Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

If You Marry A Beautiful Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Marry A Beautiful Woman (945 Views)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Marry A Beautiful Woman by vertexroya(m): 2:30am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]*************THIS IS VERTEX*************

If you marry a beautiful woman, how would you protect her from prying eyes?[/size]
Re: If You Marry A Beautiful Woman by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 01, 2011
LMFAO. Like someone really would be able to stop men (or dikes) from checking their girl out. . . grin grin
Who ever is that desperate and insecure better take some boxing classes grin grin
Re: If You Marry A Beautiful Woman by HaveSense1(m): 3:25am On Feb 01, 2011
Haha, I don't need to protect her from prying eyes. If anything, I'd say keep looking! Now if a man tries to cop a feel however,
Re: If You Marry A Beautiful Woman by millco88(f): 3:29am On Feb 01, 2011
Imma marry me a big booty redbone
Re: If You Marry A Beautiful Woman by HaveSense1(m): 3:32am On Feb 01, 2011
millco88:

Imma marry me a big booty redbone

LMAO You're just asking for war
Re: If You Marry A Beautiful Woman by kaymoney2(m): 3:35am On Feb 01, 2011
@ Vertexroya Hmm   You let her do the Yemen style by operating from a sack like cloth grin
You try to confine all her activities, body and face to the sack, and perforate small avenue for her to breath
by so doing Nobody will ever wink at your jewel/damsel
sad angry
Re: If You Marry A Beautiful Woman by vertexroya(m): 5:41am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]****************************THIS IS VERTEX**********************[/size]

@ Kay_money
You mean like this

Re: If You Marry A Beautiful Woman by Ivbade: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2011
The best way to protect her is to give her freedom. Just let her be free, this means that it is only your confidence and peace towards her that can truely protect her from preying eyes when you are not there. Talking from experience!
Re: If You Marry A Beautiful Woman by Johnnny(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2011
vertexroya:

@ Kay_money
You mean like this

Or like these

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Prefer Riches To Virtue? / Given A Condom And 2 Ladies, Wot Will U Do? / Can't Marry A Girl He Train Because Both Are As Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.