Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (74743 Views)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by SATANNIST: 5:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Forgness:
Momphas was arrested in Nigeria and in just few weeks, he was released. Invictus was celebrated. Will Abike say she was not aware of the noise these boys make flaunting their wealth? Well, no one wants to associate with us anymore. And it is getting worse daily. I just pray all these evil Yahoo boys are caught. When Trump banned Nigerians from applying for residence stay, even criminals abused him. Nigerians are notorious. I pray everyone in fraudulent activities should go to jail. In fact, I will vote for capital punishment for them all.
ihave always said that any country that wants to progress should ban nigeria from entering their country. see as hush puppi dent the image of a whole dubai. people will start thinking that is where most of the scammers lodge.
nigerians are scum of earth. any country they enter they destroy it with noise, dirtiness, fraud and drugs.
very useless pest. kill them the way u kill mosquitos.
angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by jaxxy(m): 5:04am On Jun 26, 2020
In just 4 months of tracking using their social media and others. Did he think he was invincible in Dubai or what? Showing off stolen wealth like that?? Calling himself real estate whatever was another embarrassment cos that can be verified as a false claim.

Now magu wants a piece of the pie despite not working for it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Openbusiness: 5:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Forgness:
Momphas was arrested in Nigeria and in just few weeks, he was released. Invictus was celebrated. Will Abike say she was not aware of the noise these boys make flaunting their wealth? Well, no one wants to associate with us anymore. And it is getting worse daily. I just pray all these evil Yahoo boys are caught. When Trump banned Nigerians from applying for residence stay, even criminals abused him. Nigerians are notorious. I pray everyone in fraudulent activities should go to jail. In fact, I will vote for capital punishment for them all.
As in ehn, d thing has gotten so terrible now, so bad that if you are chatting a foreigner online, once they ask you where you're from and you say Nigeria, dem go just ghost you straight and run leave you to dey chat and reply yourself grin. The damage these guys have done and still doing to the collective image of Nigeria, a thousand years will not be enough to fix it. Unless Nigeria breaks and everyone goes their way, the average Nigerian will continue to be looked at like a criminal fraudster and potential thief in the eyes of the world. To talk say I be Nigerian on social media dey shame me, I wish I can swap my nationality sad

8 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by rash47(m): 5:11am On Jun 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Now the foolish boy has been humbled. What a life.
Useless youths

Lol..so this guy was here? Rando, rando rando...this site don really gather people oo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by SmartPolician: 5:12am On Jun 26, 2020
abobote:

If he had not shown his wealth, we would not have known. He became famous, jus by showing of

You people should stop saying this because it is illogical and false.

If you commit a crime in a developed society, they will keep tracking you until they have enough evidence to prosecute you. Afterward, they will pick you up. This is what happened to Obi and HushPuppi.

That's why they don't shamelessly lose cases in court like the EFFC that bursts into people's homes and tag them Yahoo boys. When they get to court, they cannot prove their cases.

It has nothing to do with flaunting of one's wealth. And I repeat, it has nothing to do with flaunting you of one's wealth. That should sink in, please

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by 9ja083: 5:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Crime does not know your tribe. Anyone can commit crime.
Inventius Obi is igbo
Mopha is Hausa
Hushpuppy is Yoruba.
Nigerian politicians and Nigerian government are collections of all tribes in Nigeria
All these ppl are all criminals irrespective of their tribes.
Nigerian politicians and Nigerian government are criminal doing the same thing with cyber criminals just that they choose to stay in Nigeria and loot every resources.
Abike should check if she has in anyways loot what belongs to the ppl? If not, she's not different from Hushpuppy

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ikorodureporta: 5:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Mumuguy cheesy I don dey talk am since how this idiot go just buy car snap show us for no good reason, say he must get some mental problem cheesy
Wise men still dey hit billions from our slavemasters without any showoffs

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by SmartPolician: 5:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Forgness:

While I cannot totally accept that the justification for going into crime is because of government's failure to cater for Nigerians, I have to admit that it's a contributory factor.

