Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi (78357 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by iammolise(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Osobi32:
u just read my mind, I rather die than watch my fellow man rape my wife in my presence. I will make him regret waking up that morning!

Mr man keep kwayet!... Have u had a gun pointed to ur ears b4. U peepo wee come here an be forming ...007 brave heart and shit. Nonsense and commando lipsrsealed
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Dchampion65: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2020
They was joy when he was born.

His father proudly informed all members of the family and friends that 'nah boy'

Unknown to him that he is going to be a pain and thorn in his flesh.

Where did it go wrong, lack of parental care, Influence, karma, destiny or both. I'm
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2020
prestige101:
Sometimes the LUXURY OF TYPING, makes us think we are warriors until we experience (which I pray we never) such happenstances in real time.
Ok.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2020
frozen70:

Easy said than done, pray not to have anything with an a robber armed or not armed

For the fact that he came on as a robber is enough to dread him
Ok. But it's best not to conclude I haven't had some encounter.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2020
AmiciLord:
Mr. Braveheart! Mr. Bravo!
You try well well

Mtcheeew

Why the matter dey pain you?
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Osobi32:
u just read my mind, I rather die than watch my fellow man rape my wife in my presence. I will make him regret waking up that morning!
It will surprise you the number of backlash I have received as if they are the robbers and I'm spoiling market for them.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2020
Elzakzaky:

Test her enough to be sure shes worth dying for fa, or you will just die for nothing
It's not about the "worth", it's about the honourable thing. You can disagree and not quote me tongue

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Kittex7:

Omoluabi kee you there.. That motherphucker no be our own. He has ìgbo father DNA

You can as well deny your parents if they are caught in skull mining.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Babysheart(f): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2020
No need to kill him. But to know a woman bore him for 9 months and fed him to adulthood is painful.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by illicit(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2020
That may not even be his picture
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by galaxy2020(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2020
He must have infected many women with deadly diseases. Devil's incarnate.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Osobi32(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2020
iammolise:

Mr man keep kwayet!... Have u had a gun pointed to ur ears b4. U peepo wee come here an be forming ...007 brave heart and shit. Nonsense and commando lipsrsealed
believe me bro, I've been there and I've seen worse!
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by chinkelly(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2020
They will be counting this one as yahoo boys in his area. I tell you they are all thieves. And pls don't just kill him, chop off his balls and his rod with a blunt rusted cutlass. Let him feel the pain he caused people .

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by romenna: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2020
The bible say seek and ye shall find.
nor be die u want?
u go die no worry
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2020
No we no go kill you!!! jus go to prison so that your jelly anus will be penetrated with different shapes of missile cheesycheesy

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by fullblast(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:
I find it disturbing that dis young man has lost hope in himself that he’s boldly suggesting that he be executed as he does not expect any good to come from him!
He has totally given up on himself and doesn’t expect forgiveness.
I wonder if his life would have gone down this path if he was born in a country with a sane political system? undecided
Broda.... You are the man. I can't say it better than you.

1 Like

Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Asifiwe:
I would really love to rehabilitate him. I don't want him killed. He can change under God

It's like youre hungry for a good raping...are you serious ??
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

I keep wondering as well. lone ranger was raping women in the presence of men and nobody can attack him. smh. Africans are cowards, selfish and lack foresight.

funny you.

though, I dont know of this particular criminal, but where I lived back then (Ebute Metta), one guy (Sunday), would fuccck anybody's wife

if u think say I dey lie, go to Ebute Metta today and ask about him.

so, some guys dey like that wey u can't challenge if u no wan die, I think the same is with this criminal of this thread's topic.

I hail u, bro.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2020
How many robbers you don catch. Na so una go dey give people stupid hope las las if person die na you go first say the person is foolish for attacking a robber.

Tadeknkeepcalm:

Why the matter dey pain you?
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
AmiciLord:
How many robbers you don catch. Na so una go dey give people stupid hope las las if person die na you go first say the person is foolish for attacking a robber.

Are you the robbers or are you related?. You can share your opinion too. Nobody is holding you.

Painment on top armed robber matter
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by CelestineNelson: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please before you asked them to kill you, letn me preach JESUS to you first
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by lozanni(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
So no one caught on to his false tactics all these while

Or no man was brave enough to challenge him even if he "supposedly" had a gang? When you can clearly tackle him and lock the door.

And even those male colleagues in the office, no one was smart enough to catch on, or they couldn't tactically and bravely face the gang

The guy was armed, never mind the story he told about carrying only Torchlight.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by sisisioge: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmmm...may God help us. May us not get to or meet people that have gotten to the point of having meaningless lives. This guy had nothing to lose but chose to ruin the lives of those who had something to lose.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by joyandfaith: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

funny you.

though, I dont know of this particular criminal, but where I lived back then (Ebute Metta), one guy (Sunday Terror), would fuccck anybody's wife in the presence of the husband and you can't do shiit. he would fucck a herbalist wife in his presence and he go go.

in his lifetime, that guy was so powerful that no one, I mean no one could dare him. he would leave ebute Metta and go and destroy things outside (anywhere), he would kill, rape (especially older women), rob, collect money from market women and no one dared challenge him.

only God knows where he got the power from; gun bullets, bottle, machete, all nothing could penetrate this guy. even if dem leave am with Anthony Joshua, I swear him go beat Joshua hands down, guy was too good with everything and his charms were too powerful.
even police feared him as hell.

if u think say I dey lie, go to Ebute Metta today and ask about Sunday Terror.

so, some guys dey like that wey u can't challenge if u no wan die, I think the same is with this criminal of this thread's topic.

