Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment (6709 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by mekaboy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2011
gej has a crush on bianka, simple,
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bkbabe97y(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
^^^Nah, it aint that! Its just that other Regions aint have Rebel Leaders causing war and destabilizing the whole polity.

So, when he dies, Ibos will be requesting a State burial by the Federal Govt?

I cant wait. . . . . . .
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by marcus1234: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by agenta999(f): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
Gej's goodluck gave him governorship and presidency, so let his goodluck no give him bianca.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by badesco(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
Am sure dat is not d true views of d real igbos but a personal views of some few individuals dat are seeking 4 recognition. The honour done on Bianca Ojukwu should be applauded but not condemnation. Ojukwu's life is in hand of God not Bianca. So leave sentiment out of dis and let Nigeria move forward.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Ndipe(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2011
MP007:

and she couldnt turn down the appointment

I wonder.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by uyiscott: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2011
u cant satisfy nigerians grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Virtueways(f): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2011
Please i know this is not related to the topic, i cldnt get to update all my account cos of some reasons, i have a little baby and that slowed me down a bit . i did some but still had some to go,does anyone think u.b.a and ibplc would listen to me tommorrow pls
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by shellicon(m): 1:05am On Feb 01, 2011
@ Tippy top
Your father there, how dare u open u on Ojukwu . DOnt u have respect?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Feb 01, 2011
texazzpete:

Hmm. I can't recall getting the memo that stated that GEJ held a knife to Mrs. Ojukwu's neck.

By making this kind of statement, are these people aware that they are indirectly calling Mrs. Ojukwu 'insensitive'? grin

She is a Nigerian and so could be another insensitive -- she ain't no angel. I feel the group is however right to focus their blame on Goodluck. This is the President of a country of over 150 million and should therefore focus on making decisions that are in respect of the different ethnic groups.

For those saying this is for votes, you do realize that the president has no right to use his office to gain for himself votes through this sort of means. This is similar to using the country's resources for his personal campaign.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Feb 01, 2011
jumobi1:

Look. GEJ is just using this appointment as a legal way to take care of Ojukwu's health expenses and give the family money (perhaps needed money). He wants to gain Ojukwu's favor and Igbo's votes.
Its that simple.

I say BULL!!! Nothing stops the president from directly footing that bill for Ojukwu instead. He is the president and NOTHING stops him from honoring a leader of one of the ethnic groups by helping out with the bills directly.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 1:20am On Feb 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I say BULL!!! Nothing stops the president from directly footing that bill for Ojukwu instead. He is the president and NOTHING stops him from honoring a leader of one of the ethnic groups by helping out with the bills directly.

. . . and if he did that, you'll still come here and cry foul.
Nigerians  undecided
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by HARDDICK(m): 1:22am On Feb 01, 2011
Every woman need protection and a provider of cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm so she has started making arrangement for that in case her husband dies,she is very intelligent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Feb 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

. . . and if he did that, you'll still come here and cry foul.
Nigerians  undecided
I know we like to pretend a lot that THEY DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL AND SO ARE REASON WHY WE SHOULD NOT ACT RIGHT AT ALL, but reality is Ojukwu will not be the first regional/past leader helped in such a way by a sitting leader. Yes, people will  murmur but they will shut up in no time. That is how it happens, especially in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by lastpage: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2011
Ojukwu is currently in "Diaspora"
His wife will join him by his bedside in "Diaspora"
Now she is the Special Adviser on "Diaspora"
So, all her expenses (and by extension, her ill husband) will become "Diaspora expenses" incurred in the "line of duty"

Seems to me, its all about Diaspora, nothing spoil! grin

These Poli-Trick-cians sef, they no go make me laugh in "Diaspora" hic-hic-hic
(laughs and falls off his chair  grin )
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 1:29am On Feb 01, 2011
HARDDICK:

Every woman need protection and a provider of cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm so she has started making arrangement for that in case her husband dies,she is very intelligent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What comes out of some folks mouth is very disgusting.
1. She's a mother and a wife and how people see her as a sex object is beyond reason. Is it a transfer of her husband's hatred to her or a case of extreme sexism?
2. She's not the 1st woman to get federal government appointment and I have never seen this kind of comments before.
3. Is it jealousy, after some folks have mas.turbated for years with her pictures, now they feel GEJ might be thinking like them?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 1:39am On Feb 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I know we like to pretend a lot that THEY DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL AND SO ARE REASON WHY WE SHOULD NOT ACT RIGHT AT ALL, but reality is Ojukwu will not be the first regional/past leader helped in such a way by a sitting leader. Yes, people will murmur but they will shut up in no time. That is how it happens, especially in Nigeria.

