Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? (975 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by excanny: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2020
If one has a partner you highly suspect of infidelity, but no evidence so far.

Are there agencies to help gather evidence or catch this person red-handed?
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by BlogRabbit: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2020
What did I just read?

Modified

This will be a very good business strategy if anyone could find out a means to enlarge it and as well fund it o.

Imagine opening up a firm that proved infidelity of men and women at a cheap rate say #30k.

Men people go rush come in o infact the whole Nigeria will be at your Beck and call.

Damn Nigarrr

1 Like

Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2020
BlogRabbit:
What did I just read?

Modified

This will be a very good business strategy if anyone could find out a means to enlarge it and as well fund it o.

Imagine opening up a firm that proved infidelity of men and women at a cheap rate say #30k.

Men people go rush come in o infact the whole Nigeria will be at your Beck and call.

Damn Nigarrr

One will make a hell of a fortune.

I for like run d biz but my conscience won't let me.

1 Like

Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by chiommy123(f): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2020
why will you want to cause yourself heart attack
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2020
@ Cheaters is the only one I know.

1 Like

Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Stevyne: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2020
excanny:

I fit help you catch the person.
Bring money
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by gentlestdude(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Good business idea
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by excanny: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2020
chiommy123:

I no want catch STD.
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by chiommy123(f): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2020
excanny:

I no want catch STD.
who says you must have sex with her once you suspect infidelity zip up and watch from afar.

1 Like

Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by dammyklein(f): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2020
excanny:

If you wanna catch your partner of cheating...I have an App that can codedly spy all her social media apps( Ig, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook and more) without physical contact with the victim phone. If your interested chat me up via WhatsApp zero9zero71sixzero69six9
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Vaguelyirration: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2020
OP why you no pay one of your street niggas wey no get work to help you tail her for a month or so.
Seriously with the rate of infidelity in the land, na mad business e go be.

In fact OP DM me with details make I use my spare time do some kind investigation. You go pay me before I drop result make I no hear say because them break your heart my money no go enter. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Chummynoni(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
excanny:

message me on whatsapp. i can help you out. zero9zero 204 13 442
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by temblor1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
excanny:

Christ Embassy is your sure bet cheesy
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by excanny: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Vaguelyirration:
OP why you no pay one of your street niggas wey no get work to help you tail her for a month or so.
Seriously with the rate of infidelity in the land, na mad business e go be.

In fact OP DM me with details make I use my spare time do some kind investigation. You go pay me before I drop result make I no hear say because them break your heart my money no go enter. grin

Getting a trusted fellow is the issue, who wouldn't betray on me.

I gave a guy an assignment to trail my ex in her school when she took my phone away without permission. That was in the past and he ended up making advances on my ex.

Luckily, this ex reported him to me while he was giving me false reports. grin
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Vaguelyirration: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2020
excanny:

Getting a trusted fellow is the issue, who wouldn't betray on me.

I gave a guy an assignment to trail my ex in her school when she took my phone away without permission. That was in the past and he ended up making advances on my ex.

Luckily, this ex reported him to me while he was giving me false reports. grin
Lol
Send me, I'm trust worthy. But not for free though.
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Kobicove(m): 1:15am On Jun 30, 2020
excanny:

Why do you people like giving yourselves headache?

If you're tired of the relationship just end it andd move on with your life undecided
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by stacyadams: 1:25am On Jun 30, 2020
excanny:

Yes it's my work ...
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Yeah,,,,,,,'Infidelity Investigating Division',,,,(NGO)

You're to foot our agent's accommodation, feeding & transport bills. In case of any attack/accident while on duty, you will bear the treatment bill.

We charge non-refundable #50k or above (pay before service) & give you good result.

And if your claim is later found to be false, we dash you #5k from our pocket which we termed 'sorry case'

Are you still interested? PM for more info.

@ your service,,,good luck!
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by SavageResponse(m): 4:08am On Jun 30, 2020
SIR0:
Yeah,,,,,,,'Infidelity Investigating Division',,,,(NGO)

You're to foot our agent's accommodation, feeding & transport bills. In case of any attack/accident while on duty, you will bear the treatment bill.

