Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment (6699 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by jason123: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2011
gbo group berates Bianca’s appointment

| Print | E-mail

Written by Joe Nwachukwu, Owerri Sunday, 30 January 2011

The National Union of True Igbo Movement (NUTIM) has flayed President Goodluck Jonathan over appointment of Bianca, wife of Chief Emeka Ojukwu as a Special Adviser on Diaspora when the former Head of State of the defunct Biafra Republic was still in a London Hospital.

During a news conference in Owerri yesterday, the President of NUTIM, Dr Samfo Nwankwo described the appointment as insensitive, morally wrong and insult to Ndigbo.

He urged President Jonathan to immediately withdraw the appointment unless he would want to create hatred for himself among the Igbos.

“How can you appoint the wife of such a great man as Special Adviser on Diaspora when she supposed to be by her husband’s bed side in the hospital?” Dr Nwankwo fumed.

The NUTIM President disclosed that the Igbos all over the world had been praying for the speedy recovery of Chief Ojukwu, saying that “if the president means well, he should have waited for our leader to recover and return to Nigeria before the wife is given that type of appointment. Does he want Bianca to be junketing throughout the world while the husband is hospitalised?

“If our leader recovers and an appointment of a minister is offered to Bianca, then we will all troop out to thank President Jonathan, but on what he did now, it is a grave insult on Ndigbo”, Dr Nwankwo submitted.

He called on all Ndigbo everywhere to pray for the speedy recovery of Chief Ojukwu as they were still yearning for his leadership and inspiration.

http://tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/3086-igbo-group-berates-biancas-appointment
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by blacksta(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2011
lol

grin
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by MP007(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2011
and she couldnt turn down the appointment
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by MaJBlige(f): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2011
what an acronym. true igbo movement indeed.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Metalgoong(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2011
@OP

Most you post every trash on this forum? . . . . sad
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Vindy: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2011
Who knows if she is not the one that begged four it, or else come out and say I don't want it my husband is sick.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by aljharem(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2011
good morning ndigbo
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Justcash(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2011
alj harem:

good morning ndigbo

Taaaaa! Aturu Ohia!! Who are you telling good morning? Do you know what "Good" is? Not to talk of "Morning". It is you that should be praying for the day that your eyes will see a rising Sun. Sebi your eyes dey see morning na im your people dey paint Nigeria red with machetes and "dane" guns. Anuohia!
Was it not your forefathers that were determined to hold down Igbos with your sorry  slumbering A's'ses? When did you wake up? You must be dreaming.
Lemme not hear Ndigbo from your mouth again o!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by aljharem(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2011
Justcash:

Taaaaa! Aturu Ofia!! Who are you telling good morning? Do you know what "Good" is? Not to talk of "Morning". It is you that should be praying for the day that your eyes will see a rising Sun. Sebi your eyes dey see morning na im your people dey paint Nigeria red with machetes and "dane" guns. Anuofia!
Was it not your forefathers that were determined to hold down Igbos with your sorry A's'ses that are languishing in the dark?
Lemme not hear Ndigbo from your mouth again o!

TAAAAAAA!!!! shattap there

i am a proud born bonafide igbo man angry angry angry i love igbo people angry
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Justcash(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2011
alj harem:

TAAAAAAA!!!! shattap there

i am a proud born bonafide igbo man angry angry angry i love igbo people  angry
It is one thing to love Igbo people, it is another thing to be an Igboman. Which one are you. If you are indeed Igbo, you must desist from insulting Igbos like you have always done with an excuse of being half Igbo and Half Hausa. From the history of your contribution in Nairaland, I discovered that Your Verbal disposition contradicts you utterance about being an Igboman that loves Igbo people, hence my conclusion that you are either an "Efulefu" or an Impersonator. Efulefus and impersonators deserve to exist in hell.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by aljharem(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2011
Justcash:

It is one thing to love Igbo people, it is another thing to be an Igboman. Which one are you. If you are indeed Igbo, you must desist from insulting Igbos like you have always done with an excuse of being half Igbo and Half Hausa. From the history of your contribution in Nairaland, I discovered that Your Verbal disposition contradicts you utterance about being an Igboman that loves Igbo people, hence my conclusion that you are either an "Efulefu" or an Impersonator. Efulefus and impersonators deserve to exist in hell.

sorry brother, i think you are craze angry

show which thread i have insulted igbo people

pls show me a thread this year that i have insulted people
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Justcash(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2011
alj harem:

sorry brother, i think you are craze angry

show which thread i have insulted igbo people

pls show me a thread this year that i have insulted people

So last year's insults were not insults. I bet you are recharging for this year's round of insult.
I just came to tell you to desist from insulting Igbos. That your Silly "Good morining" is an insult, because it came from an individual that is still deeply asleep. When you wake, then Igbos can gladly accept your good morning.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by dempeople(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2011
@Alj Harem,