To ask me, as an Igbo, if I'd like the federal government to just give him money as my regional leader, I'll say NO!

To give her a position, which will invariably help pay her husbands health bills and at the same time give her a platform to launch her public career, away from just being a wife and business woman, to me is the best decision. She's educated, intelligent, and could be a good representive of this country if given to opportunity.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

To ask me, as an Igbo, if I'd like the federal government to just give him money as my regional leader, I'll say NO!

To give her a position, which will invariably help pay her husbands health bills and at the same time give her a platform to launch her public career, away from just being a wife and business woman, to me is the best decision. She's educated, intelligent, and could be a good representive of this country if given to opportunity.

So, you are saying, as an Ibo, you would rather she be given a post she DOES NOT MERIT(a slap in the face of Ibo ethnicity by the way) as a way to help her help her husband, rather than the President simple DIRECTLY helping her in a more legit and more respectable way( a way that will not PAINT HER AS BEING JUST ANOTHER OPPORTUNIST IN THE NATIONAL WAY)?

I think you should try to think deeper about these things. By appointing her in much the same way thousands of known opportunists have been, She is reduce to being just another opportunist, like every other Nigerian with NO QUALIFICATION who has taken office mainly for PERSONAL GAIN. I stand by this unless you can prove, from her own record(and please no jokes) that she is the best qualified person for this SPECIAL duty.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 1:58am On Feb 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

So, you are saying, as an Ibo, you would rather she be given a post she DOES NOT MERIT(a slap in the face of Ibo ethnicity by the way) as a way to help her help her husband, rather than the President simple DIRECTLY helping her in a more legit and more respectable way( a way that will not PAINT HER AS BEING JUST ANOTHER OPPORTUNIST IN THE NATIONAL WAY)?

I think you should try to think deeper about these things. By appointing her in much the same way thousands of known opportunists have been, She is reduce to being just another opportunist, like every other Nigerian with NO QUALIFICATION who has taken office mainly for PERSONAL GAIN. I stand by this unless you can prove, from her own record(and please no jokes) that she is the best qualified person for this SPECIAL duty.

What's the qualification for that position? Is she not educated?
Did Hillary Clinton ever held a political position before? She was merely a wife to a former Governor and former President.

If with your own education, Kobojunkie, you think you are not qualified for that position, then advice the government to set up a special school to train people on special adviser positions.

For me, I'm very qualified for it and even Governorship and can perform way better than some of those we've had.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 2:08am On Feb 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

What's the qualification for that position? Is she not educated?
Did Hillary Clinton ever held a political position before? She was merely a wife to a former Governor and former President.

If with your own education, Kobojunkie, you think you are not qualified for that position, then advice the government to set up a special school to train people on special adviser positions.

For me, I'm very qualified for it and even Governorship and can perform way better than some of those we've had.

Yes, even a Law school graduate who has never practiced even a day but has worked at McDonalds for the past 20 years is qualified to be a law maker and maybe president, right?

Like I said, she is no different now from every other Opportunist who has taken on positions for which they are inexperienced or unqualified for. So it is a slap on the face of the INTELLIGENT ibos out there.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Obiagu1(m): 2:16am On Feb 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Yes, even a Law school graduate who has never practiced even a day but has worked at McDonalds for the past 20 years is qualified to be a law maker and maybe president, right?

Like I said, she is no different now from every other Opportunist who has taken on positions for which they are inexperienced or unqualified for. So it is a slap on the face of the INTELLIGENT ibos out there.

You still did not tell the qualification for the position of a Special Adviser on Diaspora.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by fstranger1: 2:18am On Feb 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Your attention is needed here, Madam Kobo:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595128.0.html
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Kobojunkie: 2:38am On Feb 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

You still did not tell the qualification for the position of a Special Adviser on Diaspora.
If you have no clue what even the base qualifications are, what are you arguing then ? I wish I could find the job posting for this particular position posted by Jonathan himself to help but he did not bother to include that on his facebook page.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

If you have no clue what even the base qualifications are, what are you arguing?

