Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi (78354 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Typicool8(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Make dem use this guy do money ritual instead of allowing him to waste just like that �
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by ifko: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2020
TheCvBank:
Where's that lady that sliced off her husband's manhood earlier? We might have a job for her before she gets arraigned at the court.

U want.to kill.me.with laughter
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by frankson1(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:
I find it disturbing that dis young man has lost hope in himself that he’s boldly suggesting that he be executed as he does not expect any good to come from him!
He has totally given up on himself and doesn’t expect forgiveness.
I wonder if his life would have gone down this path if he was born in a country with a sane political system? undecided

Can you also say that the people who killed Khaffi's younger brother (when they are caught and sentenced) are not "born in a country with a sane political system"?

I wonder how you folks think there are perfect places outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by IYANGBALI: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2020
See as him resemble lalasticlala
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by frugal(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2020
He needs rehabilitation. Sadly, we don't know what that is in Nigeria.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Asifiwe(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2020
I would really love to rehabilitate him. I don't want him killed. He can change under God
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by fencewireman(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2020
What else, he has given judgement for himself.
Let police kill him in the presence of public to teach other a lesson.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by content208: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Omo ale jatejate. Yorubas disown you
Are you from Ekiti State?
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by content208: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You dare not disown him...

Things are not done that way..

He is Yoruba and Omoluabi.

I understand jo. I remember that igbos do not disown the serial rapists in their tribe.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by AfonjaConehead: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2020
content208:

I understand jo. I remember that igbos do not disown the serial rapists in their tribe.
Na dem, sophisticated model citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by efemena5050(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Dpharisee:
Castrate him and put a pipe there for urinating, then parade naked women in front of him daily, cut off his 2 hands so that he can't touch any of them
satan need to build a new branch of hell fire for u to manage ....cus u think like him......chai ...ur wickedest......lol....
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Who be this self? See as him dey.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by content208: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Na dem, sophisticatedodel citizens grin

There are rapists in all tribes, be it Hausa or igbos. And you can't deny that there are rapists in your own tribe also.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by engrchykae(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

I keep wondering as well. lone ranger was raping women in the presence of men and nobody can attack him. smh. Africans are cowards, selfish and lack foresight.
it can only happen in a place infested with cowards
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by jamalnation(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2020
name checker food don ready
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by engrchykae(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:
I find it disturbing that dis young man has lost hope in himself that he’s boldly suggesting that he be executed as he does not expect any good to come from him!
He has totally given up on himself and doesn’t expect forgiveness.
I wonder if his life would have gone down this path if he was born in a country with a sane political system? undecided
he knows he has crossed the line,when you have sinned unto death,the only way is to die to self and live to God and for the good of humanity.
The only way.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by joyandfaith: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2020
ProfAmaben:

What if he was with a gun? Once you die, your wife remarries and forgets about you in months. Let's be wise.

raping a woman with gun in his hand? those men are cowards, selfish and lack thinking ability.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by akaahs(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
So no one caught on to his false tactics all these while

Or no man was brave enough to challenge him even if he "supposedly" had a gang? When you can clearly tackle him and lock the door.

And even those male colleagues in the office, no one was smart enough to catch on, or they couldn't tactically and bravely face the gang
The same thought bro, just wondering, could d robbers know my house more than I do, no brave man was able to face a single fellow man.
Chaiii weak men everywhere
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Samiah33(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2020
fencewireman:
What else, he has given judgement for himself.
Let police kill him in the presence of public to teach other a lesson.
Are you sure it’s not what I am thinking you want to change him with? Hmmm. I need changing too ooo
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by ThatFairGuy1: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You dare not disown him...
Things are not done that way..
He is Yoruba and Omoluabi.

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by ThatFairGuy1: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2020
He should be killed as he opined! He's no more human!
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Diong22(f): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2020
don't kill him o leave him for The Lord's Judgment don't kill him o leave him for The Lord's Judgment don't kill him o leave him for The Lord's Judgment
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Elzakzaky: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Thats the difference btw Igbos and Yorubas. The former celebrates their criminal while the later disowns them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Elzakzaky: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Seriously, I would rather die before such happens to my wife.

Watching is what it means to be a true simp. Not all these shout on nairaland
Test her enough to be sure shes worth dying for fa, or you will just die for nothing
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by xrayj(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

raping a woman with gun in his hand? those men are cowards, selfish and lack thinking ability.
The guy is lying
Just want to cover up for d rest of his gang
Dude was not operating alone!

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Komu1048(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2020
Not all that claim to be Yoruba is one, to be Yoruba you must be omoluabi first
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Emmyloyalty: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2020
LaReinaa:

He has sensibly pleaded with police to do the right thing for once but they won’t hear, they will still send him to jail and later release him to the society to continue his wickedness!

They should just do the whole world a huge favor and put a bullet on his forehead! Waste him like he requested because he is already a waste of sperm sad

That would be against the law. His offences (robbery and rape), if true, clearly doesn't require him being sentenced to death but to a correctional facility.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Emmyloyalty: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2020
LaReinaa:

He has sensibly pleaded with police to do the right thing for once but they won’t hear, they will still send him to jail and later release him to the society to continue his wickedness!

They should just do the whole world a huge favor and put a bullet on his forehead! Waste him like he requested because he is already a waste of sperm sad

That would be against the law. His offences (robbery and rape), if true, clearly doesn't require him to be sentenced to death but to a correctional facility.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by xrayj(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2020
akaahs:

The same thought bro, just wondering, could d robbers know my house more than I do, no brave man was able to face a single fellow man.
Chaiii weak men everywhere
The guy is lying
Just want to cover up for d rest of his gang
Dude was not operating alone!
No robber to this extent of raping operates alone

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Barryson: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Justice should prevail in this matter without delay
He should be fully investigated for there is more to this ugly incident
Sharp sharp verdict...
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by UKBobo(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:

LOL..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You claim the good but not the bad ba. What kind of family is this? Good times family!

Your kind of family wey promote to bride how groom's uncle is rich and in Ibadan but no speak about the 3 brothers in Yaba psychiatric home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.