Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) (8499 Views)

Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thank me later. cool

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2016

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
FTC the third photo reminds me of beyonce's music: all the single ladies. but op i dnt think the richest woman in Africa or oprah winfrey will be bothered abt posing.
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by demzylahot(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ashawo pose them

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
tongue

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
wink

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Laveda(f): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Barbie this thread is obviously for me lipsrsealed
Nice one! grin
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2016

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jezebel poses grin

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2016

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Julietcutie(f): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2016

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
And the class finally comes to an end.

Assignment: practice all the postures above and submit a picture of you with at least 10 of the poses. grin

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by ronald4lif(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Women...the things they go through just to look good, appealing and cause people to stare is best left unsaid. Odiegwu o.
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:
Barbie this thread is obviously for me lipsrsealed
Nice one! grin
You must submit your assignment first thing tomorrow morning. cheesy

Thanks. Hope you learn new styles.
Julietcutie:
Don't act like you didn't learn a thing or two. tongue
BornnAgainChild:
Jezebel poses grin
demzylahot:
Ashawo pose them
SSAINTSAMURAI:
FTC the third photo reminds me of beyonce's music: all the single ladies. but op i dnt think the richest woman in Africa or oprah winfrey will be bothered abt posing.
They actually do.
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Olasco93: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice pose(s). But who has Pose helped?

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by halfricanadian(f): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
U go fear enrolment inside school of posement
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Laveda(f): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
PinkBarbie:
You must submit your assignment first thing tomorrow morning. cheesy

Thanks. Hope you learn new styles.
Don't act like you didn't learn a thing or two. tongue

They actually do.

Okay ma grin

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by obiorathesubtle: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
sandoski come see how to snap picture..

Naughtynaughty come write attendance..

Hateu2 no dy show us bele and belly button.. Snap better picture!

Prettythicksme.. My bae.. I just say make I hail..

Halfricanadian oya, we dy expect your own..

Skarlett no be that Thing you go upload for profile.. Come learn..
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
undecided undecided why ain't dudes being to how ta pose!!!!!

Nice 1 BTW op! wink
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Tylive(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Come learn how to pose when taking pictures here not just pouting mouth like fish, gosh that pouting thingy irritates me cool cool

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Naughtyn.aughty come write attendance..

Hateu.2 no dy show us bele and belly button.. Snap better picture!

Prettythick.sme.. My bae.. I just say make I hail..

Halfric.anadian oya, we dy expect your own..

Skarle.tt no be that Thing you go upload for profile.. Come learn..
Hey dear,how r u doing? grin
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by halfricanadian(f): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Skarlett no be that Thing you go upload for profile.. Come learn..

If i do my own nl will divide ni
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by obiorathesubtle: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hey dear,how r u doing? grin
cheesy I'm fine hun, I don miss you taya..

I no dy see you for NL again o.. You wan leave us for here?
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by obiorathesubtle: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

If i do my own nl will divide ni
Really?

You be maths set abi you be moses??

Post your picture jawe.. Make we see you..
I just get feeling say you go slim wella grin
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pinkbarbie, what about the one wey una go "pout mouth" them no teach una about that one ni? undecided
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy I'm fine hun, I don miss you taya..

I no dy see you for NL again o.. You wan leave us for here?
Lol,i wasnt online for some days cos i was very ill.But i am getting stronger now,thank God for that.Dat sickness wicked ooo cry cry
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by JoeCutie(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
So the bottom line is...that you must shoot your ass out? Ladies! It's always about that ass, isn't it? I give up. embarassed angry

Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by halfricanadian(f): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Really?

You be maths set abi you be moses??

Post your picture jawe.. Make we see you..

I just get feeling say you go slim wella grin

Im fat ehn wahalia fat is scared of me
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
sandoski come see how to snap picture.

Skar lett no be that Thing you go upload for profile.. Come learn..

Bia nwoke'm kpachara anya gi undecided
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by obiorathesubtle: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
skarlett:

Bia nwoke'm kpachara anya gi undecided

She dy speak Igbo sef..

How are you na? smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) by obiorathesubtle: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im fat ehn wahalia fat is scared of me
undecided prove it

Why Is It That After Sex,you Just Wish The Girl Will Just Disappear / Pretty Nurse Becomes Internet Sensation After Sharing ‘hot’ Photos On Instagram / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull?