Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani (38134 Views)

Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting / Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Urchman200: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
festacman:

We give the North too much credit and invincibility. Pres. Buhari tried several and failed until he aligned with other parts of the country. So, no one or even two regions of this country will win power without at least a strong tripod. By the way, the impression that North is politically monolithic is just a myth. Politics is about personal aspirations and interests.

Personally, my take on 2023 is that power should rotate to South and if it doesn't, the South should pull out of the elections with the likely consequences unknown to nobody. There is always a deal-breaking point.
our major undoing is hating on each other from the south it is not going to help any of the southern regions politically the earlier we understand this the better for us all seriously.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by adelaja70(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
deboysben:
are you chest beating?
I'm not Omo Igbo... But that's the fact!
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mraphel:

Mention a politician better than Tinubu from the history of ur tribe
zik of Africa. Alex ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme to mention but a few
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by deboysben(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
adelaja70:

I'm not Omo Igbo... But that's the fact!
but you are chestbeating nah
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am not a fan of tinubu but I strongly pray the south will unite and fight this political arithmetic on a United front

The only thing that can foster southern unity is Igbo presidency anything outside that is a no no

1 Like

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Asgard13: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
TheCanceller:
I'm watching you on this forum

Yoruba watching cool

Typical Bayerebe.. watch well..
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Chirowman(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
this one heavy ooo
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by bestdudes: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, he is Igbo and several Igbos online have also took it as a full-time job to always drag Tinubu name in almost everything.

Could this be a kind of syndrome? What is the link between the Igbos and Tinubu to warrant such amount of animosity and attention from you guys?

Personally, I know it’s not only about Tinubu but it is about Yoruba leaders as a whole. The Igbos see Pro-Yoruba leaders as an obstacle to them and I don’t know the reason why.

They also hated Awolowo even in death and Abiola was not spared either.

I’m very sure they hate Osinbajo too and the reason why the hate on Osinbajo is not yet pronounced was that the Yoruba caucus intentionally shifted the beam from him coz we are protecting him.

If Osinbajo had been put on the frontline like Tinubu was, they will shift from Tinubu and pour their hate on Osinbajo too. I only pity the Yorubas that are falling for the gimmicks of Godfatherism that these guys always say as their reason for hating on Tinubu.

You have only proven my point...you all Tinubu stooges are waiting to play the ethnic card and you just did that now, while trying to shield tinubu...

I personally have never disliked any Yoruba leader because others are not like him. OBJ was a nationalist. You people even hate OBJ and try to place the local champion Tinubu above him.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Cityguy: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Oksman:

Continue to disagree, some of you will not believe until a cracked building collapses on you. The north has betrayed Tinubu and that's politics! The winner take it all it is also abig lesson to the southeast and south south politician who may want to align with these northerners. They can't be trusted and it's hi time we extend that handshake accross the niger to stop power hungry jackals from destroying this country not because they want to develop the it but to have access to our common purse.
I thought it was finished for this country because of what in have read before this post. This is the MOST SENSIBLE post so far. For some strange reason, it appears certain people enjoy the division in the south but to me, that doesn't still guarantee whatever they may be looking for. The earlier this is realised, the better. This is Nigeria the land of my birth and I was born free, not a slave to any bagger, north, west, east or south. I see the taunts as childish. Well, most here are children anyway. grin
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
emkz:

This is a well articulated submission. Only few pundits like you would read between the lines to glean that Tinubu understands the power game better than anyone else. After Buhari, the next politician with clout and a strong network in present-day Nigeria is Tinubu, not Atiku, not Wike, not Saraki. If people think Tinubu had no input in the ouster of the NWC, then they really don't understand the chemistry between Tinubu and Buhari.

Danfulani and Kperogii need to understand that the best way to edge Tinubu from Nigerian politics is to edge him out from southwest politics not from national politics. So long as Tinubu still controls southwest politics, he'd be a factor in determining Buhari's successor.
If this crap you wrote up there will make you sleep well tonight then goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by adedehinbo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Killdemboth:

The South East and South South were all United under Jonathan but your South West went with the North out of their greed and impatience. When they showcased their betrayal instinct once again was when the South West was seen as permanent traitors and they did not care, they thought they had their game all worked out until Fulani did Tinubu taa shut up!
Them never see anything yet, it's better they start cleaning their opposition tent now cos they are occupying it soon.
I Dont know why most of yeebos can't make a statement without showing ur hate and bigotry towards a man who care less about you,you see this APC issues is to play on your gullible minds,at the end they will come on a resolution that will make peace reign,believe me tinubu won't run for presidency,they re trying to divide your attention like someone playing chess,at the end it will be a neutral persons who will run for the president under the party,believe me tinubu wont run,the person likely to be the flag bearer would be osibanjo and very likely he is would be voted for,for many reasons. Wake up Mr man.and stop letting politician use your heads to play football. You can screenshot this comment.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Afospecialk: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Nothing is coming of Tinubu
He is politically dead.
No1 mugu.
modern-day Afonja

