Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani (38133 Views)

Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
dynicks:
where art thou? grin
He is naked! And dancing in the market place while Obaseki looks on shaking his head. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by annyz: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
NaMe4:

Like seriously? Or is this sarcasm?

In your dream
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

No it will not lead to southern unity.The SS/SE are not interested.The SW can unite on their own
Nor be now dem go do by force unity.

Jonathan was there to unify around but no.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by emkz: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
festacman:
I disagree with this analysis.

The truth is that until recent dissolution of APC NWC, the governors who supported one of their own, Adams Oshiomole, got the shorter end of the stick in 2019 elections. Unfortunately, under Oshiomole their influence continued to wane from failure of their intervention in Ambode's case to that of Obaseki. It was obvious that APC secretariat tilted towards Tinubu, giving him undue advantage even before 2023 comes. Other interests fought back. The situation became so untidy with conflicting court rulings. Many blamed the president for aloofness and he acted decisively. Unfortunately Oshiomole being human, played himself into an ambush and down, he went with entire NWC.

Therefore, this recent dissolution of NWC has little to do with ascendancy of CPC bloc but, very much, with re-assertion of the fact that governors are the decisive factor in Nigerian party politics. Naturally, it will more difficult for Tinubu to enthrone his favourite as chairman again but he, sure, has a way of getting around.

A little of shock for you. I may be wrong but I do have a strong feeling that Asiwaju Tinubu was privy to Buhari's move to dissolve APC NWC yesterday and may have made inputs. Evidence: His statement the previous night calling on APC members "to rally round President Buhari". Second, his governors and loyalists attended. Third, there is no way some people would be contacted to be part of APC CTC without it leaking.

This is a well articulated submission. Only few pundits like you would read between the lines to glean that Tinubu understands the power game better than anyone else. After Buhari, the next politician with clout and a strong network in present-day Nigeria is Tinubu, not Atiku, not Wike, not Saraki. If people think Tinubu had no input in the ouster of the NWC, then they really don't understand the chemistry between Tinubu and Buhari.

Danfulani and Kperogii need to understand that the best way to edge Tinubu from Nigerian politics is to edge him out from southwest politics not from national politics. So long as Tinubu still controls southwest politics, he'd be a factor in determining Buhari's successor.

3 Likes

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
atobs4real:

Let's wait see the end of the political saga. I see a green light at the end of the tunnel.

you will search and will never see.
you see sunlight at the end of the tunnel
unless you are waiting for the day the sun will turn green.
I bet you, that means you are waiting till eternity
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Blackking98(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
emkz:

This is a well articulated submission. Only few pundits like you would read between the lines to glean that Tinubu understands the power game better than anyone else. After Buhari, the next politician with clout and a strong network in present-day Nigeria is Tinubu, not Atiku, not Wike, not Saraki. If people think Tinubu had no input in the ouster of the NWC, then they really don't understand the chemistry between Tinubu and Buhari.

Danfulani and Kperogii need to understand that the best way to edge Tinubu from Nigerian politics is to edge him out from southwest politics not from national politics. So long as Tinubu still controls southwest politics, he'd be a factor in determining Buhari's successor.
Unfortunately SW alone can't give him presidency.
And the north can simply leave him and re align with the SE and SS.
So as you see his only hope is to make peace with CPC and see if he can scheme through but without the president's backing in the Nigerian political sphere he'll be fighting the greatest political battle of his career
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by 4ckz: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
festacman:

The truth is that until recent dissolution of APC NWC, the governors who supported one of their own, Adams Oshiomole, got the shorter end of the stick in 2019 elections. Unfortunately, under Oshiomole their influence continued to wane from failure of their intervention in Ambode's case to that of Obaseki. It was obvious that APC secretariat tilted towards Tinubu, giving him undue advantage even before 2023 comes. Other interests fought back. The situation became so untidy with conflicting court rulings. Many blamed the president for aloofness and he acted decisively. Unfortunately Oshiomole being human, played himself into an ambush and down, he went with entire NWC.

