Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Money from places you'lld least expect or Commonise, Let's talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money from places you'lld least expect or Commonise, Let's talk (304 Views)

LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money from places you'lld least expect or Commonise, Let's talk by sacajawea: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
I got Information that a Gala and Soft Drink Hawkers/Sellers make money a lot, especially those in very Busy Markets and Areas.
Somebody who was into the business said he made up to 6k per day on average i.e his net profit at the end of the day.
Pls is this True? Who can affirm this
Re: Money from places you'lld least expect or Commonise, Let's talk by sacajawea: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Nairaland Hustlers Let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look For Ishmael Or Wait For My Isaac? / How I Smooth My Face And Look Posh For Party / Common Signs Of Manipulation And How They Might Show Up In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.