Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness (944 Views)

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / My Ex Keeps Coming To My House With Seductive Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by White007(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2011
My relationship started with this girl in 1998 when I was posted to Jos during my youth service year.

She was still in secondary school then, now a graduate. Unfortunately, she betrayed my trust after all the promises we made to each other.

She is now an orphan. She lost her father long before I met her and her mother in 2003.

Due to the natural love I have for her, I promised to marry her, but to my pains and disappointment she got pregnant for another man who is unemployed and lives off his parents.

When I was initially told she was pregnant for another man I wept. I searched my heart for whatever I might have done wrong to her. This is a lady I have never maltreated, have never offended and have always accorded so much respect.

Because of her, I have closed my heart and eyes to any other woman. You can therefore imagine my hurt and pains especially since I have promised to marry her. I have all it takes to make a woman comfortable and everything to keep her company when I am not around. To say the least I wept bitterly. However, I still made attempts to see her to know why she did what she did.

To me she was the perfect girl of my dreams. That was in 2004.

Thereafter, I made up my mind never to trust any woman again.

I would have succeeded at this if she hadn’t come back into my life in 2006. In tears she came to plead for my forgiveness and to explain that she had given the baby to its father’s parents following due legal process in the court.

Against my better judgement and for the sake of the true love I have for her, I decided to take her back. After settling everything in court, she came to stay with me for four months. During this period, we planned our wedding ceremony, including prepaying for everything we needed for that day.

Since her parents were dead I called her sister to inform her of my intention to come and formally ask for the hand of her sister for marriage. She gave me a date.

Unknown to me another embarrassment and humiliation awaited me. For reasons best known to her, she acted as if she didn’t even know me or my friends who came with me. She didn’t offer us anything, not even water to drink. Confused, my friends demanded an explanation from her over her very cold reception.

Her response even surprised me the more. She claimed she was confused and before we knew what was happening she started crying. We were still trying to solve this riddle when a woman came into the room to ask her to hurry up as she was to accompany her to the market and that it was getting late.

The drama cumulated with her asking us to leave since she had to accompany the woman to the market.

I was shocked to my marrow. My friends and I agreed something was wrong somewhere but the puzzle resolved itself with the appearance of the father of her child in their house as we were about to enter into the car we came in with.

Immediately my girlfriend saw him, she stood still. After he left, I demanded some explanation from her but she still insisted she was confused but promised to come to my house to offer full explanations.

That was the last I saw of her.

It has been over a year. Though I am currently on a foreign assignment, I am still finding it very difficult to approach women due to this inherent fear I have that I would again be betrayed. I feel women are betrayers.

My reason for writing you is that a friend of me called to say this lady was charmed by the father of her child. This he achieved by summiting her picture to an herbalist. According to this friend, the potency of this charm has waned and that she is now asking for me.

Because I had earlier warned my friends never to give her any information about me, they haven’t told her where I am.

Please, Agatha, what do you want me to do? Unfortunately, despite everything she has done, I still love this girl but afraid of another disappointment and sincerely I don’t think my heart can withstand another of such treatments from her.

Please tell me what to do.

http://naijanet.com/news/source/2011/jul/8/1001.html[color=#000099][/color]
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by sistajay(f): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
If your heart cant take no more, then MOVE ON!!
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by Dyt(f): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
Love!
Love!!
Love!!!
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by MMM2(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2011
Once a man is in luv a new mumu is born. angry
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by Goldieluks: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
M M M:

Once a man is in luv a new mumu is born. angry

It is guys like you,that licks a woman's foot,coming on here to behave as if you are macho.
@OP,Keep it up,i go read your essay later,brb.
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by SIlknSteel(f): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
First l must say he has a very big heart,knowing a lady is pregnant for someone else,seeing her wt d pregnancy n stl accepting her! But sincerely,try to call a spade a spade not a shovel, U need to move on. How long wl U linger? Who knws if the so called hubby dnt wake up again 2mr to demand his wife orwether d charm has an after effect dat may harm ur future kids? Pls guy,dust ur ass n move on. As dey say, He that has once loved can definitely love again
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by born2boink(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2011
Charm for where,Abeg no let anyone use illegal excuse ruin your life, I am a guy made on the street and never give a poo about fake lying girl(s) ,I have a girlfriend too, my girlfriend have failed 3 times trying to play me and the day I will change things for her, it will be the day she never expected, the day I get everything right for myself and delay her time badly,she will never dare playing if she it jackpot with another guy, teach her lesson, Joooooooooooooh girls are wicked
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by Goldieluks: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
born2fuck:

