Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! (1127 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by NONAME11223: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Helo everyone.I am with Nigerian guy.He is in other country me in my country.I am white.I am stuck in my country because of Corona.I didnt see him for few months.He always use to cal me anytime he is free I always knew where he is but now in most times no.He has instaled second whatsapp acount with other phone and he doesnt wana confes it to me.And his job is not connected to it.Also he gets so easily iritated by me in last few weeks.And he has never been like dis before.I stoped caling him bt he stil cal me.Bt i am seriously doubting he has someone there and now that person is his priority.Pls what should I do sad(((
Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by Openbusiness: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
N
Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by Openbusiness: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2020
This thread go hot, make I park here abeg
Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by Ahmed0336(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2020
Only married couple have the right to complain about cheating not some two confused fornicators.
Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by Michelle55: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Let it be sweetie.. Don't give yourself HBP over boyfriend issues.
If it's meant to be, it will definitely be and if not just move on.
No one has the right to make you feel like you are going crazy. Relationship matters these days ain't something I would love to dabble into and for your peace of mind.. Just relax and let things work itself out

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by Ugaboy: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2020
He is ur boyfriend and not ur hubby...so he owes u no committement until you get married
...better find a guy to bang u hard to kill that emotional stress u want to kill urself with.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by vanida6: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Op then tight ur legs wit rope go and cheat him too nah abi smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by ToyBoyAaron(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Two wrongs don't make a right. Play your role as a good partner and be patient. Get engage in something productive that will take your mind off the relationship. Don't cheat because you think he is cheating, it will only make things worse.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by Ugaboy: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:
Two wrongs don't make a right. Play your role as a good partner and be patient. Get engage in something productive that will take your mind off the relationship. Don't cheat because you think he is cheating, it will only make things worse.
sometimes cheating on a cheating partner dey sweet...after apology u both will strictly learn to respect oneself
Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by ToyBoyAaron(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
sometimes cheating on a cheating partner dey sweet...after apology u both will strictly learn to respect oneself
Different personalities and different reactions from different people. I can never forgive a cheating partner, on the other hand; my ex said she'll accept me even if I get some one else pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by Ugaboy: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

Different personalities and different reactions from different people. I can never forgive a cheating partner, on the other hand; my ex said she'll accept me even if I pregnant someone else.
Some pains,depression and disapointment are better treated with revenge or retaliation...i cant trade my love with a cheating partner...but i can forgive em, and path our ways.
Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by Afrobougiebabe(f): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
This relationship is over already and you dont want to tell yourself the truth. The truth is bitter. Move on. Date someone with good money or well paying job next. That should be the best and next revenge
Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by kiddkash(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
do you have irrefutable proof?

Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by Galactico4ever(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
vanida6:
Op then tight ur legs wit rope go and cheat him too nah abi smiley
Is that what you will you do or even advise your sister to do?
Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
dump him and get another new african boyfriend.i am sure u might even get new applicants here
Re: My Boyfriend Is CHEATING!HELP! by MiVida(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
NONAME11223:
Helo everyone.I am with Nigerian guy.He is in other country me in my country.I am white.I am stuck in my country because of Corona.I didnt see him for few months.He always use to cal me anytime he is free I always knew where he is but now in most times no.He has instaled second whatsapp acount with other phone and he doesnt wana confes it to me.And his job is not connected to it.Also he gets so easily iritated by me in last few weeks.And he has never been like dis before.I stoped caling him bt he stil cal me.Bt i am seriously doubting he has someone there and now that person is his priority.Pls what should I do sad(((
you can't deny that you never sucked another dick in your country since the Corona outbreaks and set backs....

Why the holier than thou

(1) (Reply)

Prime Watermark Job Vacancies / Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers / War Against Sugar Daddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.