Half dead of Tinubu is stronger than all the politicians from your potopoto region present and past

Na Tinubu product will continue to rule Nigeria many years to come

Na your region that's slave under PDP and will remain slave to the Northerns till Jesus come

1 Like

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
badoh:
Why do people always like to predict when they are not God? They talk as if they can read people's mind and and know the direction of event. Nobody, I repeat, nobody can predict where the pendulum will swing in 2023. I'm even worried why people keep shouting that Tinubu's dream of becoming president is shattered. Has Tinubu ever come out to say he's interested in presidency come 2023? The north will continue to use divide and rule approach for you since what you know how to do is to bring one another down. Until you people get sense to demand for restructuring and resource control, you'll continue to be puppet of the northerners.
Well said dude. no body is sure if what will happen tomorrow not to talk of 2023, I'm pretty sure Abba Kyari and Ajimobi were few scheming for 2023, where are they now? A lot can happen before 2023 but I am sure of one thing. I'm not even sure of what I will eat tomorrow but I am sure of one thing come 2023 and that is that TINUBU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF THE ZOO. If he likes let him declare interest to run or not.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by adedehinbo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
goshee:
The only thing that can foster southern unity is Igbo presidency anything outside that is a no no
na ya papa go become the next president omugor
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tolase1999:
People that understand politics will applaud Tinubu sagacity, you guys are just obssessed with Yoruba race and Tinubu. after obasanjo tell me the top hierachy post that has been headed by yoruba bfr 2015 marriage btw Tinubu and the north. and i want you people to answer this question : if yoruba glue with pdp what we yoruba gain out of it btw 2015-2020 that will be more beta than the tinubu alliance(2nd,3rd,4th citizen of nigeria) and which region enjoy the infrasture plan than SW under APC.
"In the face of storm we stay calm, when the stage is set, we display the ideas that stood us apart"- Tinubu
All of that was just to ensure his 2023 presidential dreams come through. if at the end he couldn't become president then he's a failure. It is just like somebody taking first position from Jss1 to SS3 only to fail Waec. all those in Yoruba politicians in high offices are machinations of tinubu to guarantee his presidential ambition come 2023 but unfortunately he will NEVER BE PRESIDENT
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by darediamond(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Killdemboth:

No one is pulling out. Yoruba must do their own thing alone and not involve the South Biko, the same South you betrayed for Buhari. Another Southern block is ready to betray you too and take your spot. Bye bye politically. No remedy for you. [b]And if you try oduduwa Republic it is the Igbos in Nigeria military that will shoot you on sight. [/b]Wicked things.
There you failed woefully in your reasoning!!

What as North Done About A. M. O T. E. K U. N let alone you smallies Igbos?

Cheastbeating is not what it is to tell you that AMOTEKUN IS ACTUUALLY A DISGUISED MILITARY ASERNAL FOR YORUBA LAND.

It is just that it is in friendly mode now but when it true color needs to be be shown, Hmmmmmmm..... blood will flow. Skull and Bones would be burnt!!!!!!

You are WARNED!!!!
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
emkz:

Have you seen anywhere Tinubu remotely showed interest in the Presidency? The man's negotiating power is his hold on the Southwest.

But quite frankly bros, with the quality of leadership Tinubu provided in Lagos and the quality of his men, won't you want him to run Nigeria? Let's remove sentiments and appreciate quality. Do you remember when Osinbajo ran this country? Didn't you feel different? We need these kind of people to run things.
As you are forcing this your tinubu down our throat let me listen to you. what are tinubus achievement as a governor and emperor of Yoruba politics since obj lest power?
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by PenSniper: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Asgard13:
Yoruba people are fighting for political survival... before they go political extinct in Nigeria politics

They’ve lost already before the fight began...

Tinubu and Yoruba loud mouth killed Yoruba .... don’t outshine your master...

When slaves start seeing themselves as masters .. then theres a problem..

In the north... there’s a political saying “ north can’t be slave to Yoruba”
I keep mentioning it on nairaland... but Yoruba will abuse ...
Who be Tinubu?
When Yoruba start to make noise for Nigeria ... to extend of seeing themselves as lord of Fulani? And having a power base in politics?

