Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? (3253 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by HanahHitler(f): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Now that men know that women are capable of cheating too, and it might just be in our nature, why are they not so forgiving?

Why does it hurt them?

Why can't we all cheat in piss?
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
You see thats why I call em bitches
Bitch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
just because some "deluded desperate to be in a r/ship" women gladly forgive men for cheating, does NOT mean men should do the same.
to each their own misery in life!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Kdon2: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
HanahHitler:
Now that men know that women are capable of cheating too, and it might just be in our nature, why are they not so forgiving?

Why does it hurt them?

Because women are bitches when they cheat. They are beyond redemption they are ready to destroy that home. Once they step out conscience is gone out of the window!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
HanahHitler:
Why does it hurt them?
ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

It hurts to be betrayed by another one supposedly has a relationship with. undecided

Why can't men forgive as women do? Because most men's minds are not conditioned to believe it is their place to forgive such things as women have been. So, don't expect men to deal with it in much the same way that women do. A woman raised in much the same way many of these men were would probably have an equally hard time forgiving a man cheating on her. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by muzically(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
HanahHitler:

Why does it hurt them?

Whoever wants to cheat can do so in peace if he/she is the breadwinner

If you marry a rich woman that funds your lifestyle, I guess you'll pretend not to see her cheating.

Most men are the breadwinners. You cannot depend financially on a man and cheat at the same time. If I need a cheat as a wife, I better marry the most beautiful one. Not an average looking cheat

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by blinking001(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Men see themselves as perpetual competitors more reason they genuinely seldom the idea of lending a helping hand to themselves but would rather dish out unmerited favours to women since women are not mens equal in every sense of the word. What this means simply is that when a woman cheats on her man, the man in question feels conquered by the other man shes having an affair with. Women are like possessions to men, its an ego investment thing.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
muzically:
Whoever wants to cheat can do so in peace if he/she is the breadwinner
If you marry a rich woman that funds your lifestyle, I guess you'll pretend not to see her cheating.
Most men are the breadwinners. You cannot depend financially on a man and cheat at the same time. If I need a cheat as a wife, I better marry the most beautiful one. Not an average looking cheat
Stop confusing yourself. What has cheating to do with breadwinning? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Sawcy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
HanahHitler:

Why does it hurt them?

cheat, I don't mind, so long your nose ain't in my business...
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kdon2:
Because women are bitches when they cheat. They are beyond redemption they are ready to destroy that home. Once they step out conscience is gone out of the window!
And what about men who eventually abandon their family from cheating? Are they any different from those sections of female cheats you confuse them to? undecided

In fact, marriage abandonment by Nigerian men ranks as high as divorce in places like America. And this is because conscience disappears out the window once many Nigerian men begin to step out of their marriage. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Men cheat with their D, women cheat with their heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Men cheat with their D, women cheat with their heart.
Really? undecided

So when a man abandons his family for the other woman, it is his dick he is following and not his heart? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided

So when a man abandons his family for the other woman, it is his dick he is following and not his heart? undecided
A man will only abandon a bad wife to his side chick.

Have a good character as a wife and watch him come back home loving his family even more.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:
A man will only abandon a bad wife to his side chick.
Have a good character as a wife and watch him come back home loving his family even more.
So, it is the woman's fault that she was cheated on and abandoned then by her husband? ..... well, let's go with that for a bit then, but still, when the man abandons his bad wife for his side-chick, does he do so following his dick or his heart? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by VenumX: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cause they can't take what they dish out.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, it is the woman's fault that she was cheated on and abandoned then by her husband? ..... well, let's go with that for a bit then, but still, when the man abandons his bad wife for his side-chick, does he do so following his dick or his heart? undecided
Anyone you may choose!
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Anyone you may choose!
How can it be so when you instead claimed it has to be his dick that he follows even when he eventually abandons his family for his side-chick? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Jayrockk: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Because the man will have mental images of his wife being balls deep by another guy and she creaming all over the guy's dxck

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by VenumX: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol.
What would be my reward if I guess correctly

Peace, love and tranquility. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Fmghewzy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
VenumX:

Peace, love and tranquility. wink

There are over 300 tribes!! Hahaaa.

Aiit but at least tell me which state
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by VenumX: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fmghewzy:

There are over 300 tribes!! Hahaaa.

Aiit but at least tell me which state

You know my head is wanted here. I can't tell you that. grin
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Mikester: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
There are various reasons for that which includes the fact that you become our responsibility and to an extent, our property the moment we pay your dowry and perform other marital rites.

You owe us your total loyalty and submission as your husbands and nothing else though the ignorant among you may think or feel otherwise, it doesn't change anything.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Fmghewzy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
VenumX:

You know my head is wanted here. I can't tell you that. grin

That's what you get , cause of your sharpmouth lol.

But no need to be scared of them,i don't think Nairaland has any crazy fellow you should be worried about
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by VenumX: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fmghewzy:

That's what you get , cause of your sharpmouth lol.

But no need to be scared of them,i don't think Nairaland has any crazy fellow you should be worried about

I had to check when you registered. No wonder you think such.

You will eventually see.
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Fmghewzy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
VenumX:

You will eventually see.

Lol no, I have Known Nairaland since around 2015 I guess.

Didn't really think much of it, was a guest until around 2018.

I created my first account.
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Fmghewzy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
VenumX:

You will eventually see.

Hmmm , I guess I won't get answer to my question then.

I had more questions,but I doubt if you would want to answer them.
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by VenumX: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol no, I have Known Nairaland since around 2015 I guess.

Didn't really think much of it, was a guest until around 2018.

I created my first account.

I will take you on a tour where ever drama is. shocked
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by VenumX: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Hmmm , I guess I won't get answer to my question then.

I had more questions,but I doubt if you would want to answer them.

cool
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by siofra(f): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Fmghewzy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
VenumX:

I will take you on a tour where ever drama is. shocked

Okay.
I don't really like vawulence.
But okay wink
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by VenumX: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Okay.
I don't really like vawulence.
But okay wink

Just for you to know there are crazy people here.
Re: Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? by Fmghewzy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
VenumX:

Just for you to know there are crazy people here.

Lol.
Aside your other account (acid.....) how many more do you have

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She Telling The Truth? / Temptation / M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.