Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi (78350 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Gee64: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2020
The Lord can change him to become a better person.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/i-rape-housewives-maids-during-operation-―-robbery-suspect/

Yoruba Amaka grin
I don't want to hear Yoruba disown you grin
A true son of Yoruba people
grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by lekki1444: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2020
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin Americans would have heroically jumped on him and took him down or shot him as long as his so called gangs were not in the room with him, i think you mean nigerians are cowards in south Africa they woulda shot him too.
americans have guns. and if south africans are so brave how did a white minority rule them for centuries ? why they didnt shoot them all ? come on dude you are simplifying issues here. you will risk your life on top of a woman who will go and marry another person after they bury you ? this is called SIMPING101. the right thing to do is if you are not sure the man is alone with armed men is to just live to fight another day. your wife will heal and you will heal but to give your life for a woman ? is SIMPING101 as they say lmao. after they have put you in coffin she is checking out Razaq or Eze or Mohammed next door to come and bang her because you are dead cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by kolade560: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2020
u deserve to die by hanging
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by lekki1444: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
2shure:
I saw a robber last in 2010 wen i was still a student and they were abr 6 in my small self con so u can picture the fear and anxiety i was in. But just one stupid person with a torch light. It shows the area lacks security,lacks electricity that the dare devil came only with a torch. It shows the compound dem too like sleep. So no one heard sounds,nothing. A rapist.im so mad that thjs did not happen in yankee. Dem go sentence am to 50yrs .while he would get raped in jail.
50 years ? brahhh they will sentence him to 600 years.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by prestige101: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
So no one caught on to his false tactics all these while

Or no man was brave enough to challenge him even if he "supposedly" had a gang? When you can clearly tackle him and lock the door.

And even those male colleagues in the office, no one was smart enough to catch on, or they couldn't tactically and bravely face the gang
Sometimes the LUXURY OF TYPING, makes us think we are warriors until we experience (which I pray we never) such happenstances in real time.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by deebrain(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
You did not meet your match.

You should be happy to be alive talking this rubbish.

Nonsense.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by judedwriter(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
He's already lived a wasted life, so he means he's tired of living.

So sad... Young man full of potentials utilized wrongly.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Pavicx(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2020
THIS GUY IS CLEARLY LYING..SO YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY RAPED HER AND KEPT THE GUY VICTIM AT BAY AT THE SAME TIME...HE IS JUST PROTECTING his other gullible members..kindly sell his body parts and compensate the victims

Or bring am make I use am do blood money for bicycle..

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by LaReinaa(f): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2020

The solution to this act is for the Police to waste my life because if they take me to prison, I will come back hardened and I don’t want to keep disturbing Nigerians. It is better they waste my life”. When asked what he meant by waste his life, he replied, ” they should just kill me to end it all”

He has sensibly pleaded with police to do the right thing for once but they won’t hear, they will still send him to jail and later release him to the society to continue his wickedness!

They should just do the whole world a huge favor and put a bullet on his forehead! Waste him like he requested because he is already a waste of sperm sad

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Omo ale jatejate. Yorubas disown you

police oya now
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Mires: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2020
The day this one was birth, his parents rejoice. On the seventh day, the parents borrowed money to celebrate naming ceremony
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by hopefulLandlord: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:

I wonder if his life would have gone down this path if he was born in a country with a sane political system? undecided

Yep, these countries with "sane political system" don't have rapists and robbers. right?
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by ProfAmaben(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

I keep wondering as well. lone ranger was raping women in the presence of men and nobody can attack him. smh. Africans are cowards, selfish and lack foresight.

What if he was with a gun? Once you die, your wife remarries and forgets about you in months. Let's be wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by hopefulLandlord: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

And even those male colleagues in the office, no one was smart enough to catch on, or they couldn't tactically and bravely face the gang
most workers can't risk their lives for a co-worker bro

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Omoslim26: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2020
prekumohtim:

[s]Yoruba Amaka grin I don't want to hear Yoruba disown you grin A true son of Yoruba people grin angry
[/s]

go find work
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by LaReinaa(f): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:
I find it disturbing that dis young man has lost hope in himself that he’s boldly suggesting that he be executed as he does not expect any good to come from him!
He has totally given up on himself and doesn’t expect forgiveness.
I wonder if his life would have gone down this path if he was born in a country with a sane political system? undecided

Stop blaming people’s wickedness on a failed political system.

They’re robbers, kidnappers and rapists even in the most functional societies..

We all know the difference between wrong and right. We still have legit hustling Nigerians that survive without having to kill, rob, rape or defraud anyone.. we all live in the same society!

People should be held responsible for their wicked acts!

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Kokaine(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:
I find it disturbing that dis young man has lost hope in himself that he’s boldly suggesting that he be executed as he does not expect any good to come from him!
He has totally given up on himself and doesn’t expect forgiveness.
people in America do worse than this. The courts are full of casesof attrotious murders and cutting the victims into little bits.

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by RPG2020(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2020
If you want to die
Hang your self inside prison
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by tim212(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Kokaine(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Pavicx:
THIS GUY IS CLEARLY LYING..SO YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY RAPED HER AND KEPT THE GUY VICTIM AT BAY AT THE SAME TIME...HE IS JUST PROTECTING his other gullible members..kindly sell his body parts and compensate the victims

Or bring am make I use am do blood money for bicycle..
hes just using reverse psychology on them. I'm sure he's actually afraid of been killed and is just saying it so that they will say no!

2 Likes

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by luluosas(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2020
They better kill him now since he is an unrepentant criminal. Foolish boy
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by ramatintin(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Or no man was brave enough to challenge him even if he "supposedly" had a gang? When you can clearly tackle him and lock the door.

stop watching too much Hollywood movies this is real life where tension makes u lose all form of bravery.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by LaReinaa(f): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Tillatalk:
Yahoo better pass robbery
Yahoo is robbery, stop deceiving yourself sad

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Adalyon(f): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Dpharisee:
Castrate him and put a pipe there for urinating, then parade naked women in front of him daily, cut off his 2 hands so that he can't touch any of them

I vote to give this guy a ministerial position

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by EgunMogaji2: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/i-rape-housewives-maids-during-operation-―-robbery-suspect/

ExMil snipers please indulge him on his wish.

You should be able to put a round in his cranium from a mile away.

You owe your countrywomen this.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Advancedman(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Self defence is zero investment, undue panic and probably most of them didn't understand their own home and some hands are not clean or they are too cowardly involve with I no want die life.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by TheSourcerer: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2020
I resent his kind!
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Aliways(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2020
This guy should be executed to serve as deterrent to others.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Aboguede(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2020
No body has the right to kill u. Wake up u did nothing abnormal. Serve and change!
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Omoslim26:
[/s]

go find work

Na my work be this o
Yoruba Amaka grin grin
Assuming dem say the guy make 1st class for US una for don claim o cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.