Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (100356 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
LMAO

I swear...lolz
I'm in tears

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by RPG2020(m): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2020
The guy nor wan Fu!ck na problem the guy wan Fu!ck na problem 2020 come and be going
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by SeanBeezy(m): 5:51am On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:
And the brainless girl wouldn't raise any interactive topic that would lead to an Interesting chat thereby leading them getting to know themselves, how dumb she literally would be.

Chatting with a Nigerian girl is boring anyways.

This is 2020, brain dead girl wake up.
Exactly bro. Like myself, once I start getting one word replies, that's the end of the chat, irrespective of how beautiful you are. Most girls are boring, they don't know how to hold down discussions for long

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by gassbee: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2020
D babe sef dey dull, d guy dey slack n d babe could not exploit d opportunity to her gain, who loose, now she dey lament

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by cardoctor(m): 6:03am On Jul 01, 2020
This is the worst post I've ever seen on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by seguno2: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HE DOESN'T WANT "I'M NOT INTERESTED BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS" FOR A REPLY. I'M SURE YOU'LL SOON START NEEDING 2K URGENTLY SO YOUNG MAN DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.

In this useless Buhari economy of reckless looting and corruption that has left most Nigerians broke and in extreme poverty, can we blame the guy?
A sharp guy has to be extremely careful with money these days.
Ilu le o, ko si owo l’ode.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by seguno2: 6:27am On Jul 01, 2020
gassbee:
D babe sef dey dull, d gey dey slack n d babe could not exploit d opportunity to her gain, who loose, now she dey lament

Are you trying to say that she is lamenting like a professional wailer grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Tonytonex(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2020
ghost nì robot kö
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Let her woo him na...must it always b d guy
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by stevups(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2020
MainForeigner:
The Time interval doesn't correspond with the greetings. So I think this is just attention seeking.
You got it

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Stoglins12(m): 6:52am On Jul 01, 2020
Attention seekers, Good morning by 7 :00pm and good afternoon by 12:00am? Tell us another story, this one no week for us.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by sweetkev(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HE DOESN'T WANT "I'M NOT INTERESTED BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS" FOR A REPLY. I'M SURE YOU'LL SOON START NEEDING 2K URGENTLY SO YOUNG MAN DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.
You already know that Nigerian women like asking for 2k. Bad guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by showafrica(m): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Yea, when there subtle aim is defeated they get very angry. Babe might have planned to fix one of her birthdays during this period but guy man is no where close.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Unrated900(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2020
If the Guy doesn’t do the toasting

Then do the toasting naaaa

After all relationship na for 2.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by presleYzzi(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2020
MainForeigner:
The Time interval doesn't correspond with the greetings. So I think this is just attention seeking.

You get good sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Maj196(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2020
So must we fine boys always date every girl that comes our way. Aunty shift abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by murphyibiam15(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
angry
Nawa oo
What is this world turning into?
Was she the one that collected his number?
But she's the one complaining grin.. So u see
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by wristbangle: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2020
dominique:
The guy has a PhD in greeting grin

Good morning cheesy
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by gonkin(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2020
Yeah, i do that too
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by CAPSLOCKED: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2020
showafrica:

Yea, when there subtle aim is defeated they get very angry. Babe might have planned to fix one of her birthdays during this period but guy man is no where close.

NO LIE. SOME CELEBRATE UP TO 10 BIRTHDAYS YEARLY. ONCE YOU MEET THEM, THE NEXT WEEK BECOMES THEIR BIRTHDAY WEEK AND YOU NEED TO DROP SOMETHING.
SOME FOOLISH ONES WILL EVEN FORGET AND INVOLVE YOU A SECOND TIME IN THIER NEXT BIRTHDAY THE FOLLOWING MONTH. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2020
pDudd:

Mah nigga grin grin grin

Why is it always 2k?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

THAT'S THE GAME. YOUR EGO WILL MAKE YOU PUSH THEM 5K OR 10K BECAUSE IN THE END THEY'LL BE LIKE "ORDINARY 2K, THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE TAKING TOO LONG TO SEND". IT IS ALWAYS ORDINARY OR COMMON, BUT THEY CAN NEVER AFFORD IT.
YOU BECOME "BROKE BOY" IN THE FACE OF THE GIRL THAT NEEDS YOUR OWN 2K TO SURVIVE.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Kentursky(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by MozB: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2020
This one d chase clout na. The chat is very fake. Check out the time stamps. Who greets a person goodmorning around 2pm?
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Pickieox(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2020
Wetin woman want sef? If you toast, dem go say you're too fast, if you no toast, dem go say dat guy na mumu. I tire ooo...
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Ednova: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2020
You have young ones in the science field of senior secondary school age (SS1 to SS3) Grade 10 to 12? help them join ScienceSquad Africa a science education club for young people online where members across Africa carry out activities like Science Battle of Brains, Periodic Table Challenge and more. registration is totally free during this Covid 19 lockdown. click on this link https://forms.gle/HNFvfdUMmA3w6x93A to register your wards and also follow Sciencesquad Africa on Instagram and Facebook for more information. SCIENCESQUAD AFRICA...... ACTION vs REACTION.

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by sylve11: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Na wa o. shocked cool
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Legendarymhike(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2020
MainForeigner:
Sense will nur kill u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by govomotors: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2020
The guy did nothing wrong, at least he make sure he greet you.

Since he collected your number have you call him to say let's hangout for lunch or dinner?

It take two to tangle, you call the guy and tell him stuff you are expecting him to tell you. You can tell him you have falling in love with him or you think more of him all the time.

Abi na to only imitate western ladies to say take me to the cinema, buy me ice cream bla, bla, bla.

Western ladies will toast you, take you out and spend her money, if she don't have enough, she will tell you before time that we have to split the bill.

Abeg make I stop as I don dey vex for our ladies who are just consumers

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Chainex(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2020
Unnerve:
If this were to be real, then she should be wondering why such a fine guy is not interested in her besides just offering greetings.
Perhaps she's not as attractive as she thinks.
One beer for u
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ACE1010: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Ningen:
Disgusting scene in her whatsapp.
Dude is just greeting her like it's a job.

That guy is a disgrace. sad

grin grin grin

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by 2shure: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2020
Why wont he act that way. Naija ladies with their greedy self entitlement mentality. Hahahuhuheha. I laugh in spanish

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by psalmistkakah(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2020
tydi:
And the brainless girl wouldn't raise any interactive topic that would lead to an Interesting chat thereby leading them getting to know themselves, how dumb she literally would be.

Chatting with a Nigerian girl is boring anyways.

This is 2020, brain dead girl wake up.

Thank you for this..it happen to me, I develop courage to toast one beautiful girl like to my surprise she accepted me...we go out and she discover that am finding difficult to come so close to touch..na she first talk say I no go kiss her..na so I rush kiss her from there everything come move smoothly....she made me to relax and the relationship sweet die.,I will never forget her in my life though am married to another beautiful woman...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.