Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit (66887 Views)

Supreme Court Ordered EFCC To Return ₦9bn To Dauda Lawal In 2021 / Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by EwuGambia: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
CoolAmbience:

You know observe the titles wey follow him name: CON, GSSRS.... Na the POS part I still dey reason.

Wike na POS?

Guy you dey very observant o..
I don check google nah only pos machine i see there, and nah only him name Google dey show with the TItle.
Chai...the guy don too chop moni.POS..
maybe nah portharcort 1st son. angryLWKMD

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by blackboy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Na set up. They want you to thief the money so after 2023 you will be running around like rat
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by bonnyhope: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Leave Lagos matter for we Lagos people

U Sud be concerned abt abia and ebonyi

Oga, I am a Lagosian

That is why i mentioned the area that concerns me

You can state yours
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Dansuqi: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
subcbouy:
Bank alert to all rivers looters.
He has neglected some LGAs dominated by APC but would thank Buhari for his gesture.

Apart from oyigbo and the four ogoni lgas,which one again is being neglected
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by otipoju(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
JAMO84:
All of the governors love Buhari, no president has enjoyed good relationship with governors like Buhari since 1999.

By this time of his government, the letter writer general of the federation had illegally removed 5 governors.

I AM DONE TALKING

That man is the most hypocritical human being on earth
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Kingzeez10: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrBachelor:

You know, there used to be a time when you post intelligently. Not anymore, unfortunately.

In your wisdom what message is he passing to Atiku?
What's the big deal about this anyway?
You must be an igbo
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Jostoman: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
SLAP44:
I love Wike's political sagacity grin

Keep your friends close, and keep your detractors closer.
Wike my man
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Kingzeez10: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
IDeyNL:

You are a shameless being.

You have suddenly come out from your hole just to spite people you hate so much.

No one in his right senses can throw tantrum on this nice gesture, not even people from 'that part'. Obviously, they are reasonable and not senseless like you.
Most of them are senseless including you if you're also from that part
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Awoo88: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Buhari and his people are trying to cut Ameachi to size. rebellious Abe is already an NNPC board member without Ameachi's input. This romance with Wike will put a nail in Ameachi's coffin
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Blitz888(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yebosola:

They dare not, Wike will rubbish them beyond their dream, Ikwere is not Igbo, they will hear unpleasant stories.

Wetin Ikwerri be wey Igbo no be 1 million times.

Ikwerre wey don sell their lands to Igbos finish.

It is not by shouting Diali... Use your head abobby!
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by jrusky(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yebosola:

They dare not, Wike will rubbish them beyond their dream, Ikwere is not Igbo, they will hear unpleasant stories.

Bro they will come for you soon because they will proof to you Ikwere belong to Igbo if they can claimed Edo, Kogi and Benue belong to igbo then Ikwere is their land.

I have talked and talked but refused to understsnd SS is not SE they refused and keep on drawing useless Map.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by MrBachelor: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kingzeez10:

You must be an igbo

I'm trying hard to find a correlation between your conclusion and my comment, for I do not yet see where I stated - implicitly or explicitly - that I am Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by subcbouy: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

Etche
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Kinematics: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ahoada East, Abua/Odual, Ahoada West, Degema. Please what has Wike's government done in these areas?
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Kinematics: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2020
24SEVEN:
This is page 4 and no one cared to ask which federal roads was repaired and/or constructed that necessitated the refunding of such huge amount of money.

Again, no one has also asked what are Wikes plans for the N75 billion that is in Rivers coffers.

It just been baseless arguments and banters.

Wike should tell us what he will do with such huge funds. Cos just yesterday he denied planning to run for presidency. But with this type of cash, anyone can dream

We all know Wike got no plan for that money, but to feed fat with his goons on it.

