Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (100348 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ACE1010: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HE DOESN'T WANT "I'M NOT INTERESTED BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS" FOR A REPLY. I'M SURE YOU'LL SOON START NEEDING 2K URGENTLY SO YOUNG MAN DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.

You're making sense oo. The guy maintaining monetary social distancing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by akanbiaa(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Ningen:
Disgusting scene in her whatsapp.
Dude is just greeting her like it's a job.

That guy is a disgrace. sad

The guy used my dear several times but she never replied with dear or my dear once, so the guy felt he has no green light to proceed to woo her.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ACE1010: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2020
The guy is maintaining "monetary distancing". If you know you know grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by duchaB(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2020
Moneyboyz:
The lady even try cause that guy can greet for Africa, he should be nominated for an award of some kind.

How did you do it, is it some coincidence or what..
You were right... About that meme
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by akanbiaa(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
The guy is shy, it obvious. Nothing stops you from taking the bull by the horns and asking him out for a date.
With all the my dear she used if she had replied a single my dear back to the shy guy he would have gone straight to the point and seems the guy wants a serious relationship while the girl wants someone to give her financial and sexual benefits.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by duchaB(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2020
pocohantas:
Two very boring people.

Pukes!!

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by duchaB(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Whenever a Lady gives me her number, I will first of all check out the number, the second day I'll just observe the number and pretend I did not see anything, the third day I will just delete the number for no reason.

What is really happening to me.
Who did i offend.

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by onyxo76(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2020
i don't even know what is going on here, he says hi, you say hi, no further conversations?
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by authority2006(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2020
She should block his sorry ass now. Greeter of Africa
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by authority2006(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2020
akanbiaa:
With all the my dear she used if she had replied a single my dear back to the shy guy he would have gone straight to the point and seems the guy wants a serious relationship while the girl wants someone to give her financial and sexual benefits.

Wow! You made your conclusion based on these "good mornings, good afternoons" conversations? It is well
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by authority2006(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Benwallt:
Badt guy. He wants the girl to drag herself in so he cld chop and clean mouth. The guy does not like tears from a crying baby

A very shy guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Yoighaman(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2020
rasheylaw:
In a rather hilarious post shared by a Facebook user on the social networking platform, a Nigerian lady has lamented over the dullness of her conversations with a “fine boy” who she gave her number to about three months ago.

According to her, she felt that by this time, the guy who requested for her number would have asked her out and they woulda had a relationship going as of this moment.

But the lady, Mercury, who says she wishes for the year to ‘come and go’, has been left with nothing but total disappointment with the guy who apparently loves to tell her how “Good” every time of the day is.

From the screenshots of their chats she shared, the guy consistently sent her “good morning, afternoon and evening” texts even when she didn’t respond to them.

Now she’s taken to her page to lament over the situation as she wonders whether the said guy is a ghost or something. See her post below,

grin the guy nor well, aswear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Tolani045(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2020
They guy lack of confident �
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by merieam16(f): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Do you know the meaning of 'simp' or you are just throwing the word carelessly around because it sounds cool ?

wats d meaning sir
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by od501: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:
And the brainless girl wouldn't raise any interactive topic that would lead to an Interesting chat thereby leading them getting to know themselves, how dumb she literally would be.

Chatting with a Nigerian girl is boring anyways.

This is 2020, brain dead girl wake up.

My brother...i just taya for an averAge nigerian gal. Even if the guy does the needful.. Hanti wee start needing 2k urgently!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Decryptor(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:
And the brainless girl wouldn't raise any interactive topic that would lead to an Interesting chat thereby leading them getting to know themselves, how dumb she literally would be.

Chatting with a Nigerian girl is boring anyways.

This is 2020, brain dead girl wake up.

98% of Nigerian girls are dumb upstairs. Many of them slide into my DM and all I see is "Hi, Good pm, I'm fine n u, kk"

Dumb things!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Menance: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2020
boys like me will not even DM you ��

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ogbonnachrys: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2020
Good afternoon even @ 7.25pm. I tire for the guy.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by akanbiaa(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2020
authority2006:

Wow! You made your conclusion based on these "good mornings, good afternoons" conversations? It is well
Read through her lamentation again in the screenshot to see why the conclusion I made is valid.

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by bellarmine: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2020
� �... Shey men are scum ni??

Book of Lamentation �
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by louiziana(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2020
Ghostrye:
The guy is trying to initiate a conversation, but I guess she couldn't make conversation interesting

She was waiting for the guy to do all the work, but secretly craving his attention while forming. Thats how a naija babe would be missing you but may not dial your number for months because she is waiting for the guy to call first. One more reason never to feel insecure when a lady is not replying promptly to your conversations, she could just be forming or wants to hear something more interesting. She is angry because the guy chose friendzone by default without her putting him there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by wunaESQ(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2020
MainForeigner:
The Time interval doesn't correspond with the greetings. So I think this is just attention seeking.
na Glo he de use

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Ningen:

Lol, but if she likes him. She could start a meaningful conversation and see if he's going to pick up from there; that's why I love the western women they don't mind throwing the first key.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by rasheylaw(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Yoighaman:

grin the guy nor well, aswear cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Victoryloaded: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2020
So 2.am na still evening for the guy's face, nawa o fine boy indeed
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by innoachukw(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2020
That must be a greeting bot....

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by izubext007: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2020
teach him some thing.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Arkway: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2020
[center][/center] grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin sorry ooo take heart my sister
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Arkway: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2020
[Like what Izu quote author=izubext007 post=91259630]teach him some thing.[/quote]
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by LordOfTheGame: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2020
I no fit laugh again oooh. Both of them are so funny but I think the girl deleted some messages just to seek attention. The time does not match and her pattern of response is also boring. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Apologize(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2020
Ningen:

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Theboss100(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2020
rasheylaw:
In a rather hilarious post shared by a Facebook user on the social networking platform, a Nigerian lady has lamented over the dullness of her conversations with a “fine boy” who she gave her number to about three months ago.

According to her, she felt that by this time, the guy who requested for her number would have asked her out and they woulda had a relationship going as of this moment.

But the lady, Mercury, who says she wishes for the year to ‘come and go’, has been left with nothing but total disappointment with the guy who apparently loves to tell her how “Good” every time of the day is.

From the screenshots of their chats she shared, the guy consistently sent her “good morning, afternoon and evening” texts even when she didn’t respond to them.

Now she’s taken to her page to lament over the situation as she wonders whether the said guy is a ghost or something. See her post below,
Everything about that WhatsApp chat is FAKE. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.