Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit (66885 Views)

Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Kinematics: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hunchogee:
Enough looting for the tyrant governor ..
Leaving average rivers poor and ravaged in poverty

Chino the anambala cow. The Akwa Ibomite wanna be.

You are here too.. Are you done with your Akwa Ibom propaganda?
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by michoim(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by 35824L: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I don't think Wike has ever directly abused Buhari.
He might abuse APC n APC chieftains but not Buhari.
No governor has abused PMB. They all know that he is their father.

1 Like

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Chirowman(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
wike wey alert dey give orgasm, money Don land free movement no more interstate ban. polictics na big money him Don cash out.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Kingnelson9: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kudo to pmb...i hope you wunt decamp b4 or after 2023? @wike
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by OPPPS: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is different among PMB, the Otueke fisherman and the letter writer.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by supercase1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
omenka:
Watch the people from that part of Nigeria he once referred to as criminals and supporters of Party of Tax Collectors come throw tantrums and curse the man to hell and back over this innocuous gesture.

Hateful bigoted invalids.
Unrepentant tribalist and bigot spotted.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by FahBuLous: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please those anyone have a job for me..
I am currently earning 5k per month in my current place of work and its nt even enough to feed talk more of paying bills plus house rent and savings....
I need a qood job that can enable me save for my Computer programming training and i cant see it anywhere thats why I decided to make use of Nairaland....
I am hardworkinq, deligent, trustworthy, punctual, ability to work under pressure, good at adapting and have qood analytic and communication skills, you will never regret employinq me....
I stay in Asaba, Delta state....
Thank you and God bless you....

1 Like

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by ZooOga: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Where's the Bubu only chops for the northern states crew?

WE can't hear you! grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Dear Governor Wike, can you now do us a favour by working on Choba road?

That particular road is a death trap.

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Tareq1105: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Why are you being naive and sycophantic? Were you expecting him to insult Buhari instead? And how does this concern Atiku in any way? Na wa o

Tambuwal / Wike ticket combined to fight Atiku dirty.

Just wait and see, 2023 is closed by.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by m4una(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
omenka:
Watch the people from that part of Nigeria he once referred to as criminals and supporters of Party of Tax Collectors come throw tantrums and curse the man to hell and back over this innocuous gesture.

You are the unfortunate tribalist that is already crying cus of Gov Wike good message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Judgesledge(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
omenka:

seems to me, you are the one throwing tantrums, never seen so much hate in so few words, bros move on, vile words hurts both ways

1 Like

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by subcbouy: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bank alert to all rivers looters.
He has neglected some LGAs dominated by APC but would thank Buhari for his gesture.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by OChimex: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:
I love Wike's political sagacity grin

Keep your friends close, and keep your detractors closer.

Nigerians deserver their leaders. you as example. for goodness sake which sane human will see the state of things in Nigeria and have nothing but animosity for its leaders.

that money will be embezzled. I wish you read what wonders Qatar are doing in preparation for world cup. did you see an example of why leaders should be loved by his citizens and what to love about leaders.

black nations are cursed.

nothing to be loved about any Nigerian leader . they are sub-humans.

1 Like

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Abbamasta(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
seunmsg:
Wike Thanks President Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn Spent In Fixing Federal Roads To Rivers State, Appeals For A State Visit

Wike the smart guy. Is he sending a coded message to Atiku? grin grin grin Well, time will tell.

On a serious note, kudos to president Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo for the kind gesture. They have demonstrated real leadership by releasing the money and refusing to play the usual silly politics that Nigerian politicians are known for.
Buhari have settled the long time feud btw him and wike.
Henceforth you will not hear any noise from rivers.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by princesso16(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wike want take style invite Buhari to River State so that e go come ask am about the Ogoni clean up where Buhari send Osinbajo to come and deceive River State people.
but Baba no go gree come
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by ogbonti: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
it is a trap - they know he will spend it recklessly - and EFCC food don come - Omo they will pick up his as s on May 30 - 2023 in cuffs grin
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Christian07(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Then he should also rebuild the hotels he demolished

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Vyzz: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yebosola:

They dare not, Wike will rubbish them beyond their dream, Ikwere is not Igbo, they will hear unpleasant stories.

U people like saying rubbish oh

I don't understand.... Where those Igbo come in here..

Buhari and Rivers state did something and u are talking about Igbo.

Can u just shut up and enjoy the ride....

1 Like

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Maliqcious: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
abc115:
Wike smarter than PDP and PDP Supporters

anything that gets to media is called clout chase.. Real smartness happens underground by the way.. Your President don't even know if Wike any act of gratitude
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Sniper101(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Dear Governor Wike, can you now do us a favour by working on Choba road?

That particular road is a death trap.

That road is a Federal road.

YoU no hear say FG say Dem no go refund money again to any state wey decide to go work on Federal roads again?

You ought to call on PMB this time grin
...not Wike
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by mamaafrik(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
North is strategizing on SS and SE.,kase re le morioooo
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Nanavati(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
wike is a good man
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Now we know why he does not need obaseki money and called pdp excos tax collector... Lol

That's the science behind political science

If you know you know
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by 24SEVEN: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is page 4 and no one cared to ask which federal roads was repaired and/or constructed that necessitated the refunding of such huge amount of money.

Again, no one has also asked what are Wikes plans for the N75 billion that is in Rivers coffers.

It just been baseless arguments and banters.

Wike should tell us what he will do with such huge funds. Cos just yesterday he denied planning to run for presidency. But with this type of cash, anyone can dream
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by kayjay69(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Like a son thanking daddy for alert, ofcourse he will be thanking the President with a full page advertisement in most national dailies because 75% of that money will definitely end up in he and his cronies coffers.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by CoolAmbience(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
EwuGambia:
Wike don humble as he see alert.... undecided

After sharing the money, Rivers polithiefians this week be like....

You know observe the titles wey follow him name: CON, GSSRS.... Na the POS part I still dey reason.

Wike na POS?
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by SirBunky85(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=seunmsg post=91208312]Wike Thanks President Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn Spent In Fixing Federal Roads To Rivers State, Appeals For A State Visit

Wike the smart guy. Is he sending a coded message to Atiku? grin grin grin Well, time will tell.

On a serious note, kudos to president Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo for the kind gesture. They have demonstrated real leadership by releasing the money and refusing to play the usual silly politics that Nigerian politicians are known for. [Quote]those monies were due during Amaechis tenure but same wike and gej blocked it.I'm glad pmb has demonstrated his statesmanship cum maturity by releasing the money to same wike who has bn attacking him on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by bizzibodi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
"Dear Mr president "Money answereth all things...music has change ...so is d dance steps,no more tantrums. grin grin grin
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by SirBunky85(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
JAMO84:
All of the governors love Buhari, no president has enjoyed good relationship with governors like Buhari since 1999.

By this time of his government, the letter writer general of the federation had illegally removed 5 governors.

I AM DONE TALKING
obj was a dictator no doubt but,u'll see all dese efulefus hailing him to high heavens.obj wey rubbish almost all d Igbo Senate presidents during his tenure.ie- Evans enwerem,chuba okadigbo,Adolf wabara.and also decimated some governors ie-fayose,alams,dariye,.went to the pdp national chairman's-audu ogbeh house with some more dan 50 stern looking military men,ate pounded yam,brought out a piece of resignation letter written by him and ordered ogbeh to append his signature.there and den,ogbeh was coerced to sign a resignation letter written by obj.that obj na real devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.