Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm (8552 Views)

How She Squirt When You Knack Her Well / This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / Some Women Squirt And Some Don't: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm by RTSC: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
You dey sex without condom.

You get mind.

1 Like

Re: She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm by Reex12(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
stop fornicating
Re: She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Reex12:
stop fornicating
ok
Re: She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2020
At first it wont smell but when it dries, the smell is stronger than urine. I have a small Ethiopian that throws peeeew peeeew left and right, once she starts shaking my mattress is in trouble, the poor mattress has 5 colors now. Wash the bed sheet right away and dry outside. Unfortunately the mattress is foucked even if u brush it, the liquid is deep inside in the middle of the foam.
Re: She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2020
illitrate:
At first it wont smell but when it dries, the smell is stronger than urine. I have a small Ethiopian that throws peeeew peeeew left and right, once she starts shaking my mattress is in trouble, the poor mattress has 5 colors now. Wash the bed sheet right away and dry outside. Unfortunately the mattress is foucked even if u brush it, the liquid is deep inside in the middle of the foam.
I heard Ethiopian girls are very hot and sexy
I will really love to date an ethopian girl
How are their bedmatic skills?
Re: She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I heard Ethiopian girls are very hot and sexy
I will really love to date an ethopian girl
How are their bedmatic skills?

Depends. All people are not the same, but most of them are not more of sex freaks so kind of dull on bed. Pray not to meet a sexually crazy one.
Re: She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2020
illitrate:

Depends. All people are not the same, but most of them are not more of sex freaks so kind of dull on bed. Pray not to meet a sexually crazy one.
Is it true that 90% of ethopian girls are beautiful and hot?
Re: She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm by Okwu1234(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2020
Use heater or pour hot on lt, it wil dry fast. Did u play safe.
Re: She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
It feels like my dick was getting baptized
Like warm water was pouring on my dick
At first I thought it was hot urine
But she did it again like 2 times and it doesn't smell.
Only issue now is that my mattress is a complete mess. And I can't spread the mattress outside my neighbour will think that I bed wetted.
Which is the fastest way to dry up a wet mattress indoors without putting it outside.?
Re: She Squirt On My D!ck.. It Feels Very Warm by Chenko001(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
illitrate:

Imagine saying 'DEEP INSIDE THE MIDDLE' with British accent. grin grin grin grin grin[left][/left] grin[/color][color=#770077] wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) / Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) / I Am A Virgin, What Can I Use To Disvirgin Myself? No Dicks Pls

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.