I've tolerated your antics for long on this forum. My tolerance has an expiration date. In other for it to be postponed indefinitely, you know what to do. Don't let me waste you on this forum. I could become your nemesis here.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Ikengawo: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2011
people need to get beyond their pathetic tribe mentality.

so just because you're name is Okoro means you have the right to berate the success of a woman just because her husband is sick?
when Ojukwu was in his heyday did anyone ask about the health of his wife? pathetic.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by EzeUche2(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2011
I agree with my brothers. Alj harem, we the Igbos of Nairaland have tolerated you long enough. And we are tired of you. Please cease and desist from what you are doing or suffer grave consequences.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by aljharem(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2011
EzeUche_:

I agree with my brothers. Alj harem, we the Igbos of Nairaland have tolerated you long enough. And we are tired of you. Please cease and desist from what you are doing or suffer grave consequences.
dem_people:

@Alj Harem,

I've tolerated your antics for long on this forum. My tolerance has an expiration date. In other for it to be postponed indefinitely, you know what to do. Don't let me waste you on this forum. I could become your nemesis here.

brothers brothers claim the eff down sad

why all this dislike for me undecided , do you see me insulting igbos or do you see me insulting yorubas undecided

please show me undecided

why the sudden dislike for me cry cry cry cry undecided
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2011
jason123:

gbo group berates Bianca’s appointment

If our leader recovers and an appointment of a minister is offered to Bianca, then we will all troop out to thank President Jonathan, but on what he did now, it is a grave insult on Ndigbo”, Dr Nwankwo submitted.

http://tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/news/3086-igbo-group-berates-biancas-appointment

An appointment of a minister? In addition to, or instead of the Special Assistant post?
I think these clever folks are trying to bargain. 

I like to know what Bianca thinks about all these brouhaha.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by favouredjb(f): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2011
Really,we need to hear her say somn
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by coloursgt: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2011
ezeuche get lost, am back for you after a long break.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by EzeUche2(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2011
colour sgt:

ezeuche get lost, am back for you after a long break.

And who are you if I may ask?  grin I rear my head on these threads and all my enemies are starting to come back. I am glad that I have that power. So bring it on.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2011
GREAT MOVE from the group(even though I do not believe she, like so many others on the same list are even qualified for the post of adviser to the NATIONAL GOVERNMENT)!!!

That appointment was a slap in the face of intelligent Ibos out there! I do hope other groups who value the Ibo image step out to air their view on this appointment.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by tpiah2: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2011
what's the true igbo movement?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by johnjoel(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2011
alj harem you be world wide mumu onugwu like you,if you no you be ibo man or woman make una no vote for good bad luck jonathan,he won fool ndigbo, make una shine eyes wella wella, that man na crisis
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by aljharem(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2011
johnjoel:

alj harem you be world wide mumu onugwu like you,if you no you be ibo man or woman make una no vote for good bad luck jonathan,he won fool ndigbo, make una shine eyes wella wella, that man na crisis

why the insult undecided
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by creamyswit(f): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2011
wat a great move,obviously GEAJ wants to play on our intelligence. (ibos) Lady bianca needs to give her great hubby the best attention now than ever.hope she will be wise enough to turn down that offer at least 4 now.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by obiora1990(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
theres a sence in Dr Nwankwos compains,
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by hbrednic: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
why the hate on alj harem

this is Dr okonkwos personal opinion,he represents nobody.
it is for Bianca to accept or reject the offer, hellooo she is an adult.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Dreamchaser1(f): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
I never knew Bianca was a nurse, to be taking care of Ojukwu in a london hospital, wow! Abi all the nurse for the hospital never do am? So if Bianca doent sit in the hospital to take care of Ojukwu, he wouldn't get we'll? This is the dumbest thing I ever read!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by MaiSuya(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
National Union of True Igbo Movement (NUTIM)
shocked

Nigerians and their desperate, poorly veiled quest for cheap relevance. Is this the best they could come up with?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Agbalanze(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
Nonsense! Was she complaining?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by zaza1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2011
did anybody ask if Ojukwus wife was sick when he was chasing after Biafra, chauvinist pigs stuck in the dark ages
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by zoraro(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
Is she been forced to accept the appointment? Why don't people use their brains?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 / Lessons I Learnt From Being An Obama Volunteer / OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.