Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage (803 Views)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / Wants Marriage,but Am Not Ready. / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage by mail2tim: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2011
Hey folks,

It all started as just being friends and it has grown into something serious. she is older than me wiv about 4 years, i never wanted it to grow into a serious relationship, but she has just pouched herself everywhere, even to calling my siblings and chatting them up. Now she wants me to go get my own house. She is a really nice person but I'm really fighting hard to bring myself to love her cuz she's definitiely head over heels in love wiv me. I mean, brings lunch for me everyday, cuz we work in d same office/company, she's been to my house a couple of times and YEAH! I had sex with her.

Apparently, I don't want to marry this babe not becuz of sex but becuz I feel whoever you spend the rest of your life with, should be someone with whom it FEELs Right!!!

Need advises!
Re: She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage by tjskii(f): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2011
well my dear, you can't marry someone out of sympathy or cos they're nice, my advise to you is move on,sit her down and tell

her you can't take the relationship to the next level,instead of stringing her along and giving her hope that things might eventually

work out, and yeah quit having sex with her as well
Re: She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage by callme2: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
she sweet for friendship shey? But she no sweet for marriage abi?

Fool, dats what you are
Most of you like bringing wahala to your selves
Re: She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage by Coolabbie: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2011
If u dont feel she's rite 4 u den dont marry her. And d sooner u end d relationship, d beta.
Re: She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage by johnterry1: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
tjskii:

well my dear, you can't marry someone out of sympathy or cos they're nice, my advise to you is move on,sit her down and tell

her you can't take the relationship to the next level,instead of stringing her along and giving her hope that things might eventually

work out, and yeah quit having sex with her as well

really?is dat what u think? small girl

mail2tim:

Hey folks,

It all started as just being friends and it has grown into something serious. she is older than me wiv about 4 years, i never wanted it to grow into a serious relationship, but she has just pouched herself everywhere, even to calling my siblings and chatting them up. Now she wants me to go get my own house. She is a really nice person but I'm really fighting hard to bring myself to love her cuz she's definitiely head over heels in love wiv me. I mean, brings lunch for me everyday, cuz we work in d same office/company, she's been to my house a couple of times and YEAH! I had sex with her.

Apparently, I don't want to marry this babe not becuz of sex but becuz I feel whoever you spend the rest of your life with, should be someone with whom it FEELs Right!!!

Need advises!

bros,the fact that she brings food to ya in d office doesnt mean that she wants marriage.i understand u.she is not good for marriage but good for sex.sharp boy
Re: She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2011
mail2tim:

Hey folks,

Need advises!

Don't worry, by the time you see yourself standing on the altar, about to say 'I do' . . . I'm sure your eyes will open! wink cheesy
Re: She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage by tjskii(f): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
johnterry1:

really?is dat what u think? small girl

*sees post and ignores it,not everything deserves a response*
Re: She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage by collinsoft(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2011
Bros since you F u c k e d you must be ready to marry her. you don knack you wan run, i not fit possible
Re: She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2011
Free the gal jor,let her find smeone who will feel right with her help her to quit wasting her time.stop the yada,yada and stop chopping free food,free sex
U both deserve better.
Re: She's 4 Years Older And Wants Marriage by hbabe(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
@OP
Tell her in plain language that you are not ready to marry her so she can cool down on her effizies and arrangements. Tell her before it is too late.
I think it is time you cut down on the free meals, make you no chop kpokio.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Make Romance Section Safe For Work / Worst Dating Experience! / My galfrnd make plenty men for market stick tear trouser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.