Therefore, this recent dissolution of NWC has little to do with ascendancy of CPC bloc but, very much, with re-assertion of the fact that governors are the decisive factor in Nigerian party politics. Naturally, it will more difficult for Tinubu to enthrone his favourite as chairman again but he, sure, has a way of getting around.

A little of shock for you. I may be wrong but I do have a strong feeling that Asiwaju Tinubu was privy to Buhari's move to dissolve APC NWC yesterday and may have made inputs. Evidence: His statement the previous night calling on APC members "to rally round President Buhari". Second, his governors and loyalists attended. Third, there is no way some people would be contacted to be part of APC CTC without it leaking.

Wow
Just wow

Probably the most beautiful and logically intriguing piece on politics I have read on NL.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by LegendHero(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
bestdudes:

Please next time, narrow your narrative to Tinubu. Not the entire Yoruba nation support him. I am igbo and the way you were just talking like someone with leaking mouth is why Yorubas feel igbos hate them.

Tinubu is the problem and not the entire S.W. He deceived everybody. In 2023, when it becomes obvious that he has lost out, he will come for igbos and try to play the ethnic card.

Lol, he is Igbo and several Igbos online have also took it as a full-time job to always drag Tinubu name in almost everything.

Could this be a kind of syndrome? What is the link between the Igbos and Tinubu to warrant such amount of animosity and attention from you guys?

Personally, I know it’s not only about Tinubu but it is about Yoruba leaders as a whole. The Igbos see Pro-Yoruba leaders as an obstacle to them and I don’t know the reason why.

They also hated Awolowo even in death and Abiola was not spared either.

I’m very sure they hate Osinbajo too and the reason why the hate on Osinbajo is not yet pronounced was that the Yoruba caucus intentionally shifted the beam from him coz we are protecting him.

If Osinbajo had been put on the frontline like Tinubu was, they will shift from Tinubu and pour their hate on Osinbajo too. I only pity the Yorubas that are falling for the gimmicks of Godfatherism that these guys always say as their reason for hating on Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by badoh(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Why do people always like to predict when they are not God? They talk as if they can read people's mind and and know the direction of event. Nobody, I repeat, nobody can predict where the pendulum will swing in 2023. I'm even worried why people keep shouting that Tinubu's dream of becoming president is shattered. Has Tinubu ever come out to say he's interested in presidency come 2023? The north will continue to use divide and rule approach for you since what you know how to do is to bring one another down. Until you people get sense to demand for restructuring and resource control, you'll continue to be puppet of the northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Nwakaibey195(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
festacman:

We give the North too much credit and invincibility. Pres. Buhari tried several and failed until he aligned with other parts of the country. So, no one or even two regions of this country will win power without at least a strong tripod. By the way, the impression that North is politically monolithic is just a myth. Politics is about personal aspirations and interests.

Personally, my take on 2023 is that power should rotate to South and if it doesn't, the South should pull out of the elections with the likely consequences unknown to nobody. There is always a deal-breaking point.
which part of the south will power rotate come 2023, cos if na sw u re on your own.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Jostoman: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
festacman:

You are correct
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by KGREAT(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
It's Like Buhari want to re-activate his Party CPC after his tenure. I am just praying that Oshomole and Tinubu decamp back to AD.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Tolase1999(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
People that understand politics will applaud Tinubu sagacity, you guys are just obssessed with Yoruba race and Tinubu. after obasanjo tell me the top hierachy post that has been headed by yoruba bfr 2015 marriage btw Tinubu and the north. and i want you people to answer this question : if yoruba glue with pdp what we yoruba gain out of it btw 2015-2020 that will be more beta than the tinubu alliance(2nd,3rd,4th citizen of nigeria) and which region enjoy the infrasture plan than SW under APC.
"In the face of storm we stay calm, when the stage is set, we display the ideas that stood us apart"- Tinubu
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by emkz: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Blackking98:

Unfortunately SW alone can't give him presidency.
And the north can simply leave him and re align with the SE and SS.
So as you see his only hope is to make peace with CPC and see if he can scheme through but without the president's backing in the Nigerian political sphere he'll be fighting the greatest political battle of his career

Have you seen anywhere Tinubu remotely showed interest in the Presidency? The man's negotiating power is his hold on the Southwest.

