Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why are men cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are men cheat? (3670 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are men cheat? by HotieTima(f): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2011
why can't men stay loyal to one woman but that want ever hot thing that walks past then
1. they are lairs
2. they probably have a wife at home
3. they just want a new toy to with
4. now can plz tell me why man do such heartless things
Re: Why are men cheat? by 190: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2011
your father
Re: Why are men cheat? by HotieTima(f): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2011
trust me hun his a man with quality so rare, if ever man had quality like my daddy the world will be a better plz
so go tell ur father this
Re: Why are men cheat? by Zahnda(f): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2011
Three legged animals?
Re: Why are men cheat? by koolchicco: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
English Language gbakwa oku! grin
Re: Why are men cheat? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
1 they can't control the thing in between their legs
2 Some are natural born cheat
3 Some do it to boast their confidence/ego
4 unknown reasons
Re: Why are men cheat? by 190: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

trust me hun his a man with quality so rare,  if ever man had quality like my daddy the world will be a better plz
so go tell your father this

your father possess these qualities and much more

oyezuzu
gold digger
okpo
Re: Why are men cheat? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2011
190 you are ready again eh tongue Take it easy on this babe, she is someone special to me.
Re: Why are men cheat? by HotieTima(f): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2011
niggah english plz and them shit u has said ain't my daddy
my daddy qualities is so rare men like ur farther call's hin for advise go ask him do u know miss hotie tima girl
Re: Why are men cheat? by 190: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2011
rokiatu:

190 you are ready again eh tongue Take it easy on this babe, she is someone special to me.

Rokiatu,
You know how much i adore you
How can one patient just escape and run into NL insulting men (her father) for watever reason
if she got heartbroken that should be as a result of her stupidity,slutness and most especially dullness
which she clearly showed here,I wont respond to her puke no more but i would like her when next she wants to make
a general insult about men she should start each insult with [ STARTING FROM MY FATHER] then everything would be just fine
Re: Why are men cheat? by HotieTima(f): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2011
look at that i went o your profile to see who's this dog braking at my door, but all i see is a cortoon pic, u really must be that scared and ugly not to update your pic, niggah pls stop disturbing my peace
Re: Why are men cheat? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2011
190:

Rokiatu,
You know how much i adore you
How can one patient just escape and run into NL insulting men (her father) for watever reason
if she got heartbroken that should be as a result of her stupidity,slutness and most especially dullness
which she clearly showed here,I wont respond to her puke no more but i would like her when next she wants to make
a general insult about men she should start each insult with [ STARTING FROM MY FATHER] then everything would be just fine

I get you but you shouldn't have involved her father manh. All dis sh*it started from there.

Tima, pls calm down too manh.
Re: Why are men cheat? by HotieTima(f): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2011
Mr 190 if i were u i will mind my mouth i don't pick on ppl but those who don't respect them self's nor do i too
so if this topic is hurting u so much, then u have done it or else it wouldn't have had any effect on u
so that the truth rite

and rokaitu is my sister
Re: Why are men cheat? by veginboi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ladies! U got it wrong, It's not applicable to all men, I don't try that, it hurts me when ladies say this unconditionally.
Re: Why are men cheat? by yme1(f): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2011
to avoid NL male attackers and from my own point of view, it would be more advicable if you use SOME MEN inreplacement of[b] MEN[/b]. . just my own ISH wink
Re: Why are men cheat? by HotieTima(f): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2011
yeah it doesn't go for every men, but it's rare to find the good ones
Re: Why are men cheat? by googles: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2011
Funny thing is pple talk like this whenever they have a broken heart. . . . while the going was good i bet it didnt occur to you dat men are animals

berra get a new boyfriend and stop crying foul all around the world  tongue
Re: Why are men cheat? by 190: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2011
veginboi:

Ladies! U got it wrong,  It's not applicable to all men, I don't try that, it hurts me when ladies say this unconditionally.

Please tell that FEMALE DOG thats on HEAT PERIOD

her boyfriend just fried her azz and she ran to NL to insult men

why didnt she just hit CNN and broadcast it to the world

I applaud your BF for using that filth in between your legs and moving on to a next woman

You are too dull and lame to face a man not-so-smart person,

Next time watch and investigate what enters that Gutter hole of your's

Make Gawd baptize your ear with SLAP for insulting men (your father)
Re: Why are men cheat? by HotieTima(f): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2011
i am very happy with my boyfriend thank u very much

and why is this killing if your not one,  so it's kool for man to say poo to us woman and u want us take it,,,,,,,,, but once u talk about a men own problem it becomes an issue wow so niggah why don't u tell me why this is f***cking hurting u so much and pls leave my father out of this or u will see the worst side of me
Re: Why are men cheat? by 190: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

and why is this killing if your not one,  so it's kool for man to say poo to us but once u talk about men own problem it becomes an issue wow so niggah why don't u tell me why this is f***cking hurting u so much and pls leave my father out of this or u will see the worst side of me

what is more worst than that nauseating   gutter womanliness of your's
I take back my insults on your father but child next time you are hurt by your man
take it as part of life and move on,
Dont 4get that you would get married some day and that your husband too
would be an animal,so my advise for you child is try and grow some sense its never too late to start trying  undecided
Re: Why are men cheat? by KennyG6(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

and why is this killing if your not one,  so it's kool for man to say poo to us but once u talk about men own problem it becomes an issue wow so niggah why don't u tell me why this is f***cking hurting u so much and pls leave my father out of this or u will see the worst side of me
with a profile picture like that, its hard not to feel the way you are. Cos that pic looks like you've just been sh**d by a football team,
Re: Why are men cheat? by koolchicco: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2011
Kenny_G:

with a profile picture like that, its hard not to feel the way you are. Cos that pic looks like you've just been sh**d by a football team,

Oh my Oh my shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why are men cheat? by DeBlunt: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2011
grin
OP, i think you got it wrong this time,
Re: Why are men cheat? by HotieTima(f): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2011
u know i am laying off this topic for a while coz there is not point replying to u all
coz there is just too much attention-seekers here and i got no time for u all
Re: Why are men cheat? by googles: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2011
Kenny_G:

grin grin grin grin

wicked terry gee
Re: Why are men cheat? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2011
Tima just do not take anything personal. Always remember that. If you want to enjoy this website, Laugh along with the insults and move on.
Re: Why are men cheat? by MrsChima1(f): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
Right sis.
Re: Why are men cheat? by koolchicco: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Why are men cheat? by Mygoldie(f): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2011
Exactly sis OP.
Re: Why are men cheat? by MrsChima1(f): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2011
koolchicco:

angry angry angry

What you frowning for?  Nuts itching?
Re: Why are men cheat? by 190: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Tima just do not take anything personal. Always remember that. If you want to enjoy this website, Laugh along with the insults and move on.

roki roki,
how far and my bre[i]as[/i]ts now

are they still growing bigger
Re: Why are men cheat? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Right sis.
hiya wink

koolchicco:

angry angry angry
hahahah someone is not happy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? / Guys, What's Wrong With Dating A Beauty Pageant Queen? / Your Wedding Or 300million Dollar Contract?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.