Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi (78349 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Emmyloyalty: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2020
Adalyon:

I vote to give this guy a ministerial position

You mean you'd want to be govern by a leader who supports maiming and mutilation of body parts? A leader who subjects humans to torture which is against UDHR?

Don't let your emotion get the better of you. What the culprit did was bad and should be highly condemned but within the context of the law.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by tillaman(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2020
I am ready to do him the honor of wasting his life, one lead to his temple will do it
sick bastarddd
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by OdefaGirl(f): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Na waa ooo, human beings dey oo
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by BennyDon: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Chop his deek off but spare his balls. I'm sure they would drop one after the other.

Adojutini Omo ale rederede
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You dare not disown him...

Things are not done that way..

He is Yoruba and Omoluabi.
You don't know the meaning of Omoluabi shocked
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by melodyogonna(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Nigerian police will happily oblige you grin grin
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by swazydedon(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2020
may God forsake him if he is actually guilty, &, if he is innocent may He vindicate him. sometimes people try to vilify others because they refused to sell their integrity, but sometimes, stories are also true.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by LaReinaa(f): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Emmyloyalty:

That would be against the law. His offences (robbery and rape), if true, clearly doesn't require him to be sentenced to death but to a correctional facility.
Which Law? correctional center Ko.. his offense requires a death sentence, life imprisonment/castration or jungle justice sad
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Salako01(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol....no retreat, no surrender.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Nigerians pay attention to parenting .

D foundation is faulty. Resist any liberal cultural Marxist agendas seeking to destroy the family unit.

Otherwise.!! Expect more of this type news.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by generationz(f): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:
I find it disturbing that dis young man has lost hope in himself that he’s boldly suggesting that he be executed as he does not expect any good to come from him!
He has totally given up on himself and doesn’t expect forgiveness.
I wonder if his life would have gone down this path if he was born in a country with a sane political system? undecided

Even American convicts say the same thing. Some will boldly tell the police to execute them or keep them in jail unless they will keep raping people and killing people. They know they are psychopaths and cant stop breaking the law.

They know what they are capable of, I don't know why we underestimate them.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by sacajawea: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:
I find it disturbing that dis young man has lost hope in himself that he’s boldly suggesting that he be executed as he does not expect any good to come from him!
I wonder if his life would have gone down this path if he was born in a country with a sane political system? undecided
It is obvious he is A damaged person like many others.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Alennsar(f): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:
Please don't blame it on the country but ask his parents about his upbringing.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by wildlife9999(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Omo ale jatejate. Yorubas disown you

you can not disown your blood pressure. just accept the name and move on
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Emmyloyalty: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2020
LaReinaa:

Which Law? correctional center Ko.. his offense requires a death sentence, life imprisonment/castration or jungle justice sad

Don't be emotional about this. His offences demands none of the punishments you listed. As for jungle justice, that's a big NO! extrajudicial killing is unlawful too.

If we want Nigeria to be sane like other countries, then we have to do things the sane way as required by the law.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by uniqueboi1(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Make I use him life as sacrifice...

Skull miners una no dae tire? So you wan mine this one too?
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by dheilaw1(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
I was a victim of this immediately after graduation..The idiot was one man squad,he sounded like they were many, but I ended up chasing him out
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Bekool(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2020
They should grant him his wish what a wasted life.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by LaReinaa(f): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
Emmyloyalty:

Don't be emotional about this. His offences demands none of the punishments you listed. As for jungle justice, that's a big NO! extrajudicial killing is unlawful too.

If we want Nigeria to be sane like other countries, then we have to do things the sane way as required by the law.
Dude,
You’re speaking English.. when it comes to punishing criminals, you’ll all remember the law, the same law that doesn’t apply in other things..

No one is being sentimental, the hardened criminal showed no remorse and requested to be killed with the promise that if set free, he’ll do even worst than he has already done and you’re here quoting law.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Carry on bros after its what your people are gifted at, the rape victims enjoyed it.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nimirayz: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2020
Pavicx:
THIS GUY IS CLEARLY LYING..SO YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY RAPED HER AND KEPT THE GUY VICTIM AT BAY AT THE SAME TIME...HE IS JUST PROTECTING his other gullible members..kindly sell his body parts and compensate the victims

Or bring am make I use am do blood money for bicycle..

You got the picture clearly!...

someone is telling lies to shield someone or persons...
or perhaps playing "mind games", feeling he'll be seen as "psychologically/mentally unstable"...
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Osobi32(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Seriously, I would rather die before such happens to my wife.

Watching is what it means to be a true simp. Not all these shout on nairaland
u just read my mind, I rather die than watch my fellow man rape my wife in my presence. I will make him regret waking up that morning!
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by omoadeleye(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2020
yes , they should just shoot his head instantly na. he is useless to himself and to the nation... and the economy can't afford someone like him.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by omoadeleye(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

I keep wondering as well. lone ranger was raping women in the presence of men and nobody can attack him. smh. Africans are cowards, selfish and lack foresight.

and he claimed with a touch light self.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Mr. Braveheart! Mr. Bravo!
You try well well

Mtcheeew

Tadeknkeepcalm:
So no one caught on to his false tactics all these while

Or no man was brave enough to challenge him even if he "supposedly" had a gang? When you can clearly tackle him and lock the door.

And even those male colleagues in the office, no one was smart enough to catch on, or they couldn't tactically and bravely face the gang
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by frozen70(f): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
So no one caught on to his false tactics all these while

Or no man was brave enough to challenge him even if he "supposedly" had a gang? When you can clearly tackle him and lock the door.

And even those male colleagues in the office, no one was smart enough to catch on, or they couldn't tactically and bravely face the gang

Easy said than done, pray not to have anything with an a robber armed or not armed

For the fact that he came on as a robber is enough to dread him
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by iammolise(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Your wish will be granted and the fate u're so gingered to get will come, it is their work... "accidental discharge" people will give u what u want for sure, that's what they do, Just relax ur menu is comming grin

On a more serious note; Death is easy, Nigerian prison is 3rd hell... The guy knows that
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by DrMuzungu(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2020
There is a cure. Giving him a bullet in the back of his stupid head is too merciful. Better use this

and this

and finally this

but, but, but... don't forget to beat the fvck out of him with this before everything

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by joyandfaith: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2020
omoadeleye:

and he claimed with a touch light self.
imagine that
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2020
ramatintin:
stop watching too much Hollywood movies this is real life where tension makes u lose all form of bravery.
You would know
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Emmyloyalty: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2020
LaReinaa:

Dude,
You’re speaking English.. when it comes to punishing criminals, you’ll all remember the law, the same law that doesn’t apply in other things..

No one is being sentimental, the hardened criminal showed no remorse and requested to be killed with the promise that if set free, he’ll do even worst than he has already done and you’re here quoting law.

The law should be applicable in all things and not just in punishing a criminal (I hope Nigeria will get to that point soon). Besides, the offender has no lawful right to prescribe the kind of punishment he should be given, only the court of law can decide that.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Omoluabi kee you there.. That motherphucker no be our own. He has ìgbo father DNA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.