Ouch!!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by fstranger1: 2:41am On Feb 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ouch!!

Nnkan to ma ri si niyen

Kobojunkie arse licker

Anyway, how are you doing sweetheart?
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 01, 2011
Everybody know that if the strongest man himself say his wife will not take it, so shall it be, anyway i believe Bianca needs time with her hubby now, we all know that IBO Woman are the most intelligent, hard working and straight forward in the whole nigeria cool cool, i dont want to start naming them wink wink wink,
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by manosteel(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2011
The appointment itself is not bad, it's just that Indigbo have great love and respect for this man Ojukwu. In the late 1960, when Gowon and his colleagues were busy fighting for power, Ojukwu was fighting for freedom and territory. By and large, both of them got that which they were fighting for. Gowon got the power and lost the territory while Ojukwu lost power but he got his terittory. Take a look on what is happening in the north, today, Gowon has no place to stay in Jos as a of result crises. The story is not different from what is happening in Bauchi, Maiduguri, sokoto etc. kano and Kaduna have had their own share in time past, and still remain a volatile and hotspot area. Without mincing words, no aboki will dare try such a thing in any of the eastern state of the federation. Christain and Muslim live peacefully in the east, and go about their normal bussiness without any fear of reprisal attack; I think this is good enough.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bankol18(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2011
i reli hoped worthless lots like bk/babe gay will develop some *sanity* this New year, but i wat do i see the same old schizophrenic-deluded gay the effin idiot never transform! olodo!!!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bankol18(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2011
i reli hoped worthless lots like bk/babe gay will develop some *sanity* this New year, but i wat do i see? the same old schizophrenic/deluded gay. the fucking idiot never transform! olodo!!!
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by orgasm(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2011
she was only offered an appointment which is subject to acceptance or rejection. Is she a kid not to know what to do as in rejecting it on d ground dat she gat to tkia of ojukwu or accept n ask for time to resume pending when he recovers? Y blaming d wrong person?
By d way where did dis group come from? True igbo movement my foot. D only recognise voice of d igbos is d NDIGBO! Neither Bianca nor Ndigbo is complaining.taking panadol for anoda persons headache.
Their arguments are unintelligent n shallow n should stop seeking undeserve attention.imagine asking for ministerial post for Bianca when i dnt even see anytin dat qualifies her for d special adviser on diaspora GEJ gv her
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by bisiaet: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2011
she was only offered an appointment which is subject to acceptance or rejection. Is she a kid not to know what to do as in rejecting it on d ground dat she gat to tkia of ojukwu or accept n ask for time to resume pending when he recovers? Y blaming d wrong person?
By d way where did dis group come from? True igbo movement my foot. D only recognise voice of d igbos is d NDIGBO! Neither Bianca nor Ndigbo is complaining.taking panadol for anoda persons headache.
Their arguments are unintelligent n shallow n should stop seeking undeserve attention.imagine asking for ministerial post for Bianca when i dnt even see anytin dat qualifies her for d special adviser on diaspora GEJ gv her

God bless you I see your respose as one of the best and the most intellegent of all these rants and blablabla in NL. I dont understand why some like taken panadol for another person headache. Bianca is never a kid, she did not complain, her husband did not ask his wife why? Did Ojukwu complain for God sake? Her kids are not worry so what a hell is anybody damn headache now about this issue? No one can satisfy Nigerian. Gej this Gej that, Bianca this Bianca that just like wasting time unecessary talking irrelevancy.
Re: Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2011
"Bianca, wife of Chief Emeka Ojukwu as a Special Adviser on Diaspora when the former Head of State of the defunct Biafra Republic was still in a London Hospital."

Tippy Top:

Ojukwu was and is still a leader but in my humble opinion I don't think we should use Fed money to pay his hospital cost. Igbo business men can surely foot the bill without resort to Fed coffers. Ojukwu was a regional leader and not a former head of state.

If your office tells you not to bother about your fuel and medical no matter the amount of money being paid to you, wouldn't you rejoice? Same thing goes for Bianca. Her husband, children and she would be taking care of by the government of Nigeria her husband tried to disintegrate during the civil war.
The Husband is a noble man and Nigeria is great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Buhari Supporters Group / Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun / The Truth Government Refuse To Tell You About MMM Founder, Sergey Mavrodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.