The new generation of Yoruba that don’t understand Nigeria politics crashed Yoruba political ship... and the ship is subbing gently till it finally sink..

Told them Fulani is in charge, in government, and in power... where are the yorubas in government... Yoruba no see wetin men see..

Legendhero was busy talking about working the relationship between Hausa and Yoruba

Told helinues.. Hausa hate Yoruba more than Yoruba hate igbo.. that one problem na igbos..

Fulani is in government, in power and incharge ..
Yoruba propaganda don’t scare them.. any attempt by Yoruba to play smart ... will sink that ship.

Nigeria politics...

Trash. Very silly and naive to see Tinubu's politics as yorubas' politics when Tinubu is obviously having problems in yorubaland.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
emkz:

Have you seen anywhere Tinubu remotely showed interest in the Presidency? The man's negotiating power is his hold on the Southwest.

But quite frankly bros, with the quality of leadership Tinubu provided in Lagos and the quality of his men, won't you want him to run Nigeria? Let's remove sentiments and appreciate quality. Do you remember when Osinbajo ran this country? Didn't you feel different? We need these kind of people to run things.
As you are forcing this your tinubu down our throat let me listen to you. what are tinubus achievement as a governor and emperor of Yoruba politics since obj left power?
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by LudaChriz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Simbrixton:
we voted jonathan that was d biggest mistake we ever made

So what will u now say about Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by LLMG: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
chloedogie:

Let me give you some history lines about Tinubu. I wasn't told, I witnessed it as a cousin to Oyinlola former governor of osun state, I had few privileges to some happenings not rumors.

1. When AD party cleared all southwest states in 1999, Obasanjo wasn't happy because the north single-highhandedly voted him in and his own kinsmen betrayed him(in OBJ's voice). But why would you blame the Yorubas when the two major candidates back then were OBJ(PDP) and Olu Falae(AD)?

2. Fast forward to 2002 in build up to 2003 elections, OBJ started touring all south west states. Remember in 1999, the governorship elections were first done then followed by presidential. Then during OBJ's tour, he made a very devilish and smart move on the south west AD leaders saying he won't interfere in the governorship elections, he just want them to vote for him as the president, then they can have their states to AD party. But being a smart one, Tinubu never let his guard off. Even the elderly ones like baba Akande fell for it. He even slept in some AD governors' lodges, did town hall meetings with some of them that was aired on radio, drinking palm wine with some making live jest etc. How did Tinubu know OBJ was up to something?

Answer: When Oyinlola started his political campaign, he was initially running for the senate then suddenly changed and he was given the governorship ticket overnight when he was just few weeks away from the senate. Tinubu sensed something considering Oyinlola had a military ties with OBJ.

3. Few days to the elections since gubernatorial and presidential will be done same day, OBJ then he came live on TV radio etc and visited some South west states and started shouting in Yoruba, ''te ba ti ri Umbrella, e te ka sibe bayii''. Meaning on the ballot papers, when you see the Umbrella logo, put your thumb like this. That was like 2 days or 5 days maximum to the elections. Now, chaos started in the AD camp, they have fallen for his trick. They started re-strategizing, because most of them campaigned for PDP for the presidential election except for Tinubu. Too late for them.

4. Cut long story short, he swept 5 states and through thuggery, fight, agidi, and political strong-head, Tinubu held on to Lagos.

5. Now, he started licking his wounds and a rebuild initiated. Beginning of his fight with OBJ.

6. His first major comeback was in Osun, using the then chambers of Osinbanjo to take Oyinlola to court using some forensic proofs that has never been done before on the African soil to challenge the candidacy of Oyinlola. 3 years and 8 months into his second term in office as the governor, Oyinlola was booted out. Then, he started penetrating, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, and Ondo.

7. He built his empire and you can pick up the rest of the story/history with the colony of APC in 2014/2015 towards the hijacking of the presidency from Jonathan which you can never say he wasn't the sole brain behind it, or one of the best brains behind it.

Conclusion: That you are defeated in life(if he is actually defeated by your permutations and surface analysis) is not the real deal, the main thing is how did you handle the defeat? Did you sit defeated or you picked yourself up like a fallen horse and start sprinting again? Tinubu is not one of the chest beating politicians, he knows his onions from his suya that is why you hardly see him talking.

Nice story but you ended up not contributing to the topic at hand
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Killdemboth: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
darediamond:

There you failed woefully in your reasoning!!

What as North Done About A. M. O T. E. K U. N let alone you smallies Igbos?

Cheastbeating is not what it is to tell you that AMOTEKUN IS ACTUUALLY A DISGUISED MILITARY ASERNAL FOR YORUBA LAND.