But quite frankly bros, with the quality of leadership Tinubu provided in Lagos and the quality of his men, won't you want him to run Nigeria? Let's remove sentiments and appreciate quality. Do you remember when Osinbajo ran this country? Didn't you feel different? We need these kind of people to run things.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by xxxXXXxxx: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is a well written logical and succinct political article.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Sunnyja: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tinubu will move the senate to impeach and remove buhari, then osinbajo will take over , then by 2023 tinubu will become the president... It is a win win for SW and jagaban of African politics.
Are you for real?! I suggest you move this your comment to jokes' section.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Blackking98(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
emkz:

Have you seen anywhere Tinubu remotely showed interest in the Presidency? The man's negotiating power is his hold on the Southwest.

But quite frankly bros, with the quality of leadership Tinubu provided in Lagos and the quality of his men, won't you want him to run Nigeria? Let's remove sentiments and appreciate quality. Do you remember when Osinbajo ran this country? Didn't you feel different? We need these kind of people to run things.
That's the vibe everyone gets and he has never for one day come out to debunk these rumours, me and you know that rumour's that fester long in nigerian political space usually become reality.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by chloedogie(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Nothing is coming of Tinnubu
He is politically dead.
No1 mugu.
modern-day afonja

Let me give you some history lines about Tinubu. I wasn't told, I witnessed it as a cousin to Oyinlola former governor of osun state, I had few privileges to some happenings not rumors.

1. When AD party cleared all southwest states in 1999, Obasanjo wasn't happy because the north single-highhandedly voted him in and his own kinsmen betrayed him(in OBJ's voice). But why would you blame the Yorubas when the two major candidates back then were OBJ(PDP) and Olu Falae(AD)?

2. Fast forward to 2002 in build up to 2003 elections, OBJ started touring all south west states. Remember in 1999, the governorship elections were first done then followed by presidential. Then during OBJ's tour, he made a very devilish and smart move on the south west AD leaders saying he won't interfere in the governorship elections, he just want them to vote for him as the president, then they can have their states to AD party. But being a smart one, Tinubu never let his guard off. Even the elderly ones like baba Akande fell for it. He even slept in some AD governors' lodges, did town hall meetings with some of them that was aired on radio, drinking palm wine with some making live jest etc. How did Tinubu know OBJ was up to something?

Answer: When Oyinlola started his political campaign, he was initially running for the senate then suddenly changed and he was given the governorship ticket overnight when he was just few weeks away from the senate. Tinubu sensed something considering Oyinlola had a military ties with OBJ.

3. Few days to the elections since gubernatorial and presidential will be done same day, OBJ then he came live on TV radio etc and visited some South west states and started shouting in Yoruba, ''te ba ti ri Umbrella, e te ka sibe bayii''. Meaning on the ballot papers, when you see the Umbrella logo, put your thumb like this. That was like 2 days or 5 days maximum to the elections. Now, chaos started in the AD camp, they have fallen for his trick. They started re-strategizing, because most of them campaigned for PDP for the presidential election except for Tinubu. Too late for them.

4. Cut long story short, he swept 5 states and through thuggery, fight, agidi, and political strong-head, Tinubu held on to Lagos.

5. Now, he started licking his wounds and a rebuild initiated. Beginning of his fight with OBJ.

6. His first major comeback was in Osun, using the then chambers of Osinbanjo to take Oyinlola to court using some forensic proofs that has never been done before on the African soil to challenge the candidacy of Oyinlola. 3 years and 8 months into his second term in office as the governor, Oyinlola was booted out. Then, he started penetrating, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, and Ondo.

7. He built his empire and you can pick up the rest of the story/history with the colony of APC in 2014/2015 towards the hijacking of the presidency from Jonathan which you can never say he wasn't the sole brain behind it, or one of the best brains behind it.

