Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (74831 Views)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by frog12: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
he became high stakes NORIEGA. the CIA is after him
the FBI is after him
even MI5, MI6, KGB, mossad, spesnett, .
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ada9ja(f): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHO BE THIS ONE WHERE YA PAPA TELL YOU SAY YOUR VILLAGE DEYangry
Atleast u know my papa told me where my village dey but urs is unknown due to unknown father
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by IJOBA2: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
ada9ja:

Atleast u know my papa told me where my village dey but urs is unknown due to unknown father
IM A TYPICAL OMOLUABI, WHY NOT FIGHT FOR YOUR FELLOW IBOS ABI WE BEG YOU MAKE YOU FIGHT FOR US?
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ada9ja(f): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
IM A TYPICAL OMOLUABI, WHY NOT FIGHT FOR YOUR FELLOW IBOS ABI WE BEG YOU MAKE YOU FIGHT FOR US?

U re a misplaced priority
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by IJOBA2: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
ada9ja:

U re a misplaced priority
OYA COME AND FIGT FOR USangry AJE OKUTA MA MU OMI
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by MetaPhysical: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
LZAA:

Shatap

grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Akuruoulo(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
abobote:
Is still better to enjoy here and suffer in hell, than suffering here and still and up in hell

Piece of thrash
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Salewa95: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
IduNaOba:

[s]Check Igbo rant.
It is way more active than rant hq[/s]

Stop saying nonsense!
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ThatFairGuy: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
ajeclassic:

undecided

Don't generalize..we youths are not useless we have better future ahead of us
I'm actually referring to the duo in that context
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ussv: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
eaglejay13:

I believe it's lack of self esteem
True talk

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ussv: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
fatymore:

Poverty Sir, only poverty will make someone behaves like That.

He is trying to impress some people and let them know despite their thinking, he made it...

You are damn right
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by seanjy4konji: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
I will take her serious the day she opens her gutter mouth to slam someone like sino melaye the drunkard.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by nanauju(f): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Salewa95:

Lol you guys and all this attribution of importance to yourself. You think Abike cares about all your emotional tantrums?

What about the Rant HQ woman? Have you guys made her page collapse like you claimed? I still check her today and she still got 1.39 million followers and counting on her group.

Invictus is a scammer just like Hushpuppi. If you’re angry she mentioned Invictus, go and hug transformer!

Abike is a tribalist .. say it as it is jare
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by lexander(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
post=91077113:
I hope she remembered his tribe to mention

Remon Olorunwa Abbas

World highest fraudster
I saw something in the picture Please can someone tell me what a "Pro hucker" is?

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by mordred44: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
shachris02:
Madam, hushpuppi is Yoruba. Just incase you've forgotten.
and who told you invictus obi is not igbo
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 27, 2020
Surprised she is a bigot
From a place where tribalism is their main source of air?
People you can't trust?
Self centered and selfish?
World acclaimed betrayers?
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Anambra1stS0n: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2020
lexander:
I saw something in the picture Please can someone tell me what a "Pro hucker" is?
Professional hacker
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Newbielearner(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2020
post=91077113:
I hope she remembered his tribe to mention

Remon Olorunwa Abbas

World highest fraudster

It's not only fraudsters that profane the image of Nigeria. Bigots like you are also a big problem.

He is recognised as a Nigerian. Not from a tribe in Nigeria.

You need to grow up from your tribalistic delusions.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by hammer3: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2020
abbey621:

Is energy conscious? Is energy aware? We know over 99% of our body is made up of oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and carbon. Yes this is energy but it is completely different from consciousness. This energy is repurposed throughout the universe, some goes to feed the earth, some gos into air, it is not destroyed but it is essentially and forever a changed state. So when the person you called myopic said when we die we die, no afterlife. Technically he's right based on the evidence we have so far!

Let me rephrase your question, can their be consciousness without energy?

Wat is the relationship between consciousness and awareness, when you are asleep or passed out?

Answer this question or try, in the answer u will gain understanding and greater incite.

There is life in energy, perhaps not life as we know it but a life form.

He is wrong, we only exit the physical world and transcend to a dimension greater and responsible for the physical world.

Our world is three dimension, it would be shortsighted to assume, that there are no more dimensions.

The cartoon you watched as kid are 2dimension.

Many believe the dimensions are up to 6 dimensions.

Others say even more.(multi dimensions
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by amuwo1980: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
authority2006:

Yes, she mentioned Invictus Obi. Una want to hang yourselves? I'm even surprised you guys didn't carry placards in protests for Invictus Obi to be released just like you shameless did for Evans the billionaire kidnapper! #freeEvans

Yes I said the truth, every afon is inherently tribalist , I mean a poster tribe for tribalism in the whole of the universe and this is a fact, you go f..u..c..k urself or better chew on some dried human flesh your national food idiot.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by abbey621(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
hammer3:

Let me rephrase your question, can their be consciousness without energy?

Wat is the relationship between consciousness and awareness, when you are asleep or passed out?

Answer this question or try, in the answer u will gain understanding and greater incite.

There is life in energy, perhaps not life as we know it but a life form.

He is wrong, we only exit the physical world and transcend to a dimension greater and responsible for the physical world.

Our world is three dimension, it would be shortsighted to assume, that there are no more dimensions.

The cartoon you watched as kid are 2dimension.

Many believe the dimensions are up to 6 dimensions.

