Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (74742 Views)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Openbusiness: 4:32am On Jun 26, 2020
H
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by GeneralPula: 4:32am On Jun 26, 2020
sad
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by fatymore(f): 4:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Hushpuppy is a senseless human being.
.you are doing fraud and have the audacity to show off on the gram.

Like seriously.

Konibonbe

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:35am On Jun 26, 2020
This woman is very stupid. Will EFCC arrest hushpuppi if he had flown to Nigeria. EFCC makes only conditional arrest and once the conditions are met, the criminal is courted and released.

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Openbusiness: 4:38am On Jun 26, 2020
When FBI hands over Hotdoggy to America Secret Service grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Openbusiness: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2020
fatymore:
Hushpuppy is a senseless human being.
.you are doing fraud and have the audacity to show off on the gram.

Like seriously.

Konibonbe
Celebrity fraudster that people like Dino and co were famzing with grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ussv: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2020
He ripped off people through the internet, the same internet brought him down through social media. Sometimes i wonder the kind of force behind people who love to show off, they just can`t keep it together and lay low for one second

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:42am On Jun 26, 2020
I must say here, Ms Abike is no longer acting professionally but hypocritically.

Call a spade a spade instead of calling it a golden fork.

Nigerians are treated badly everywhere as if we are terrorists and idiots..

I must advise, should this continue the country would be too hot for us all. as every damn person would be a suspect and a victim.

#Fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Kobicove(m): 4:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Hushpuppy finally met his waterloo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by fatymore(f): 4:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Openbusiness:

Celebrity fraudster that people like Dino and co were famzing with grin

It is just an insult to people hustling legitimately!

Insult to our intelligence!!!

Just like someone said, poverty made him show off!

He was trying to impress some people.

But konibonbe.

People like him has spoilt things for us as a youth a and country

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Openbusiness: 4:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Abeg me I no dey thief oh, na market i dey sell. Epp my life sad and check my profile if you want to buy intelligent soap / sanitizer dispensers and solar LED lights
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by fatymore(f): 4:45am On Jun 26, 2020
ussv:
He ripped off people through the internet, the same internet brought him down through social media. Sometimes i wonder the kind of force behind people who love to show off, they just can`t keep it together and lay low for one second

Poverty Sir, only poverty will make someone behaves like That.

He is trying to impress some people and let them know despite their thinking, he made it...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by RPG2020(m): 4:45am On Jun 26, 2020
But why he belle come big

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by chukwuibuipob: 4:45am On Jun 26, 2020
cool serves him right.Dey should tie his black bum in prison there.No exchange of criminals.If he come here,Magu and his gang will free him
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Gval123: 4:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Abike, are u not a fraud? didn't u steal money when u were in the house? Nor come day form virgin Mary here. Nigeria even get name way them day dent? Rubbish. Abeg, nor talk again, let better people day talk. corrupt politician like u. fraud is not good my people, stay far from it. Abike, this message is also for u

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Zane2point4(m): 4:47am On Jun 26, 2020
What killed huspuppi was too much childish self love or "narcissism".
If he had gone to chrismass island to enjoy his fraud nobody will know. cry

7 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by chukwuibuipob: 4:48am On Jun 26, 2020
sad The money is too much,dat is why he Dey showboff

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Momphas was arrested in Nigeria and in just few weeks, he was released. Invictus was celebrated. Will Abike say she was not aware of the noise these boys make flaunting their wealth? Well, no one wants to associate with us anymore. And it is getting worse daily. I just pray all these evil Yahoo boys are caught. When Trump banned Nigerians from applying for residence stay, even criminals abused him. Nigerians are notorious. I pray everyone in fraudulent activities should go to jail. In fact, I will vote for capital punishment for them all.

16 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by cardoctor(m): 4:49am On Jun 26, 2020
What a walk of shame.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Bar1941(m): 4:49am On Jun 26, 2020
At 38 see him stomach, omo ole jatijati.

Internet fraud is a crime, flaunting the proceeds from internet crime online is a bigger crime. Since you have fast forwarded the enjoyment you are destined to enjoy for 40years in 4years, go and eat your beans in confinement for the remaining 36years. Dan barao ba.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Dcoy: 4:49am On Jun 26, 2020
abobote:
Is still better to enjoy here and suffer in hell, than suffering here and still and up in hell
Hush go soon forget all those enjoyment...his hell is here on Earth... From Dubai prison to American Jail... Where him nyash go become goal post....I get b4 no be title for prison

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by PETUK(m): 4:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Truly Hushpuppi messed up, showing off was not necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by vioment: 4:53am On Jun 26, 2020
That is why I like correct countries, they prove the crime to At least 85% convincing; without bias. Then they arrest, and seize the money for evidence.

