Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,450 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl (8912 Views)

My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by GeneralPula: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
I get one fine Cameroon babe for hand like this too.

The only issh be she’s older than me, tho she ready to get down with me..
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by shugasofttouch: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2020
grandlexuz:

I thought I was the only Cameroonian Nairalander oh. Been here for over 13years. Now have to share the title with you. Oya you get for pay your tithes to me..Lol
13 years? wow that's really long
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Chuky7(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Theconglomerate:
She was Francophone.
Anglophone girls and naija leeches are the same.Only a francophone girl can love you for you till death so you part.
It was 4 years ago or so...
Her surname was Ndoumbe and I think she is Bassah or so.
They lived in Bonaberi,I think her dad worked for AES,she was a twin,she later went to further her studies i think in languages in one higher institution in Douala.
This was where we parted ways as I couldn't keep up a lot as my business made me travel around countries a lot.

What kind of business you do?...

maybe interested...
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by Chuky7(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
grandlexuz:

I thought I was the only Cameroonian Nairalander oh. Been here for over 13years. Now have to share the title with you. Oya you get for pay your tithes to me..Lol

You should do a thread on Cameroon ...

Maybe facts or exiting things that happen there or...

A thread on Cameroon girls(most prefered)...
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by MajestiqueD(f): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Yeah naija girls and anglophone are money hungry.
They behave the same and wear funny makeup the same way looking like scare crows.
But francophone are naturally beautiful with very fresh skin and easy going.
I think I will retire in Limbe or Sao tome and principle someday when I make enough money.
Cameroun is a nice country with easy going people,no discrimination again like in the past for Nigerians.

Lol.. they discriminate oo... If u have legal problems with a Cameroonian, just b ready to face discrimination. " But if u ve money, u can buy ur way out any problem"..
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by MajestiqueD(f): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Most Cameroonian see Nigerians as cash cows or ritualist.... They re friendly because naija boys can spend money, d day u stop spending u become "etranger"... go to imigration office at bonanjo n see how dey insult n talk to Nigerians.... no pun intended
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by shugasofttouch: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=grandlexuz post=91240185]

I thought I was the only Cameroonian Nairalander oh. Been here for over 13years. Now have to share the title with you. Oya you get for pay your tithes to me..Lol[/quot ok
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by shugasofttouch: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Starboytwo:
abeg connect us abeg, make we self fit testify
Lemme know when you're ready
Re: My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl by shugasofttouch: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
grandlexuz:

Inbox your digit so we can connect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Squirt / If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) / My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.