Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (74741 Views)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Femijohn198: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2020
our leaders should provide more job for the youth to avoid all this mess
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Somodooo: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
FuckTheMod:

Boi
You're wasting your time grin
Get a life!
Nairaland is not your fatherland and those people you're calling are not your slaves that must do your bidding.

You're one of worst tribal bi got on this forum. Always attacking the Yorubas and hausa-fulani tribe and nobody has monopoly of stupîdity.
You'll get all the reactions you deserve in full dose.
I'm here to serve you those doses grin tongue
[/s]
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by FuckTheMod: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
Tash
Trash trashing trash grin
Oya sing for lala and myǹd44 make I hear jor cheesy
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Duru009(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2020
This woman is very very tribalistic !!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by VulgarLee(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:

SAMPLE SOME MORE IGBO MEN AND RECOGNISE.

WE BEAT U IN LOOKS.

THE SE IS RICH IN OIL, GAS AND ALL RESOURCES, SW DONT HAVE.

WE ARE MORE INDUSTRIOUS THAN U.

WE ARE ALSO BRAVER AND U A COWARD.
Igbo AMAKA
AFO ajoka
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by armadeo(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
it is very sad, people should know that crime is crime even if your leaders are doing the worst pray for justice to prevail.

Because of all this rubbish other countries don't respect Nigerians anymore like sometimes you will even be ashamed to say you are from Nigeria.

People should learn how to respect their country expecialy NIGERIANS.

Stop being proud of evil.

Many people will not understand this.

I hold my head up high though and pretend not to have "F" to give, but deep down inside, somewhere hidden in me, I know I'm hurting.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by XANDERBOY85: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2020
slam7000:

She doesn’t hide it. They don’t hide it. It’s the way they think. Nothing anyone can do about it.

She has to, they have to douse tension and mitigate the trending evil by roping in Igbo.

Remember Fasoranti’s daughter? Bola Ahmed Tinubu of all people attempted to distract and change narrative by shouting and directing attention to Evans.

Na dia way. Abike Dabiri doesn’t hide her’s. If only you guys know the number and caliber of Yoruba men who invited Pastor Bakare and other elders to moan about Igbos buying lands, you all will shudder.

This is why i insist Ndigbo MUST separate oursleves, one way or the other, from the Yoruba and Fulani....either under the framework of a COMPLETELY restructured 'one Nigeria' or through secession! We cannot reach our full potential as a people sharing the same country with these two ethnicities under the current dispensation....no offence! If this is the kind of anti-Igbo sentiments they display in public, only heaven knows what they do behind the scenes to sabotage Igbo interests!
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Heistman:
wetin dis one dey talk...
You simply myopic to comprehend what's sensible.

Perhaps you just being stupid!

Now get lost n don't be found near my mention
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Perkins2018: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2020
Duru009:
This woman is very very tribalistic !!

How?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You simply myopic to comprehend what's sensible.

Perhaps you just being stupid!

Now get lost n don't be found near my mention
lol e no reach to press Ctrl p na guy..well , I understand sha..u never chop this morning, broke people are always very angry..may Jah reason ur matter soonest smiley
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Haywhymido(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2020
rossi49ja:
I am dissapointed in Abike Dabiri but i am not surprised cos she has always been a tribalist and she still went ahead to prove that by finding a way to drag in Invictus Obi's name into this.

Lol is Obi free of what he is accused of by Abike? If the answer to that is No, then you are wrong. There is no difference btween the two cons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Perkins2018: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Omoslim26:

There are some people dat should not be allowed to hold public offices in a sane Country dis woman is one of them

forget all this useless small small children doing mumu childish tribal bigotry on this forum

dis woman really has a way of always fanning hate and tribal jingoism

Can you explain? Calling out scammers means she’s a tribalist? Are you saying all igbos are criminals?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by teepain: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Kokaine:

We support crimes and yet we are the greatest victims of criminal mindsets

This is the plain truth. Nigerian youths have to understand that they are the greatest victims of criminals mindsets. Consequences such as dwindling opportunities for telecommuting and remote employments, reduced travel opportunities, high rates of visa refusal for educational advancement, health tourism are as a result of the mindless criminal mindsets displayed by the rapacious few amongst us.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by nengibo: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:

That bitch is one Ugly Tribalistic animal.

It is hard to find beautiful tribalistic women.

It is always the ugly ones with low self esteem.