Conclusion: That you are defeated in life(if he is actually defeated by your permutations and surface analysis) is not the real deal, the main thing is how did you handle the defeat? Did you sit defeated or you picked yourself up like a fallen horse and start sprinting again? Tinubu is not one of the chest beating politicians, he knows his onions from his suya that is why you hardly see him talking.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Dpharisee: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tinubu will move the senate to impeach and remove buhari, then osinbajo will take over , then by 2023 tinubu will become the president... It is a win win for SW and jagaban of African politics.
I am singing that song that says 'Dream, dream dream, dreaming' grin
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Sunnyja: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Killdemboth:

Even if they follow him to his "nobody" political party, who are they gonna form alliance with? SE and SS are fully PDP, North is CPC and PDP. Only SW will romance their ACN alone and now become politically irrelevant for life.
They can form alliance with KOWA
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
chloedogie:

Let me give you some history lines about Tinubu. I wasn't told, I witnessed it as a cousin to Oyinlola former governor of osun state, I had few privileges to some happenings not rumors.

1. When AD party cleared all southwest states in 1999, Obasanjo wasn't happy because the north single-highhandedly voted him in and his own kinsmen betrayed him(in OBJ's voice). But why would you blame the Yorubas when the two major candidates back then were OBJ(PDP) and Olu Falae(AD)?

2. Fast forward to 2002 in build up to 2003 elections, OBJ started touring all south west states. Remember in 1999, the governorship elections were first done then followed by presidential. Then during OBJ's tour, he made a very devilish and smart move on the south west AD leaders saying he won't interfere in the governorship elections, he just want them to vote for him as the president, then they can have their states to AD party. But being a smart one, Tinubu never let his guard off. Even the elderly ones like baba Akande fell for it. He even slept in some AD governors' lodges, did town hall meetings with some of them that was aired on radio, drinking palm wine with some making live jest etc. How did Tinubu know OBJ was up to something?

Answer: When Oyinlola started his political campaign, he was initially running for the senate then suddenly changed and he was given the governorship ticket overnight when he was just few weeks away from the senate. Tinubu sensed something considering Oyinlola had a military ties with OBJ.

3. Few days to the elections since gubernatorial and presidential will be done same day, OBJ then he came live on TV radio etc and visited some South west states and started shouting in Yoruba, ''te ba ti ri Umbrella, e te ka sibe bayii''. Meaning on the ballot papers, when you see the Umbrella logo, put your thumb like this. That was like 2 days or 5 days maximum to the elections. Now, chaos started in the AD camp, they have fallen for his trick. They started re-strategizing, because most of them campaigned for PDP for the presidential election except for Tinubu. Too late for them.

4. Cut long story short, he swept 5 states and through thuggery, fight, agidi, and political strong-head, Tinubu held on to Lagos.

5. Now, he started licking his wounds and a rebuild initiated. Beginning of his fight with OBJ.

6. His first major comeback was in Osun, using the then chambers of Osinbanjo to take Oyinlola to court using some forensic proofs that has never been done before on the African soil to challenge the candidacy of Oyinlola. 3 years and 8 months into his second term in office as the governor, Oyinlola was booted out. Then, he started penetrating, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, and Ondo.

7. He built his empire and you can pick up the rest of the story/history with the colony of APC in 2014/2015 towards the hijacking of the presidency from Jonathan which you can never say he wasn't the sole brain behind it, or one of the best brains behind it.

Conclusion: That you are defeated in life(if he is actually defeated by your permutations and surface analysis) is not the real deal, the main thing is how did you handle the defeat? Did you sit defeated or you picked yourself up like a fallen horse and start sprinting again? Tinubu is not one of the chest beating politicians, he knows his onions from his suya that is why you hardly see him talking.

See consolation. He is free to do that in Yoruba land. He cant try his local politics in the centre
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Killdemboth: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sunnyja:
They can form alliance with KOWA
grin grin grin
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Sunnyja: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

The question here is will pride and selfishness allow the south unit politically ?
Unite with who?! The way they were shouting in 2015, "we will form a parrell government if we lose", you would think a day like this will not come.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by sunbreaker: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Asgard13:
Yoruba people are fighting for political survival... before they go political extinct in Nigeria politics

They’ve lost already before the fight began...

Tinubu and Yoruba loud mouth killed Yoruba .... don’t outshine your master...

When slaves start seeing themselves as masters .. then theres a problem..