By design, Nigeria is a failed state. That's why the politicans do anything to stay in position. Sadly, the so-called leaders who are supposed to address the unemployment problem of the country don't seem to care.

This simply means that internet fraud has no end. If you come to Lagos, you will notice that secondary school kids have joined the trend. Nigeria is technically finished.

7 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Chicastle: 5:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Even without showing off. He would still be arrested.

As long as he doesn't stay in Nigerea hos arrest is sure banking.

FBI open their eye now.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by InvertedHammer: 5:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Abike Dabiri-Erewa has taken to Twitter to react to the video showing how Hushpuppi and his alleged accomplices were arrested by Dubai police officers in an operation that was dubbed Fox Hunt 2.

Reacting via her Twitter handle on Thursday June 25, Dabiri-Erewa who is the Chairman of the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission NIDCOM, wrote

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1276220699414233088?s=19

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1276268414764548106?s=19
/
We already dealt with Obi.
Concentrate on Hushpuppi's recent arrest and condemn fraud. But she acted as if she is being forced by Nigerians to condemn her yoruba brother. As if that is not enough, she still found way to railroad it into Invictus.

Her hypocrisy and bigotry smell to the heaven.
/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by hammer3: 5:30am On Jun 26, 2020
NOTICE, HOW YORUBA MEDIA HIDE HIS YORUBA NAME AND EVEN CHANGED IT TO AN EDO NAME IN THEIR FIRST PUBLICATION.

UNKNOWN TO THEM DUBAI POLICE WILL PUBLISH HIS FULL DETAILS.

I HAVE SAID IT, YORUBA MEDIA IS THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA.

DUBAI POLICE SAY HIS FULL NAME IS
RAMON OLORUNWA ABBAS

YORUBA MEDIA REPORT HIS NAME AS EDO PERSON

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Openbusiness:

As in ehn, d thing has gotten so terrible now, so bad that if you are chatting a foreigner online, once they ask you where you're from and you say Nigeria, dem go just ghost you straight and run leave you to dey chat and reply yourself grin. The damage these guys have done and still doing to the collective image of Nigeria, a thousand years will not be enough to fix it. Unless Nigeria breaks and everyone goes their way, the average Nigerian will continue to be looked at like a criminal fraudster and potential thief in the eyes of the world. To talk say I be Nigerian on social media dey shame me, I wish I can swap my nationality sad
I am a victim of the bolded part. The person tried hard to believe me but no way. There is no how to even differentiate legit from fake. No database. Nothing. I am just weak. Even Covid-19 has destroyed all. Health system is bad. See eh! Since these rich people cannot travel, the remaining useless facilities are diverted to them. Really, I am in serious pain that I was born in this Nigeria. I mean, why was I born into this useless country? Why?

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by hammer3: 5:32am On Jun 26, 2020
ABIKE IS A TRIBALIST FOR USING EDO PEOPLE NAME AS OPPOSED TO HUSHPUPPI YORUBA NAME.

THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE THIS WOMAN IS DOING PRESS UP IN MALI.

WEN IT IS YORUBA, THE COVER UP AND LIES WILL BE LED BY YORUBA MEDIA AND POLITICIANS.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 26, 2020
He should be fed to the LIONS....
or better still sent to Siberia and abandoned there naked.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by CoolAmbience(m): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2020
shachris02:
Madam, hushpuppi is Yoruba. Just incase you've forgotten.

Did she say that he is not Yoruba?

She even had to mention his real name in her post.

Please, stop the petty tribalism!

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by OreMI22: 5:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Abiku, please point of correction:

IT WAS NOT HIS WEALTH!

He is like an armed robber that scammed people's life saving and blowing it on frivolities. That is why he never cared how much he spent on a mere pair of sandals or necklace.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by WHITELIGHTER: 5:36am On Jun 26, 2020
rossi49ja:
I am dissapointed in Abike Dabiri but i am not surprised cos she has always been a tribalist and she still went ahead to prove that by finding a way to drag in Invictus Obi's name into this.

