Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani (38138 Views)

Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Killdemboth: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2020
darediamond:

Baby!!
I said it, you are idomie generation.

Either Tinubu or Tinubu Igbos have lost it long time ago.
Shut up go cry for your bourdillon thief in peace. Your misery has just began.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Pacesetter123(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
realstars:
Adam Adam
Where art thou?
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by content208: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tinubu will move the senate to impeach and remove buhari, then osinbajo will take over , then by 2023 tinubu will become the president... It is a win win for SW and jagaban of African politics.

Another idea bred from myopia
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by slivertongue: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dansuqi:

Pdp is meant to always come behind APC.pray they are not displaced from top four like arsenal

how far with Oshiomole? a few weeks go I schooled u on northern politics and d roadmap to 2023 but as usual u continued with day dreaming. GMB has started the project. Edo is now PDP , osho baba is now powerless
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Dansuqi: 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
slivertongue:

how far with Oshiomole? a few weeks go I schooled u on northern politics and d roadmap to 2023 but as usual u continued with day dreaming. GMB has started the project. Edo is now PDP , osho baba is now powerless

My son,oshiomhole and tinubu matters are not schooling.the major battles are during the elections and pdp have always been rubbished by APC.buhari thrashed atiku and your pdp will always be irrelevant grin
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by slivertongue: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

My son,oshiomhole and tinubu matters are not schooling.the major battles are during the elections and pdp have always been rubbished by APC.buhari thrashed atiku and your pdp will always be irrelevant grin

go and take ur medications.
talk is cheap. PDP is spreading like widefire so go tell ur party to seat up. funny enough am not a member of PDP
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by plessis: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2020
festacman:

We give the North too much credit and invincibility. Pres. Buhari tried several and failed until he aligned with other parts of the country. So, no one or even two regions of this country will win power without at least a strong tripod. By the way, the impression that North is politically monolithic is just a myth. Politics is about personal aspirations and interests.

Personally, my take on 2023 is that power should rotate to South and if it doesn't, the South should pull out of the elections with the likely consequences unknown to nobody. There is always a deal-breaking point.

Why do you think the Fulani elites imported fulanis all over Africa and integrated them in southern Nigeria?

We warned about this paeophile called buhari but they didn't listen.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Dansuqi: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
slivertongue:

go and take ur medications.
talk is cheap. PDP is spreading like widefire so go tell ur party to seat up. funny enough am not a member of PDP

Down pdp
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Nothing is coming of Tinubu
He is politically dead.
No1 mugu.
modern-day Afonja

Having read the history of Afonja and the Ilorin throne, I somehow agree with you. He is the modern day version of that fellow that brought fulanis all the way from Sokoto to help him dislodge a fellow yoruba and ended up killing him as his sons.

Today the offspring of the Alimi remains the ruler of the ilorin emirate
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Superwave: 5:28am On Jul 22, 2020
Turantula:

There is nothing like South, maybe you were referring to the West or Better South

When you talk about the South, there is a SW SS N SE. Among the trio, the most wretched is the South East where Igbos occupies. I am sure the most wretched part of the South can not be part of the beta South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest / "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal / Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.