Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Extremist Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Extremist Mentality (174 Views)

An Anti-aging Extremist Who Spends $2 Million A Yr To Look Young / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extremist Mentality by Vaguelyirration: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Scanning through most topics in Romance section, one begins to wonder if there is something wrong with the youths in general. It is just so difficult to find a thread devoid of extremist individuals.

For the guys, it is either you belong to the all knowing alpha males or you are simply a SIMP who seem to be flocking around any moniker with an "F" gender. I really dont seem to envy either of the sects. The former always sounding like a broken record over something, a very long time ago, a lady did to them but they just have not gotten over, while the latter just dont have a mind of their own, always agreeing with the ladies regardless of logic.

For the ladies, it is kinda confusing, most on this forum (feminists) always seem to want equal rights (fair enough) without wanting to share in any of the responsibilities that comes with it. And there is also the ever present ladies, who just expect rewards because they feel they deserve it (I'm guessing based on their biological make-up).

Whatever happened to sitting on the fence, listen to both sides of an argument and then picking out salient points that can be helpful in your personal growth? I used to think that is the essence of a forum like this, to help individuals who seek advise and not what it is right now, where we have a bunch of know-it-alls.
Re: Extremist Mentality by temblor1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Are you in anyway related to a single mother?

(1) (Reply)

World Textile Expo / Free Organic Skincare Training ( For Ladies Only) / Global Alliance On International Trade Facilitation Implementation And Policy De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.