Forensics (bank accounts, voice, internet, and fingerprints) and constant light. It is not rocket science.

See as the country use hammer. All puppi (den take him hush leave am with puppi) money dun make the country hammer.

Yankee and jand eye dey red like dis, dem dey vex for UAE, uae dey holla "who want dem", as for the money part dem no dey discus am. D oda people dey look say guy no tampar wid dat money o.

All because say efcc no too gallant.
If efcc been bring this allegation for puppi head, dem for come with 25 to 40 % convincing. E no go too clear for eye. Evidence dey scarce.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by SATANNIST: 4:54am On Jun 26, 2020
rubbish. hush puppi is legend. 10000 generations to come will know him and be proud of him. he learnt from our fathers in government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by DonTattaglia: 4:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Abeg waste d idiot let it serve as deterrent to our lazy youths. Thunder kill any bastard who comes here to support Hushpuppi in this one. You rip people their sweat and hard earned income subjecting them into agony & devastating everlasting pain, yet one slowpoke will say he is only trying to survive d hardship in Nigeria. Think of if u are d one whose whole life savings disappear into thin air to scammers. I guess u will celebrate right?Hushpuppi is not different from an armed robber. Let him suffer for d evil he has committed. HE MUST GO BACK TO THAT POVERTY!!!

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by SATANNIST: 4:56am On Jun 26, 2020
vioment:
That is why I like correct countries, they prove the crime to At least 85% convincing; without bias. Then they arrest, and seize the money for evidence.

Forensics (bank accounts, voice, internet, and fingerprints) and constant light. It is not rocket science.

See as the country use hammer. All puppi (den take him hush leave am with puppi) money dun make the country hammer.

Yankee and jand eye dey red like dis, dem dey vex for UAE, uae dey holla "who want dem", as for the money part dem no dey discus am. D oda people dey look say guy no tampar wid dat money o.

All because say efcc no too gallant.
If efcc been bring this allegation for puppi head, dem for come with 25 to 40 % convincing. E no go too clear for eye. Evidence dey scarce.
they are bringing him to naija o
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by MetaPhysical: 4:56am On Jun 26, 2020
How can hushpuppi be called criminal? Has he been convicted?

He remains a suspect.

Now, Obi is convicted already, he is no longer a suspect. Invictus Obi is a criminal, awaiting sentencing.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by astonished: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Can somebody explain to me why this woman is being bash here & call tribalist?
thank you

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Gval123: 4:58am On Jun 26, 2020
It is the actions of people like Abike Dabiri that pushed the likes of Hushpuppy into crime. When she day hustle for NTA, na so she look? She don steal our money finish, she day talk here. Even oyibo people see our politicians far below hushpuppy, because them know say na people like u day frustrate innocent people for Africa. Abike , u are not better, in fact, Abike u worse, all politicians for naija worse

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Openbusiness: 4:58am On Jun 26, 2020
fatymore:

It is just an insult to people hustling legitimately!

Insult to our intelligence!!!

Just like someone said, poverty made him show off!

He was trying to impress some people.

But konibonbe.

People like him has spoilt things for us as a youth a and country
True but I disagree that poverty made him show off. He was doing it to gain acceptance into the class of the fraudulent caucuses and elites running this country. Dino did birthday in Dubai, Hotdoggy was there, probably one of the VIP invitees. If d guy has not be showing off, will Dino have considered him fit to enter his circle? Then another thing is, showing off is a way to give them legitimacy in the eyes of the business world, because ordinarily a thief shouldn't be showing off like that because he will enter into the radar of governments who are the biggest thieves and don't like competition unless you buy your "license" to steal from them grin. So by showing off continuously like that, he will be attracting more business conglomerates to look his way for possible collabo, and hence he gets his validation as if he is a genuine business person too. That's how Invictus Obi made it into Forbes list, can you imagine that high level of global legitimacy given to a fraudster grin. Another issue is politics. Showing off like that will endear him to the poor masses, who will see him as another role model youth, check his IG followers na, millions of mumu youths, before u know it, he will come to 9ja, flash some cash here and there, join PDP or APC (Dem go dey fight for am sef) contest for house of rep or Senate, d youth will kill themselves to elect him, and then he goes there to continue his trade of stealing, this time around as a Honorable Thief of the the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Then he will join the gang of bigger thieves running the show in Aso Rock. I dey tell you, more than 3 quarter of our government are run by thieves and criminals

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by martineverest(m): 4:59am On Jun 26, 2020
DayDreamer05:
No peace for the E-jobless miscreants.
no peace for fraudsters

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.