I think u are the tribalistic one in this....because both are thieves and she rightly mentioned it. She did that to show everyone that stealing isn't a one-tribe thing...no tribe has the monopoly of stealing in naija.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Johntemmy(m): 5:36am On Jun 26, 2020
J111333:
Nigerians will now be treated like trash in Dubai just like they are in South Africa, no thanks to these lazy idiots.

Abike Dabiri is still a hypocrite though. undecided

tell me how she is an hypocrite can you simply explain to me bro?

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by CoolAmbience(m): 5:38am On Jun 26, 2020
rossi49ja:
I am dissapointed in Abike Dabiri but i am not surprised cos she has always been a tribalist and she still went ahead to prove that by finding a way to drag in Invictus Obi's name into this.

There is nothing wrong with her post.

So what if she mentioned Invictus Obi?

Aren't they both Nigerians?

This is more like making a mountain out of a molehill.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Enyimbamercedes: 5:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Bitch had to sha name Invictus Obi in it.

Let's balance it...add Isa Funtua

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Salvofthesouth(m): 5:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Someone please help me with connection for a job here in Lagos o. I just graduated with an OND in computer science and a B.Sc recently and was waiting for service before the lockdown hit. I can start as an intern for your company and then grow from there! I'm Tech savvy and I can handle social media accounts and digitals marketing, customer services, I can act in other different productive roles too . I plan on starting as an intern. Even if I'm to go for NYSC I'd direct deploy to lagos. Any good hearted person here should help connect me! I reside in Ikeja. 07089673132
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Dextre(m): 5:42am On Jun 26, 2020
abobote:
Is still better to enjoy here and suffer in hell, than suffering here and still and up in hell

This is prolly the dumbest thing I have ever read. Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by FlordFlorez(m): 5:43am On Jun 26, 2020
This goddamn tribalist still have to mention Invictus Obi?
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Dextre(m): 5:44am On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:
ABIKE IS A TRIBALIST FOR USING EDO PEOPLE NAME AS OPPOSED TO HUSHPUPPI YORUBA NAME.

WEN IT IS YORUBA, THE COVER UP AND LIES WILL BE LED BY YORUBA MEDIA AND POLITICIANS.

But is something really just wrong with y'all,I mean have you people really lost a nut up there? Who gives a damn,where he is from...to the world,another nigerian strikes again. Carry ur edo passport if you have one

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by vioment: 5:44am On Jun 26, 2020
You can choose to be a worker thief. But you can face the consequences.

If naija was a sane country, when you sell a product that you don't supply, and money has exchanged, it is a crime, whether it is deposit or full payment involved, it is a crime.

If you hack into somebody's account, it is a crime everywhere.

But if you(m/f) sike another (m/f). That is not a crime to me if impersonation is not involved. I don't condone it, but it is not a crime to me.

Our efcc can nip this nusiance in the budt.

Seize with proof, the money can be sent to fg, then efcc and npf can get 40% for uniforms, better working space and environment, world class training center, general salary raise.

All questionable money above $10,000 in Nigeria should be queried and released with proof of legit paperwork. If you have a business, it is supposed to be registered and have a tax trail.

Any clear evidence seized Ebe is 70% fg and 30% efcc and npf budget bonus. Fg give na bonus with 20% share.

Fg can use the rest Ebe to invest in Naija. Then set rules of business for the future, so that people can be guided by it.

Make we reset, start again.
Every money from 30years ago should be queried.

Arrest and quarry questionable bankers or accountants.

Invest in all out engineering, instead of nysc it should be engineering things for the next 100 years. But let us go harder than ever for the next 10 years.

Embezzlement money should be queried with seriousness.

Seize convicted account and properties on a mass scale if the need be.

Even if you are abroad, you can explain your money with paper work ( not mumu questioning tins like where is the receipt to the bag zipper or business edge info). If you can prove it, it's yours.

