Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? (2049 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Me I've seen

– connect and die tomorrow
– federal sars ogun state division
– ogboni con fraternity
– aiye axemen
– boko haram

And many more I can't remember cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Nephilim: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hahaha... This is hilarious! Gonna be a funny thread.

Anyway I've not lived among zoogerians to experience such grin

A decent person will use a decent name for his wifi... What I do use was my babes name, and the current name is Felicia grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Alwaysachick: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
The true nick name zone
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by oyinzyl: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
I hv seen

At ur age u don't hv data

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by tico1212(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mine is Virus Detected
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Rapmoney(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
I have seen 'connect to join the bloodsuckers confraternity'.
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by lograr(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nephilim:
Hahaha... This is hilarious! Gonna be a funny thread.

Anyway I've not lived among zoogerians to experience such grin

A decent person will use a decent name for his wifi... What I do use was my babes name, and the current name is Felicia grin

You kanu followers will not achieve your aim in next 100 years . Instead of facing the Government who happens to be your problem you decided to launch attack on the entire Nigerians. Martin Luther king achieved his aim with the support of some whites. Mandela achieved his aim with the support of some white. You guys clearly didn't learn from history why Malcolm X failed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Vote buhari again ode
Ikpu chioma
Connect nd die!!! (With exclamation marks, yes)
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Exmilitant(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
My tenants and neighbours are mostly young men and women who can afford big phones but can't afford data.. Whenever you come into my compound and see young people hurdled around, nose on the screen of their phones, just know they are surfing the internet using my hotspot.. Didn't Jesus encouraged us to share?
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by gfon(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Virus,Thunder fire you,Mumu dey find free hotspot
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Eawwal(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Beggy-Beggy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Wetin you dey find
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Reex12(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
well mine is Onyioshi
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Digableplanets6(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
If you want to attend juice wrld concert,connect to this hotspot.
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
A
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by MajesticD(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
"For the less privileged" grin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Starz825(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
**connect and die**..
My brother no serious at all grin
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by merieam16(f): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Shanklee:
Me I've seen
– connect and die tomorrow – federal sars ogun state division – ogboni con fraternity – aiye axemen – boko haram

really!!! lol
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Rhaspody(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Shanklee:
Me I've seen

– connect and die tomorrow
– federal sars ogun state division
– ogboni con fraternity
– aiye axemen
– boko haram

my own is "yell penis for password"

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by stanliwise(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2020
I once saw “connect and and you are among” grin grin
Oboi me no understand wetin be among o!

Another one I saw back in school. “We steal your data”
I believe say na play but I jejely no connect o because that time na online school fee I wan pay grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Uniquekriss(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Just saw COVID-19 last week
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by prince2pac(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Was at the bank yesterday, guess what I saw
"Corona virus" ..

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by saintvc(m): 3:57am On Jun 28, 2020
kpekus

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by div111(m): 4:19am On Jun 28, 2020
- your papa no sub for you??
- connect and die
-connect make I see
- your father hash
grin
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by ovcwality(m): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2020
Pray4password grin
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Shii
I was banned for a senselessly senseless matter

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
I wanted to drop dis one last night but I was thrown into solitary confinement sad angry

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
-Covid19 grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Mogajunior(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
OrestesDante:
angryangry angry
A lot water has gone under the bridge. That's all I have to say

#I stand with Hushpuppi#

I doubt if Hushpuppi know you exist. Better get a life and stop standing with a fraudster.
Re: What's The Craziest Hotspot Name You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mogajunior:
I doubt if Hushpuppi know you exist. Better get a life and stop standing with a fraudster.

angry angry angry

Una go just wound una sef for nairaland. The life wey I dey use before na you give me.

No go face your yeye life and leave the dude that decides to stand with a fraudster.

In a nutshell, Mind your business grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Natural Family Planning ( Castor Seed ) / How True Is This About 9ja Ladies? / How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.