Others say even more.(multi dimensions

Stop misrepresenting theories for facts, what you just described is basically string theory 2.0 which many people have unsuccessfully tested for over 50 years now. Let's stick with what we know, the human body composes of hydrogen, oxygen, caerbon and nitrogen, these natural elements returns back to earth or space to fuel the universe. Nothing in that suggest a soul or consciousness rather we are just like every other element in the universe, a cycle of never ending energy. Stay off the Sci-fi movies grin grin grin
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by hammer3: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
[s]
abbey621:

Stop misrepresenting theories for facts, what you just described is basically string theory 2.0 which many people have unsuccessfully tested for over 50 years now. Let's stick with what we know, the human body composes of hydrogen, oxygen, caerbon and nitrogen, these natural elements returns back to earth or space to fuel the universe. Nothing in that suggest a soul or consciousness rather we are just like every other element in the universe, a cycle of never ending energy. Stay off the Sci-fi movies grin grin grin
[/s]

let me help u delete it.

Now back to the sensible discussion.

As I was saying, human beings are more than hydrogen, oxygen, carbo or nitrogen.

Even greater than these, are electron, protons and neutrons.

They are the genetic component of the universe, pushing and pulling as they interact and discharge.

They are the recipe for life and they are found everywhere at the sametime.

Let us not get carried away but stay on the topic.

Life is not so basic as u understand it.

The air you breathe, you cannot see but it is there and u breathe it every day.

The fact that u cannot see something, don't mean it is not there, just like the Atoms I mentioned.

If u don't understand dimensions ask, rather than dismiss it.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by abbey621(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

let me help u delete it.

Now back to the sensible discussion.

As I was saying, human beings are more than hydrogen, oxygen, carbo or nitrogen.

Even greater than these, are electron, protons and neutrons.

They are the genetic component of the universe, pushing and pulling as they interact and discharge.

They are the recipe for life and they are found everywhere at the sametime.

Let us not get carried away but stay on the topic.

Life is not so basic as u understand it.

The air you breathe, you cannot see but it is there and u breathe it every day.

The fact that u cannot see something, don't mean it is not there, just like the Atoms I mentioned.

If u don't understand dimensions ask, rather than dismiss it.

Atoms, molecules, electrons and protons, these are scientific terms even a JSS student understands, dimensions on the other hand is a topic of theoretic physics that has not been proven yet hence it remains theoretical just like . The air we breathe is just oxygen, oxygen is a fact, the element has been proven, dimensions on the other hand is a concept that is possible yet no evidence of it exists. You can argue that scientists are getting closer to proving string theory hence dimensional theories but to state it as if it is a proven fact is pure hogwash. There's no need to argue you know what you know and I know what I know....Peace!
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by hammer3: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
abbey621:

Atoms, molecules, electrons and protons, these are scientific terms even a JSS student understands, dimensions on the other hand is a topic of theoretic physics that has not been proven yet hence it remains theoretical just like . The air we breathe is just oxygen, oxygen is a fact, the element has been proven, dimensions on the other hand is a concept that is possible yet no evidence of it exists. You can argue that scientists are getting closer to proving string theory hence dimensional theories but to state it as if it is a proven fact is pure hogwash. There's no need to argue you know what you know and I know what I know....Peace!

As i also exit, allow me to conclude by drawing your attention to the below.

U did not ask, but i decided to update your knowledge base, in case u have to debate this again.

Planet Earth is Three dimension and that has been proven by science.

The 3 dimensions of Earth
Three-dimensional space is a geometric three-parameter model of the physical universe (without considering time) in which all known matter exists. These three dimensions can be labeled by a combination of three chosen from the terms length, width, height, depth, and breadth.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by abbey621(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
hammer3:

As i also exit, allow me to conclude by drawing your attention to the below.

U did not ask, but i decided to update your knowledge base, in case u have to debate this again.

Planet Earth is Three dimension and that has been proven by science.

We are talking about string theory here so that means dimensions 4 to 10 which are yet to be proven. For example in addition to those you named above, time is often cited as the 4th dimension but we have nearly zero empirical evidence to back this theory, let's not even talk of 5th to 10th. Listen young blood, when you have facts that proves superstring theory or the theory of everything like my coleagues call it, please let me know, I'll make you very famous and rich grin grin grin
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by abduljabbar4(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
9ja083:
Crime does not know your tribe. Anyone can commit crime.
Inventius Obi is igbo
Mopha is Hausa
Hushpuppy is Yoruba.
Nigerian politicians and Nigerian government are collections of all tribes in Nigeria
All these ppl are all criminals irrespective of their tribes.
Nigerian politicians and Nigerian government are criminal doing the same thing with cyber criminals just that they choose to stay in Nigeria and loot every resources.
Abike should check if she has in anyways loot what belongs to the ppl? If not, she's not different from Hushpuppy

Mompha is not Hausa.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by abduljabbar4(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
ayenale1:
Many sins of hush

He didn't release the software for vast majority of Nigeria youths and africans to also enjoy wealth if not by more than 100,000 youths would have stood up for him because FBI can never arrest all at the same time but he who chop alone die alone.

He show off his ill gotten wealth to intimidate other youths which is a great Bleep up for him.

No investment in Nigeria or other part of Africa not a building for himself ha! this guy is useless.

I keep wondering no news of his family members talking concerning his travails father mother siblings or he doesn't even remember them before his arrest? Nawa o. Big lessons for the youths, crime does pay anything good.

*Pukes*
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by DayDreamer05(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
MakyavelitheDon:

Come join our United fan club The first to be officially recognized in this country
Show me the way, bro.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by MakyavelitheDon(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2020
DayDreamer05:

Show me the way, bro.

Drop yr fone number and I'll add you up
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by DayDreamer05(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2020
MakyavelitheDon:

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by DayDreamer05(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2020
MakyavelitheDon:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.