We are supposed to be the world money watchers because it is in our DNA. We are supposed to have the best money forensics in the world. We can seize many questionable money, national or foreign. This is part of the roads and light money
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Dextre(m): 5:47am On Jun 26, 2020
vioment:
You can choose to be a worker thief. But you can face the consequences.

If naija was a sane country, when you sell a product that you don't supply, and money has exchanged, it is a crime, whether it is deposit or full payment involved, it is a crime.

If you hack into somebody's account, it is a crime everywhere.

But if you(m/f) sike another (m/f). That is not a crime to me if impersonation is not involved. I don't condone it, but it is not a crime to me.

Our efcc can nip this nusiance in the budt.

Seize with proof, the money can be sent to fg, then efcc and npf can get 40% for uniforms, better working space and environment, world class training center, general salary raise.

All questionable money above $10,000 in Nigeria should be queried and released with proof of legit paperwork. If you have a business, it is supposed to be registered and have a tax trail.

Any clear evidence seized Ebe is 70% fg and 30% efcc and npf budget bonus. Fg give na bonus with 20% share.

Fg can use the rest Ebe to invest in Naija. Then set rules of business for the future, so that people can be guided by it.

Make we reset, start again.
Every money from 30years ago should be queried.

Arrest and quarry questionable bankers or accountants.

Invest in all out engineering, instead of nysc it should be engineering things for the next 100 years. But let us go harder than ever for the next 10 years.

Embezzlement money should be queried with seriousness.

Seize convicted account and properties on a mass scale if the need be.

Even if you are abroad, you can explain your money with paper work ( not mumu questioning tins like where is the receipt to the bag zipper or business edge info). If you can prove it, it's yours.

We are supposed to be the world money watchers because it is in our DNA. We are supposed to have the best money forensics in the world. We can seize many questionable money, national or foreign. This is part of the roads and light money

Bro these are things that should be but can never be. It's not even a government thing at this point,it starts with individual mentality

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Anambra1stS0n: 5:48am On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:

His real name is Remon Olorunwa Abbas

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by myles16(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:
NOTICE, HOW YORUBA MEDIA HIDE HIS YORUBA NAME AND EVEN CHANGED IT TO AN EDO NAME IN THEIR FIRST PUBLICATION.

UNKNOWN TO THEM DUBAI POLICE WILL PUBLISH HIS FULL DETAILS.

I HAVE SAID IT, YORUBA MEDIA IS THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA.

DUBAI POLICE SAY HIS FULL NAME IS
RAMON OLORUNWA ABBAS

YORUBA MEDIA REPORT HIS NAME AS EDO PERSON

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely

So how's is Igbalode an Edo name??

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by kodemann: 5:50am On Jun 26, 2020
This is the ugliest picture of hushpuppi online. According to the reports by Dubai Police, the suspects were raided while sleeping at night. You can tell by his swollen face. Let's hope this is an example to others that everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Back2Daura(m): 5:52am On Jun 26, 2020
IduNaOba:
Only the heavens know the lashing this abike got after she tried to downplay the hushpuppi story the other time.
The lashing really went a long way to restore some parts of her brain yet she still mentioned an igbo name just to show off her tribalistic tendencies.
Yeye sombori

She is so tribalistic I noticed the place she had to call invustus obi
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by vioment: 5:52am On Jun 26, 2020
SATANNIST:
they are bringing him to naija o

Am sure is not with the money. Na only kiri kiri things. He should get like 4 years with an offer to hire him as one of the efcc brass. I think.

if we had seized the money first, pay back the cheated people, then we keep the change.

we would get 100% of the naija account and get 50% of the ones we alert to other places off our research. Na we for dun put the puzzle together to call odas.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by vioment: 5:53am On Jun 26, 2020
Dextre:

Bro these are things that should be but can never be. It's not even a government thing at this point,it starts with individual mentality

Your eyes dey see.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.