In the north... there’s a political saying “ north can’t be slave to Yoruba”
I keep mentioning it on nairaland... but Yoruba will abuse ...
Who be Tinubu?
When Yoruba start to make noise for Nigeria ... to extend of seeing themselves as lord of Fulani? And having a power base in politics?

The new generation of Yoruba that don’t understand Nigeria politics crashed Yoruba political ship... and the ship is subbing gently till it finally sink..

Told them Fulani is in charge, in government, and in power... where are the yorubas in government... Yoruba no see wetin men see..

Legendhero was busy talking about working the relationship between Hausa and Yoruba

Told helinues.. Hausa hate Yoruba more than Yoruba hate igbo.. that one problem na igbos..

Fulani is in government, in power and incharge ..
Yoruba propaganda don’t scare them.. any attempt by Yoruba to play smart ... will sink that ship.

Nigeria politics...
you ain't satisfied if you never made mention of particular tribe in any of your post while reasonable person are clamoring for how everything in Nigeria will work well. FYI, go and find out the tribes of each governors that initiated the whole games and you are here displaying your ethnic bigot.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by lomprico(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
dynicks:
where art thou? grin

Ayam naked!
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
JAMO84:
According to this miserable writer, the CPC block are plotting to oust the ACN which was the real brain behind the fortune they are enjoying now.

Assuming this useless article is even right, will Bola Tinubu continue to keep the ACN block in APC? Will Yoruba not feel betrayed and vote against the north in 2023? Will such betrayal not lead to southern unity which is the last thing the north want to see?

I AM DONE TALKING
Nna keep that you southern unity crap to yourself. as much as I know south is united and SS and SE don't need traitors like the south west in their unity. continue your alliance with funalis.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Onlinesmart: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Nothing is coming of Tinubu
He is politically dead.
No1 mugu.
modern-day Afonja
Yes we know but nothing will ever reach an igbo man's hand. Una just be spectators for Nigerian politics. A major tribal group like you should be ashamed of yourselves and hide when national politics is being discussed, if other 2 major tribal groups could be sharing powers and all you do is wail on the sideline.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
festacman:

We give the North too much credit and invincibility. Pres. Buhari tried several and failed until he aligned with other parts of the country. So, no one or even two regions of this country will win power without at least a strong tripod. By the way, the impression that North is politically monolithic is just a myth. Politics is about personal aspirations and interests.

Personally, my take on 2023 is that /power should rotate to South/b and if it doesn't, the South should pull out of the elections with the likely consequences unknown to nobody. There is always a deal-breaking point.
point of correction power should return to the SOUTH EAST anything outside that is a no no
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by 989900: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:
Can APC survive till 2023?

I dont even know the analysis to believe again

Nigerians mumu sha

I wonder how many think Tinubu is their problem

Who among those fighting Tinubu is different?

I dont understand Asiwaju game plan but i have no issues with him

Let our governors start performing first

Its their failure that have always made Nigerians to be obsessed with Presidential Elections

And after their woeful failures as governors, we still even consider them an option.

My prayer is that APC and PDP will scatter beyond repair and whatever faction that will spring out of them will scatter into thousands pieces too

Amen to the emboldened.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Austin1805(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
atobs4real:

Let's wait see the end of the political saga. I see a green light at the end of the tunnel.
No light is coming, Tinubu has been boxed all thanks to his yoruba counterparts.. Even osinbajo has been relegated. The only option left is for the SW to reason together and demand for Oodua republic, that way Buhari and his people will be confused

1 Like

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
festacman:

It will be open to SS, SW and SE. My preference will be based candidates when they emerge from parties.
hypocrite if power should return to south for equity, fairness and inclusiveness sake it should be south east in particular
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by chloedogie(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
See consolation. He is free to do that in Yoruba land. He cant try his local politics in the centre

You didn't get the part I said from Lagos, they orchestrated the hijack of power from Jonathan and PDP in 2015? Political games is not like yahoo yahoo. Takes time to build an empire and for the highly calculative ones like Tinubu, they are in for a long time. They are the Nancy Pelosis of Africa. No jokes man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno / Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / Uche Nwosu: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Arrest Of Son In-law (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.