Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl (8876 Views)

My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by grandlexuz(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
As I sat down at a conspicuous corner of the restaurant impatiently waiting for the waiteress to deliver my plate of crocodile pepper soup, my mind wondered if I rather take it home to savour the delicacy. Sixty seven steps seperated my house from the bushmeat restaurant in Bekoko, outskirts of Douala, Cameroon.

It was a popular joint drawing people from main town Douala; Cameroon's economic capital. On a good day you could meet several delicacies ranging from Python, Crocodile, Gecko Lizard, Antelope, Alligator, Porcupine, Rat Mole etc. Call it the Wuhan restaurant of Cameroon, if you may. I prefered the reptiles at a time when I was watching my cholesterol levels to boost my heart health. Having encountered giant rats with lipstick painted lips in Douala, rat moles were definitely a no go area.

As my eyes wondered about the semi open spaced restaurant surrounded by bushes, the struck a beauty to behold. It had been a while since I admired any specie from the other gender; having been wrecklessly abandoned by my wife at a time of ill health. So what was happening? My eyes had behold an African lady with dark blue eyes. Dont they say the eyes are the pathway way to the heart.

Most Africans have brown pupils with a few carrying genetic mutations that give their eyes different shades of hazel. A true blue - coloured pupil is quite rare for an African. I had read a bit on rare eye colours and did know there were a few Africans out there with this rare eye colour. Who would have thought I would meet one right at my door steps.

Needless to say I didnt have to take home my food after eyeing this blue eye chick. As I tore through my crocodile meat, my eyes never swayed from her angle. After the meal I ordered a bottle of malta just so I could spend more time at the restaurant looking at her. When I had my fill several hours later I left for my house completely satisfied with the eigth wonder of the day.

Two days later, I went back to the restaurant hoping to be lucky. This time around I met a shocker. Same girl was there. Only this time with eyes darker than mine. So na contact lense this girl be put. So na cos of contact lense I buy double plate of crocodile, two malta, shidonc for bar for two hours. Anyway I no blame her. Na China I blame.

That said some Africans do have natural blue eyes without the need for contact lense.

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Theconglomerate(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Douala la belle ville.
I remember Raissa too in my time in littoral.
Tall,super fine,calm to a fault,beautiful,her smile,her waist lipsrsealed...
Girl loved me die but was too busy shuttling up and down for money.
Today small better don dey I can no longer find raissa.
I've tried Facebook,Instagram,everything to no avail.
Cameroon get women abeg!!
And the funny thing is there was a day this girl sent me money while I was in an emergency and never bothered to ask.
I miss her die embarassed embarassed
If you ever this Raissa,don't hesitate to reach out to me.
I met you in Buea when you were studying English final year and I was just a hustler.
I still miss you till this day embarassed

14 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Vyzz: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
If u are talking about beauty and endowed women....

Na Brazil...

Mexico

India

Naija

SA...

Arab girlz

Then those Caribbean chics

Some Eastern and norther African girlz
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Theconglomerate(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vyzz:

Na Brazil...

Mexico

India

Naija

SA...

Arab girlz

Commot naija from that list.
Go to Douala and see something undecided
Which kind naija you dey talk about?
You no even call SA.
You don travel so?

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by grandlexuz(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Douala la belle ville.
And the funny thing is there was a day this girl sent me money while I was in an emergency and never bothered to ask.
I met you in Buea when you were studying English final year and I was just a hustler.

I am glad to hear of your adventures in Cameroon. Lots of Cameroonian girls can be very loving. Was Raissa an Anglophone or Francophone? How long ago was that? Do you know her surname?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Theconglomerate(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
grandlexuz:

I am glad to hear of your adventures in Cameroon. Lots of Cameroonian girls can be very loving. Was Raissa an Anglophone or Francophone? How long ago was that? Do you know her surname?
She was Francophone.
Anglophone girls and naija leeches are the same.Only a francophone girl can love you for you till death so you part.
It was 4 years ago or so...
Her surname was Ndoumbe and I think she is Bassah or so.
They lived in Bonaberi,I think her dad worked for AES,she was a twin,she later went to further her studies i think in languages in one higher institution in Douala.
This was where we parted ways as I couldn't keep up a lot as my business made me travel around countries a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by grandlexuz(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vyzz:

Na Brazil...

Mexico

India

Naija

SA...

Arab girlz

You watch a lot of telenovela and get fooled by what you see on screen. The pretty Indian girls are the ones you see on screen in lead roles.Try watching an Indian song with emphasis on the background dancers. You will get an idea.

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by grandlexuz(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Theconglomerate:
She was Francophone.
Anglophone girls and naija leeches are the same.Only a francophone girl can love you for you till death so you part.
They lived in Bonaberi,I think her dad worked for AES,she was a twin,she later went to further her studies i think in languages in one higher institution in Douala.
This was where we parted ways as I couldn't keep up a lot as my business made me travel around countries a lot.

You sure do know your way around Cameroon. Yeah Ndoumbe is more of a Duala name but her mum could be Bassa though, a tribe closely related to the Dualas. Can't stop laughing at the leech describtion.
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Vyzz: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
grandlexuz:

You watch a lot of telenovela and get fooled by what you see on screen. The pretty Indian girls are the ones you see on screen in lead roles.Try watching an Indian song with emphasis on the background dancers. You will get an idea.

Bro I don't even watch telenova or any Indian film...

But regardless.. Them try.... Believe me....

