all that relationship one sided end, trust no hoes they are corporate ladies on suit but they know what they want and how to get it once they ain't getting it they go off and try the next client contract
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

you wouldn’t have to test a woman if you rule over her like an Alpha stop been an AFC(average frustrated chump) for a lack of a better term.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Jacku: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Ibadan kiss kiss.
wawu! I reside in Lagos though. Possible we take our conversation away from here? Maybe WhatsApp?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2020
It's okay
Jacku:
wawu! I reside in Lagos though. Possible we take our conversation away from here? Maybe WhatsApp?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Jacku: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It's okay
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Pm me pls, I can't write out my number
Jacku:
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by heendrix(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
gideonchi:
Getting experience in the field of geology, mining and earth related sciences do not come by easily.

For young graduates who want to get free practical training weekly on different areas of industrial application of geosciences, solid minerals/ mining and business opportunities abounding in the field, . The videos on different topics are posted weekly on MINERAL MINING: subscribe for free training videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uum_gPb2dfo

Lol The real miners don't watch YouTube videos they visit sites, make friends and cash out

this video is a waste of time
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Jacku: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Pm me pls, I can't write out my number
I know. Reasons why I dropped mine instead
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by shekauvsbuhari: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink
. I have checked and can't help admiring your natural beauty and intelligent looks.� Hope you are happy now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.