We charge non-refundable #50k or above (pay before service) & give you good result.

And if your claim is later found to be false, we dash you #5k from our pocket which we termed 'sorry case'

Are you still interested? PM for more info.

@ your service,,,good luck!

Are you like a private investigator or something?
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by ojuu4u(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2020
with internet age...... direct calls, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram etc. you dnt need any agency or third party to do the investigation.

infact you dnt need any application, chat with him/ her as a stranger, you knw her/his weak points already to break his/her defence. If you are good investigator, you will come out with 85% accurate result.

meanwhile,any girl that i cant have access to her phone and Facebook password unhindered 24/7, i cant go into serious relationship with her sir.

sooooooo many girls/ladies ready to loyal for you...... Do not die of heart attack. Not even from girl who is your wife.
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by excanny: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Kobicove:

Why do you people like giving yourselves headache?

If you're tired of the relationship just end it amd move on with your life undecided

Do u care about making wise decisions in life?

I like looking back and seeing that all actions I took in life were well thought-out, calculated and wise, not foolish, hasty and based on emotions.

1 Like

Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2020
SavageResponse:

Are you like a private investigator or something?
We operate like the bolded
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by excanny: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
ojuu4u:
with internet age...... direct calls, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram etc. you dnt need any agency or third party to do the investigation.

infact you dnt need any application, chat with him/ her as a stranger, you knw her/his weak points already to break his/her defence. If you are good investigator, you will come out with 85% accurate result.

meanwhile,any girl that i cant have access to her phone and Facebook password unhindered 24/7, i cant go into serious relationship with her sir.

sooooooo many girls/ladies ready to loyal for you...... Do not die of heart attack. Not even from girl who is your wife.

Yeah. Its true bro. She was actually cheating as suspected.
She confessed.

Just broke up with her yesterday.
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by ojuu4u(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=excanny post=91263418]

Yeah. Its true bro. She was actually cheating as suspected.
She confessed.

Just broke up with her yesterday.[/quote

Yesterday? Too early to confirm you broke up with her. High tendency that you can still go back to her if she seduce u.
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by bassdow: 5:20am On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=ojuu4u post=91264145][/quote]

You mean with Super Tears
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Mcslize: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2020
excanny, yes but we don't have them in Nigeria. I used to watch a YouTube channel called "Bounty Hunter D" that investigate cheating partners.

For instance, a man who suspects his wife to be cheating will hire a private investigator to follow his wife about and catch her red handed.

But I think we don't have such in Nigeria. However, there are paid online applications that can be used to monitor a cheating spouse's social media accounts remotely such as WhatsApp so you see who she is chatting with and what they are chatting about and who she is sending nudes to.
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Mcslize: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2020
chiommy123:

If she is a girl she planned marrying, it's good he knows now if she is the cheating type. But if he don't have any plan to marry the lady, only then he should not bother himself. If truly she is cheating, definitely he will cancel whatever plan he has. It is better he finds out now if he is nurturing the plan of settling down with such a partner.

A guy like me won't just go on and marry any how lady without doing my own underground investigation.

Make person no go marry okpo say na wife he dey marry.
Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Mcslize: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2020
dammyklein:

If you wanna catch your partner of cheating...I have an App that can codedly spy all her social media apps( Ig, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook and more) without physical contact with the victim phone. If your interested chat me up via WhatsApp zero9zero71sixzero69six9

Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by BlueAir: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2020
undecided which heart attack? Or u put words in his mouth before he came forward? Smh insecurity and fear at it's peak.
chiommy123:

1 Like

Re: Any Agencies That Help To Prove Infidelity? by Mcslize: 1:25am On Jul 23, 2020
dammyklein:

How long will you scam people with this? You must be really hungry Favour.

Continue with this cheap scam format. Just know your account will be reported fraud.

Get something reasonable doing young man.

(1) (Reply)

Mama Iyabo, Now Puts Egg In Her Moi Moi / Actress Pat Ugwu Shows Off Herself Stripped To Her Underwear To Twerk / I Thought I Could Have Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.