Have u seen an Indian girl without all those cloths, beeds, rings, neckless. Just dressed like a sensible human being
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Theconglomerate(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
grandlexuz:

You sure do know your way around Cameroon. Yeah Ndoumbe is more of a Duala name but her mum could be Bassa though, a tribe closely related to the Dualas. Can't stop laughing at the leech describtion.
Yeah naija girls and anglophone are money hungry.
They behave the same and wear funny makeup the same way looking like scare crows.
But francophone are naturally beautiful with very fresh skin and easy going.
I think I will retire in Limbe or Sao tome and principle someday when I make enough money.
Cameroun is a nice country with easy going people,no discrimination again like in the past for Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by shugasofttouch: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
It's so sweet to see beautiful comments about my country. There's never a dull moment in Cameroon or with any Cameroonian. God bless you all

12 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by grandlexuz(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vyzz:

Have u seen an Indian girl without all those cloths, beeds, rings, neckless. Just dressed like a sensible human being

Hahaha. Lots of Indian girls no pretty as we di use to think oh. That said when they want fine its always par excellence. Mexicans and Latinos in general are beautiful too. However I will chose a pretty African girl to any other race, anytime anyday. The truth of the matter na say each tribe and race get fine and worwor girls.
I wonder if you do understand my pidgin.�� I am a Cameroonian.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by grandlexuz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
shugasofttouch:
It's so sweet to see beautiful comments about my country. There's never a dull moment in Cameroon or with any Cameroonian. God bless you all

I thought I was the only Cameroonian Nairalander oh. Been here for over 13years. Now have to share the title with you. Oya you get for pay your tithes to me..Lol
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by TruthTella(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Douala la belle ville.

Hi, it's me Raissa. smiley

Longest time smiley

I also miss you too but you need to send me 20,000 naira cash so we can meet. Dm for my bank account
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by grandlexuz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Theconglomerate:
They behave the same and wear funny makeup the same way looking like scare crows.
I think I will retire in Limbe or Sao tome and principle someday when I make enough money.
Cameroun is a nice country with easy going people,no discrimination again like in the past for Nigerians.

There is no denying that. Anglphones are so glued to makeup. I just hate the makeup thing with a passion. Francophones do seldom wear makeup and I must agree with you are naturally prettier. They turn to watch their weight and have better glowy skin.
Some overzealous policemen still look on Nigerians as a money mining mine. Very sad. However if you have your residential permit in order you are as good as a citizen. The general population is receptive to foreigners especially Nigerians. My house is in Limbe so I know that feeling of wanting to retire there. Small quiet and secured town.
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by grandlexuz(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
TruthTella:

Longest time smiley

I also miss you too but you need to send me 20,000 naira cash so we can meet. Dm for my bank account

Na waoh. Omo see gobe. Hahaha. Raisa would be asking of 20.000 CFA and not Naira na.
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Theconglomerate(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
TruthTella:

Longest time smiley

Oboy this format don cast tey tey..
Besides if you be better scammer,you for read my message and you for see say I say Raissa no dey ask me money,
Learner. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by TruthTella(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Oboy this format don cast tey tey..
Besides if you be better scammer,you for read my message and you for see say I say Raissa no dey ask me money,
Learner. lipsrsealed

Lol grin

Calm down my guy, I was joking. If I wan scam you trutru I for no use my old account.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Vyzz: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
grandlexuz:

Hahaha. Lots of Indian girls no pretty as we di use to think oh. That said when they want fine its always par excellence. Mexicans and Latinos in general are beautiful too. However I will chose a pretty African girl to any other race, anytime anyday. The truth of the matter na say each tribe and race get fine and worwor girls.

I understood your pidgin quite well sir lol grin
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Starboytwo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Douala la belle ville.
eiya i hope you find her.... reminds me of my primary sch crush,i don forget her name, as i dey love up nahim her papa carry her and her sista to ireland.... since then na inside dream i dey see my future impossible wife.... i no even know wetin i go search for facebook or insta.... dat man do me strong thing i swear

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Starboytwo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Vyzz:

indians be oloriburuku na, no be dem dey always smell of garlic or something... plus that their stupid everytime

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Starboytwo(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
shugasofttouch:
abeg connect us abeg, make we self fit testify

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by doctore212(m): 12:21am On Jul 01, 2020
Me na. Olosho finish my money for Cameroon. Now am back to square one in my village.
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Baloranking(m): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2020
doctore212:
Me na. Olosho finish my money for Cameroon. Now am back to square one in my village.

grin you no get problem na. Chop life general

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Theconglomerate(m): 12:34am On Jul 01, 2020
doctore212:
lol which town you been dey?
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by jagorinho: 2:26am On Jul 01, 2020
doctore212:
lol!!! wetin person no go see for here? on a lighter note, maybe you are destined to be a villager.......you shall rise again

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Judybash93(m): 4:56am On Jul 01, 2020
grandlexuz:

Cameroonian and Nigerian pidgin ain't that far apart. I have tons of Cameroonian friends and i have little or no difficulty understanding them
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Judybash93(m): 5:02am On Jul 01, 2020
Starboytwo:
abeg connect us abeg, make we self fit testify

Person wey wise

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Petyr1: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2020
Theconglomerate:
She was Francophone.

this remind me of "Laura". a Cameroonian living in Yaoundé. she is very jovial and fun to be with. Though she understand french more than English. she also try to teach me french but my brain don't like stress lol

francophone Cameroonian are cool people
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by doggedfighter(f): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Take me with you, please. I want to see Cameroon grin grin grin
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by grandlexuz(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
doggedfighter:

Take me with you, please. I want to see Cameroon grin grin grin

Anytime anyday you want to visit I will gladly show you around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Married UBA Staff, Caught Red Handed In Extra Marital Affairs / Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song) / Did Anyone Notice This About Nairaland Recently? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.