1 Like

Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by GiZcorp: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Wike will decamp to APC to contest the VP slot in 2023... Screen shot this and keep it for reference sake.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by joepepsy(m): 12:22am On Jun 30, 2020
You're earning 5k per month? Are you communicating with dimwits.
FahBuLous:
Please those anyone have a job for me..
I am currently earning 5k per month in my current place of work and its nt even enough to feed talk more of paying bills plus house rent and savings....
I need a qood job that can enable me save for my Computer programming training and i cant see it anywhere thats why I decided to make use of Nairaland....
I am hardworkinq, deligent, trustworthy, punctual, ability to work under pressure, good at adapting and have qood analytic and communication skills, you will never regret employinq me....
I stay in Asaba, Delta state....
Thank you and God bless you....
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Pennywise(m): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Stupid Wike. He doesn't see that this is nothing but a Greek gift coming at a time that Buhari is presenting a bill to the National Assembly to appropriate the entire Nigerian coastline for grazing by his Fulani cousins.

Buhari's Government is upturning the Land Use Act which vests ownership of lands on States. It goes without saying that mineral resources including oil within these areas become property of the Federal Govt.

Buhari is waging a silent war against South Nigeria and Wike is excited for getting what rightfully belongs to the people of Rivers State
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by OCway92806: 1:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Bastard slaves they will not talk now, see how a governor clearly stole government funds, which was approved by the number one man the president, and is clearly rubbing it on the face of his enemies, and letting them know he stands taller with 200m USD!!! , and you tell me you have an opinion about Nigeria Dream on and wait your turn boys
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Dansuqi: 1:47am On Jun 30, 2020
subcbouy:
Etche

Yes I know oyigbo and etche are heavily neglected but they are not APC dominated areas na
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Dansuqi: 1:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

Ahoada East, Abua/Odual, Ahoada West, Degema. Please what has Wike's government done in these areas?

I agree they are being neglected but they are not controlled by APC.see what partisan hatred can cause.I don't like pdp but when they bring a good candidate like umahi or dankwambo,you can never ever see me castigate them.I rate umahi as the best in the south.I remember last year collation for guber polls in rivers,I was busy hoping and permutating on how aac might miraculously win wike of how APC would have won had they been on the ballot.you were busy lambasting me...you knew wike will not do much but you wanted him to win.let's hope you riverine guys can queue behind Abe or another formidable candidate in 2023
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Hunchogee: 1:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

We all know Wike got no plan for that money, but to feed fat with his goons on it.
Wow
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Hunchogee: 1:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Kinematics:

Really tell me something...just wow
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by cuteboy2: 2:54am On Jun 30, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Dear Governor Wike, can you now do us a favour by working on Choba road?

That particular road is a death trap.

China road is part of East-West Road. It is a Federal road. Notify Raji Fashola , minister for works
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by cjrane: 3:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Well, there is a world of difference when the Federal Executive Council authorizes a payment from when Buhari actually authorizes the release of the funds.

Wait until the funds are with the Rivers State government to thank people.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Jilo83(m): 4:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Yahaya Bello:: Wike, Umahi among the 10
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Jones4190(m): 5:57am On Jun 30, 2020
I belong to everybody! I belong to no body
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by Jones4190(m): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Pennywise:
Stupid Wike. He doesn't see that this is nothing but a Greek gift coming at a time that Buhari is presenting a bill to the National Assembly to appropriate the entire Nigerian coastline for grazing by his Fulani cousins.

Buhari's Government is upturning the Land Use Act which puts ownership of lands on States. It goes without saying that mineral resources including oil within these areas become property of the Federal Govt.

Buhari is waging a silent war against South Nigeria and Wike is excited for getting what rightfully belongs to the people of Rivers State
where is the Islamic agander? you are so confused
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by KoeChz(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2020
muykem:
This is the reason why we support Buhari. No time to play childish politics. I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.
2023 chess game. If you knw, u knw. i am not gullible
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by lagosrd: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2020
seunmsg:
Gov. Nyensom Wike, 29th June, 2020.

If you like quote, the same mouth that said obaseki had certificate ate is the same mouth that said he did not attend any school. Politicians na politicians.

What Mr president did was long overdue , it is their right if the rivers people to their money. Other states have been benefiting and there is no new thing on it.

When a governor disrespects the president , blame the cabinet minister from that state ,who is trying to create co fusion where there is non.
Re: Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit by KoeChz(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Jostoman:
Wike my man
politicians are nt to be trusted oh. Meanwhile the refunding isnt news, and we have other states who benefited from the 148b refund on fed project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.