I hail u, bro.

Fear incapacitates. If Sunday terror used gun and had gang members, people would understand. But how can a lone ranger raped and still incapacitated the man? It does not make sense. Most criminals use fear tactics to get their victims. Can you open doors for criminals to enter your house in the night?
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by sharpwriter(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

funny you.

though, I dont know of this particular criminal, but where I lived back then (Ebute Metta), one guy (Sunday Terror), would fuccck anybody's wife in the presence of the husband and you can't do shiit. he would fucck a herbalist wife in his presence and he go go.

in his lifetime, that guy was so powerful that no one, I mean no one could dare him. he would leave ebute Metta and go and destroy things outside (anywhere), he would kill, rape (especially older women), rob, collect money from market women and no one dared challenge him.

only God knows where he got the power from; gun bullets, bottle, machete, all nothing could penetrate this guy. even if dem leave am with Anthony Joshua, I swear him go beat Joshua hands down, guy was too good with everything and his charms were too powerful.
even police feared him as hell.

if u think say I dey lie, go to Ebute Metta today and ask about Sunday Terror.

I hail u, bro.

How did this Sunday Terror die? How did he meet his end?
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by UKBobo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
YORO tins... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

Fear incapacitates. If Sunday used gun and had gang members, people would understand. But how can a lone ranger raped and still incapacitated the man? It does not make sense. Most criminals use fear tactics to get their victims. Can you open doors for criminals to enter your house in the night?

dude would not use firearm at all. grin

he only used that whenever he had a target to take down, or when there was war to engage, or when it was time for robbery operation.

dude was a one man mopol ooh, though he had his own gang too grin

his hands/fists were enough to win anything self.

I'm sure this particular rapist could not be operating ordinarily, he must be loaded with some things.

well, make we no talk too much. just pray u don't encounter what would make you smell death in a horrible way.
some deaths's aroma self na like hell grin , make we just dey pray to never experience am.

but, I feel u sha. I understand ur point wella.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Louisboy22(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
ProfAmaben:

What if he was with a gun? Once you die, your wife remarries and forgets about you in months. Let's be wise.
don't mine him, the woman will even marry the man best friend
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by Louisboy22(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
engrchykae:
it can only happen in a place infested with cowards
don't worry by the time he shot u with gun u will die, before two of ur death ur so called wife have started fucking another guy in ur matrimonial bed
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
The fool is even a member of a local cult group.
Re: I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
sharpwriter:

How did this Sunday die? How did he meet his end?

bro, na long story.

though, I had left the area long before a friend of mine who still lives there broke the news to me.

u know, there is no amount of power one gets, there is always a dead end.

and one thing I know is that, any power given to u must have a taboo/abomination.

according to the story my friend told me, the Sunday always said that it is only the police than could bring his death, that's why he didn't like engaging the police.

be like the dude later engaged the police in fire-for-fire battle and he was shot severally and that made him weak and he took to his heels. when he was running to escape the police, he mistakenly jumped into a canal and was unable to run or escape, so he was later dragged out and was outnumbered by the police and some herbalists and people around.

when he was dragged out, he was shot severally but bullets didn't penetrate and he was later dragged to the station.
he was shot severally when at the station too but still d same, nothing happened, though he was tired, exhausted and outnumbered by the police and people at d station.

so, one of d police saw some ring on his hand and was forced to remove the ring. after removing the ring, he was shot again and it got him. though, my friend said that the Sunday was begging but the people and elders there said he must be killed cos he had terrorized too many and many wives he had raped.

he even told me that that Sunday was cut open by some herbalists who knew the strength of his power and they placed a palm kernel oil inside his body after being cut open.
according to the herbalists that cut his part open and put the kernel oil in him, if they didn't do that, there is a possibility for him to come back to life after his death cos of his powers.

he was killed in 2016 or so sha.

I learnt that oluomo and some mighty men in the state had one time like that called Sunday to come and work for them, but Sunday blasted them off and told them that he was a king on his own so, he can't work under anybody. don't know how true this was though.

pls, I can't say more than this about his death story I was told.

so, that's where my balls rang and dick shrunk grin. I was like, what that fuccck! come back to life? which kind power be that!

that's what my friend told me sha.

so, I later went on google to search about the story of the guy cos it was a loud one when he was captured all over, I found small stories about his death but some things a little different from what my friend told me about the story and he said he was there during the incident.

I showed that my friend the story of Sunday's death I found on the internet, but he debunked it and said that's not how he was killed that the internet didn't know the real incident.

I just let it die make I no ask wetin go put me for trouble abeg.

but, when this guy was alive, dem no born you well make u come dey claim say you be one alagbara (superior fighter) where him dey, na your death warrant you just sign be dat grin . no matter who u be or where u come from, u can't escape him. dude's fighting style was exactly like Mike Tyson's, him come get juju powers join.
this guy was too good, abeg.

the only two things that messed this guy up when he was alive were robbery and raping. if to say him no dey do these two, kai.

point here is, no matter how powerful one is, there is a dead end waiting for him/her cos every power has its antidote.

another point is, there is an unbreakable power in number. no matter how strong u think u are, if the people gather in mass and descend on u, u are powerless.

I hail u, gee.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.