Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] (3277 Views)

The 4 Nasty Decisions That Will Change Your Life Instantly [Picture] / Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] / Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
I have noticed a lot of Nigerian men want pink lips just the same way they want beard.

Some of us are lucky to have these two things naturally. For those who don't, I have a solution for you.

Start sucking p*ssies — your wife's own. Women and girls, am I lying?

Also, when you have pink lips, you get women easily. Why? Women love kissing (part of romance) and your lips can trigger attraction and they'll want to kiss you and from there, the rest will happen.

See example below and that hand belongs to a pretty model of 22 years and all she wants is to kiss and much more.

So, you see the benefit of pink lips? Now, go and suck your wife's c*nt and get your customized pink lips today. Offer ends tomorrow.

Picture to be deleted soon.

Modified: Picture deleted.

Warning: The p**** sucking instruction above doesn't give pink lips — it's just comic. So, disregard it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Our next thread will be how to get beard.

2 Likes

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Robnectar(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin grin the way ILegend is vexing me tis days wit all this his rubbish post,

5 Likes

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Ekejoestar(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Guy, u well so? Abi this lockdown don dey do you something.

1 Like

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Catchfirez: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
This guy is so sick....
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Robnectar(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
ilegged eleribu claiming legendgrin

2 Likes

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
cheesy cheesy Fire on the mountain again.
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Henry22(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Op this lockdown don dry ur brain...

3 Likes

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
@Catchfirez, I'm worse than that.
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Thugnificent(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
How is your chicken?
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol, you too dey play. grin grin grin
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Our next thread will be how to get beard.
Lol, create a YouTube channel then.
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
@Henry22, there is no lockdown here. To me, lockdown is something I have been practicing for many years now.

I hardly mingle or go out because most Nigerians are untrustworthy. Too evil for my liking. Though, I do go out sha or travel, but that is if it's worth it.

I find peace and joy being alone 98% of the time.

So, it's not about lockdown. Even if Corona stops today, I'll still be indoors and enjoying my life because I don't have a job and I'll never have a job. I prefer creating them for those who love jobs while I enjoy my time.

Time is precious. Happiness is divine.

2 Likes

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
@UndauntedYOCA, man wey work suppose play.

At times, I do get comments like, "I respected you, but not anymore after this post you created."

In my head, I'm like...no, let me keep it to myself.

YouTube channel? Done already. Not just one. Though, I don't promote my channels in Nigeria because traffic from Nigeria has low financial turnover.

US, UK, Germany, etc. viewers are the traffic smart YouTubers target because they generate high revenue. Most 3rd world countries is just a waste of time.
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Ablemax(m): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Na was oh

But hope say u never eat pussycat Sha

You fall my hand if you have done that

1 Like

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
iLegendd:
@UndauntedYOCA, man wey work suppose play.

At times, I do get comments like, "I respected you, but not anymore after this post you created."

In my head, I'm like...no, let me keep it to myself.

YouTube channel? Done already. Not just one. Though, I don't promote my channels in Nigeria because traffic from Nigeria has low financial turnover.

US, UK, Germany, etc. viewers are the traffic smart YouTubers target because they generate high revenue. Most 3rd world countries is just a waste of time.

I actually find you interesting, however, that towel of yours should be changed Abeg lol. By the way, you can't please everyone, you can't expect everyone to like you. What's your YouTube channel?

1 Like

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Baloranking(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
To

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
@Thugnificent, it's inside pot and ready to be devoured, but I'm no longer hungry yet.

The thing no dey hungry me again. Na to eat dolphin or tortoise dey hungry me. Do you know where I can get them?
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
I comment my reserve.
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
@UndauntedYOCA, Hahaha. No go there. It's private for Nigerians.

Do you know what is going on on YouTube now? You can have different channels, but you don't need to show your face neither do you have to do the recording.

We outsource voiceover artist and animators and pay them. We focus on profitable niches.

I'll show you an example of a channel owned by a ..., but you'll never know. He creates the content and outsources the voiceover.

Recently, he has started doing some himself. He makes millions from YouTube with almost a million subscribers. Men are cashing out, but not all sources of income should be exposed or flaunted.

About the towel, buy me a new one. Though, I have 3 — big, medium, and small, but I want one from you as Val gift.

2 Likes

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Henry22(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
iLegendd:
@Henry22, there is no lockdown here. To me, lockdown is something I have been practicing for many years now.

I hardly mingle or go out because most Nigerians are untrustworthy. Too evil for my liking. Though, I do go out sha or travel, but that is if it's worth it.

So, it's not about lockdown. Even if Corona stops today, I'll still be indoors and enjoying my life because I don't have a job and I'll never have a job. I prefer creating them for those who love jobs while I enjoy my time.

Ok seems ur are not in Nigeria......
Anyways one can only get pink lips by using a pink lips balm or sucking onyimbo girls pvssy, if u go suck black pvssy hopping to develop pink lips u will eventually look like a chain smoker with heavy thick black lips spread across ur face grin
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Themainboy22: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lol, even your enemies (your haters as you dey call them) go don tire for your matter by now grin.
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by CsRockefeller(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
iLegendd:

I like this guy grin

1 Like

Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
iLegendd:
@UndauntedYOCA, Hahaha. No go there. It's private for Nigerians.

Do you know what is going on on YouTube now? You can have different channels, but you don't need to show your face neither do you have to do the recording.

We outsource voiceover artist and animators and pay them. We focus on profitable niches.

I'll show you an example of a channel owned by a ..., but you'll never know. He creates the content and outsources the voiceover.

Recently, he has started doing some himself. He makes millions from YouTube with almost a million subscribers. Men are cashing out, but not all sources of income should be exposed or flaunted.

About the towel, buy me a new one. Though, I have 3 — big, medium, and small, but I want one from you as Val gift.

Val gift? Lol, that one is till next year then, lol. Why do you have three?
Wow, that's great, I actually started writing contents for mine but the environment isn't conducive enough, waiting till I go back to Lag, can I PM you? You made it private? Why?
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
@Themainboy22, Hahahaha. And I haven't even started. May 2021 will make me 5 years of being active on the forum. That day, when I deactivate, they'll finally sleep in peace. For now, they need to sleep with one eye.

I don't take abuse or rejection for an answer. I can't be abused neither can I be rejected or even hated — anyone doing it to me is wasting his time.

It's like pouring water at the back of a duck. I move like a deaf, but progress like a champion.
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
UndauntedYOCA.

Yes, PM me, but only if you want to toast me and propose marriage to me. If no, then don't. #Smile.

Why three? Just the same way some girls have 3 boyfriends — variety and need. When one is wet, the other will be dry for use.

Private because I want to be anonymous there. Some money are sweeter when made in silent.
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
iLegendd:
UndauntedYOCA.

Yes, PM me, but only if you want to toast me and propose marriage to me. If no, then don't. #Smile.

Why three? Just the same way some girls have 3 boyfriends — variety and need. When one is wet, the other will be dry for use.

Private because I want to be anonymous there. Some money are sweeter when made in silent.
Lol, toast you? You too dey play which is good. Tried to PM you, I don't know if you've checked your mail.and seen it
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Meedon: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
cool
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Nweike190(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
iLegendd:

Awesome wink
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin so some naija men are obssesed with pink lips?
no wonder these days u see some guys wearing their girlfriend"s or mom"s lipstick on their lips all in a bid to have pink lips grin
some even use eye liners on their eyebrows grin
what a world grin grin
Re: How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] by dadadoc: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2020
grin nawa oo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way Ladies Give Away Their / Is My Neighbors Wife Lonely, See What She Does When Alone(pics+videos) / Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.