It is just that it is in friendly mode now but when it true color needs to be be shown, Hmmmmmmm..... blood will flow. Skull and Bones would be burnt!!!!!!

You are WARNED!!!!
Who are you warning idiotic monkey. We are smallie Igbos yet we withstood the entire nation in a bloody 3year war. Face the North in war alone first before you talk about your useless amotekun dream Aresnal. Funny people. Losers and cowards! Just try any pim and see fire!!
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Totosweetdie(f): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tinubu will move the senate to impeach and remove buhari, then osinbajo will take over , then by 2023 tinubu will become the president... It is a win win for SW and jagaban of African politics.
wake up from your hibernation bro. You are dreaming. If Tinubu moves EFCC dss ndlea nscdc won't go after his old assss
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Yes we know but nothing will ever reach an igbo man's hand. Una just be spectators for Nigerian politics. A major tribal group like you should be ashamed of yourselves and hide when national politics is being discussed, if other 2 major tribal groups could be sharing powers and all you do is wail on the sideline.
Back to the topic zombie. tinubu has been Bleep and pushed away like cheap political LovePeddler
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Killdemboth: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
adedehinbo:
I [s]Dont know why most of yeebos can't make a statement without showing ur hate and bigotry towards a man who care less about you,you see this APC issues is to play on your gullible minds,at the end they will come on a resolution that will make peace reign,believe me tinubu won't run for presidency,they re trying to divide your attention like someone playing chess,at the end it will be a neutral persons who will run for the president under the party,believe me tinubu wont run,the person likely to be the flag bearer would be osibanjo and very likely he is would be voted for,for many reasons. Wake up Mr man.and stop letting politician use your heads to play football. You can screenshot this comment.[/s]

Fvck off Yoruba hypocrite. You are not showing your hate with your 'Igbo' right?. Your jagaban is in misery and his misery will last a very long time, better tell him to also get ready to go to prison cos EFCC is getting ready to use him and shine. tongue tongue
Take your L in peace stinking Afonja monkeys
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Abagworo(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
NaMe4:
The writer just gave a true picture of events expected to happen and which have been unfolding.
All these were expected by anyone who knows how politics is played in the north (in which a common cause comes before personal political interest) and the South (in which personal political interest comes before any common cause, if any!)

Any discerning mind of Northern origin or in close affiliation with the North must have already predicted all these events since 2015 - Tinubu would be schemed out!

Tinubu schemed himself out by his action towards and during 2019 elections. Buhari nearly lost that election because Tinubu wanted to diminish the influence of Southeast and South-south APC leaders who of course are Amaechi and Okorocha. He traded APC to PDP in Imo and Rivers State in order to fight Amaechi and Okorocha thinking Northerners are not smart enough to know. He wants to be the Southern Buhari without taking into consideration that the South can never come out in one front. Had Tinubu recognized the open fact that Amaechi and Okorocha sacrificed a lot and allowed them control their regions then APC would have been at peace today.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by goshee: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
adedehinbo:
I Dont know why most of yeebos can't make a statement without showing ur hate and bigotry towards a man who care less about you,you see this APC issues is to play on your gullible minds,at the end they will come on a resolution that will make peace reign,believe me tinubu won't run for presidency,they re trying to divide your attention like someone playing chess,at the end it will be a neutral persons who will run for the president under the party,believe me tinubu wont run,the person likely to be the flag bearer would be osibanjo and very likely he is would be voted for,for many reasons. Wake up Mr man.and stop letting politician use your heads to play football. You can screenshot this comment.
Why wouldn't Jagaban of Africa run for presidency? The uncommon transformer of Lagos and the entire Yoruba land, the man with unprecedented political sagacity can not test his popularity? Just tell me one reason the Africans finest politician won't run for presidency.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Simbrixton(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
LudaChriz:

So what will u now say about Buhari?
what position of significance did yoruba have under jonathan?
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by Fcwilly: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Inasmuch as I don't like Tinubu romance with the fulanis I ve already seen this day coming, they may want to cage him, but Tinubu can still prove himself to them by taking them to another level of politicking,
but then APC is never a party to be trusted. The APC we have during gej/buhari 2015 campaigns is different from the APC we have now.
Afonja with mistakes, first in Ilorin, second in June 12 (MKO) hmmmm third? Jagaban watch your back.
Re: Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani by chloedogie(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
goshee:
Nice story but you ended up not contributing to the topic at hand

I quoted someone not talking about the topic. I tried educating someone. So go back and read what I made a comment on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Arrest Of Son In-law (video) / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.