Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment (6708 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by fstranger1: 2:43am On Feb 03, 2011
Obiagu1:

Breaking News: GEJ appionts Bianca Ojukwu as the Special Adviser on Diaspora.

Kobojunkie: Why her? She's not qualified!
Others: Why?
Kobojunkie: Because she's not qualified
Others: Did you see the job advert?
Kobojunkie: No
Others: Did you interview or assess her?
Kobojunkie: No
Others: What's your proof that she's not qualified?
Kobojunkie: Because she's not qualified.
Others: If you can't provide reasons to disqualify her, then she remains qualified
Kobojunkie: You should know the base qualification for Special Adviser position
Others: I don't know, what are they?
Kobojunikie: I can't fnd them but I know she's not qualified. Go and find it yourself.
Others:    But you were the person concerned with her appointment, so prove she's not qualified.
Kobojunkie: All I know is that she's not qualified.
Others: Why do you hate Nigeria so much
Kobojunkie: That is what my profile is for
Other: But there is nothing on your profile
Kobojunkie: Exactly
Others: Exactly what
Kobojunkie: Exactly why I hate Nigeria
Others: Are you Nigerian
Kobojunkie: The information is widely available on the Web
Others: Why cant you just tell me?
Kobojunkie: it has no relevance to this thread
Others: you ve not been able to prove to us that Bianca is not qualified
Kobojunkie: I did not say she is not qualified
Others:  Yes you did
Kobojunkie: No I did not, you can go through my post to find out yourself
Others: But you said she wasnt qualified, even comparing her appointment to Remi Tinubu's nomination for the Senate by ACN
Kobojunkie:No I did not. All I have said up to this moment is that there are other more qualified candidates for that post
Fstranger: ( walks in, berates Kobojunkie for shifting the goal post for the umpteenth time)
Kobojunkie: (logs out, stops posting on the thread, looks for another innocent poster to argue with)

Fixed!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 2:45am On Feb 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Roflmao!!!! You do realize I have a right to my view, even when your Bianca is involved?

Of course I do, that's why I wanted to get a clearer picture of that your view.

Let me give you an analogy.
If someone starts complaining that a President should be impeached.
Who's job is it to provide reasons why the President should be impeached?
Those that have no problem with the President and his performance or the person campaigning for his impeachment?

So if you can't provide reasons why Bianca should not have been appointed, please for women sake, let her be.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Feb 03, 2011
I am sorry but I am not here for you. Again, you should not be arguing for something you have little knowledge of. The base requirements for a Special Adviser are all over the net for you. I remain that she is NOT qualified unless you can SHOW that she is. If you don't like that, I cannot help you!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 2:52am On Feb 03, 2011
*** Obiagu1 pulling Kobojunkie's ROFLMAO!!!!***

**Rereads fstranger1's complete dialogue with Kobojunkie, smiles and checks other threads**
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by manosteel(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
I think it is high time someone declared this debate "No Winner No Vanquish". The man Ojukwu is one of the most misunderstood men in the history of our country, loved by many, and hated by many. When ever his name is mentioned, there is always a sentiment and controversy. He wrote a book, ''Because I'm involved", and that is exactly what we are seeing here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Touts On Edo Highways / Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included / This Dress Caused South African Lawmaker Trouble: What Is Wrong With The Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.