Even racist, very hard to find a beautiful woman that is racist.

Hahaha, grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2020
Heistman:
lol e no reach to press Ctrl p na guy..well , I understand sha..u never chop this morning, broke people are always very angry..may Jah reason ur matter soonest smiley
I know your type.

Online misfit.

Go help your useless self n stop quoting me.

Itz as simple as that
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ajeclassic(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Now the foolish boy has been humbled. What a life.
Useless youths

undecided
ThatFairGuy:
Now the foolish boy has been humbled. What a life.
Useless youths

Don't generalize..we youths are not useless
we have better future ahead of us
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by asanwafo: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Bitch had to sha name Invictus Obi in it.

Let's balance it...add Isa Funtua
Criminal apologist is what?

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Cali4by4: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Raymond lyalode aka hushprison
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

I know your type.

Online misfit.

Go help your useless self n stop quoting me.

Itz as simple as that
Mr Brokeass goan hustle abeg
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by asanwafo: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Back2Daura:

She is so tribalistic I noticed the place she had to call invustus obi
Criminal apologist is what?
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by chaloskyx: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2020
madam you make me laugh dont our politicians share the same profession and behaviour like hush puppy 1.they both steal from the citizens 2. they also flaunt their wealth just take for example uncle dino melaye 3. they render financial losses to millions hush puppy was 1.9m people our Nigerian politicians is 200m+ people. 4. they always try to oppress the poor and less privileged with hush it was through his money and luxurious life style with Nigerian politician its through their elected positions. so tell me how on earth do people arrest and abuse hush puppy and let our politicians roam free even praise them and elevate them to higher elected positions......you can see that we as a people are mad including you Mrs chairwoman cause you dine and wine with the same criminals you detest
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Heistman:
Mr Brokeass goan hustle abeg
Ok..
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Omoslim26: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Perkins2018:

Can you explain? Calling out scammers means she’s a tribalist? Are you saying all igbos are criminals?

only an unintelligent man would attach a character to an entirety of people and tribal

wat I am pointing out is her way of relating information concerning crime there was even a time she called out the names and tribe of some criminals using words like they are from Anambra

don't you think dat would fan tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Golan007: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Kingnelson9:
Lol...you think wizkid jst startd singing and boom he became global?do u knw you the dirty things he did and is stil doin,dnt even go there what u are seeing are very tiny to what u cant see.
power is not my tusle bt my justice and equity. If mr 'A' acquires wealth ilegally and you keep quiet and protect him with armd forces,why then should you critisice and criminalise B When he/she does same?Their are many ilicit things going on in nigeria bt once a youth is caught the story wil...

You must be a kid.

You have no idea what happens when talent meets marketing and timing.

Now, without knowing him personally, all you can attribute his success to is something sinister.

What of Odion Ighalo?

Did he have to do something sinister to achieve?
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by mechanics(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Good for him, now we know the source of his wealth.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Chydo63(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2020
abobote:
Is still better to enjoy here and suffer in hell, than suffering here and still and up in hell
how are you sure you will remember life on earth after? Change your mindset to 'it's better to suffer here and enjoy in heaven'. Atleast, that's what the Holy book teaches, read it!
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by VirginFinder: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

All the Sshows, the noise and big boys here and there ends in this..

Vanity of vanities, saith the Ppreacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2020
we as d guy humble Chai.

if na Nigeria Sarz for don use gun break one of his leg. the kind slap e go don receive go don turn am to deaf and dumb.

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Uncletony(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Golan007:

Why bring you mother's issue here?
Motherless idiots everywhere
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Golan007: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Uncletony:

Motherless idiots everywhere

E pain am.

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by mysteryman2014: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Golan007:

You actually want to blame the Nigerian police for what exactly?

Does Hushpuppi live in Nigeria, does he commit is crimes within the Nigerian space?

Have you ever come across Hushpuppi as being in Nigeria even for a visit?

Why are you not blaming Dubai for only just arresting him even though he's been in the spotlight for at least 3 years now?

What exactly are you condemning the Nigeria police for?

Perhaps you are amongst those that you used to say " when he was poor who investigated his poverty".

Nonsense.

Charity they say begins at home, how many nouveau riche do we have in the country?

How many are being systematically investigated like the Dubai police did?

The issue is criminals always want to be tried here because they know they get away with anything in the country.

I did issues and issues only.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.