Charm for where,Abeg no let anyone use illegal excuse ruin your life, I am a guy made on the street and never give a poo about fake lying girl(s) ,I have a girlfriend too, my girlfriend have failed 3 times trying to play me and the day I will change things for her, it will be the day she never expected, the day I get everything right for myself and delay her time badly,she will never dare playing if she it jackpot with another guy, teach her lesson, Joooooooooooooh girls arehe wicked

Look who's talking ,hehe lipsrsealed
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by tyson55(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
What a sad story indeed!

What guarantees do you have that the other man would not charm her again to begin to misbehave?

You may love this woman with every fiber of your being but can you trust her to stay faithful to you always? Does she have what it really takes to make you comfortable to leave her for a long period of time, like in this situation where you are out of the country?

If she is claiming confusion as her major reason for all the pains she is causing you, it is also important you demand to know what her dreams for her tomorrows are. That she is a graduate doesn’t confer on her the literacy demanded to maintain a good home and relationship. Encourage her to tell you about her ideal home and man. Her response would give you the answer to the question you are too afraid to ask her but which is making you this apprehensive about taking her back into your life.

With this type of woman, it is best, you don’t allow the sentiment of your heart rule you else your pains would become perennial.

A word is enough for a wise.
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2011
White007:

My relationship started with this girl in 1998 when I was posted to Jos during my youth service year.

She was still in secondary school then, now a graduate. Unfortunately, she betrayed my trust after all the promises we made to each other.

She is now an orphan. She lost her father long before I met her and her mother in 2003.

Due to the natural love I have for her, I promised to marry her, but to my pains and disappointment she got pregnant for another man who is unemployed and lives off his parents.

When I was initially told she was pregnant for another man I wept. I searched my heart for whatever I might have done wrong to her. This is a lady I have never maltreated, have never offended and have always accorded so much respect.

Because of her, I have closed my heart and eyes to any other woman. You can therefore imagine my hurt and pains especially since I have promised to marry her. I have all it takes to make a woman comfortable and everything to keep her company when I am not around. To say the least I wept bitterly. However, I still made attempts to see her to know why she did what she did.

To me she was the perfect girl of my dreams. That was in 2004.

Thereafter, I made up my mind never to trust any woman again.

I would have succeeded at this if she hadn’t come back into my life in 2006. In tears she came to plead for my forgiveness and to explain that she had given the baby to its father’s parents following due legal process in the court.

Against my better judgement and for the sake of the true love I have for her, I decided to take her back. After settling everything in court, she came to stay with me for four months. During this period, we planned our wedding ceremony, including prepaying for everything we needed for that day.

Since her parents were dead I called her sister to inform her of my intention to come and formally ask for the hand of her sister for marriage. She gave me a date.

Unknown to me another embarrassment and humiliation awaited me. For reasons best known to her, she acted as if she didn’t even know me or my friends who came with me. She didn’t offer us anything, not even water to drink. Confused, my friends demanded an explanation from her over her very cold reception.

Her response even surprised me the more. She claimed she was confused and before we knew what was happening she started crying. We were still trying to solve this riddle when a woman came into the room to ask her to hurry up as she was to accompany her to the market and that it was getting late.

The drama cumulated with her asking us to leave since she had to accompany the woman to the market.

I was shocked to my marrow. My friends and I agreed something was wrong somewhere but the puzzle resolved itself with the appearance of the father of her child in their house as we were about to enter into the car we came in with.

Immediately my girlfriend saw him, she stood still. After he left, I demanded some explanation from her but she still insisted she was confused but promised to come to my house to offer full explanations.

That was the last I saw of her.

It has been over a year. Though I am currently on a foreign assignment, I am still finding it very difficult to approach women due to this inherent fear I have that I would again be betrayed. I feel women are betrayers.

My reason for writing you is that a friend of me called to say this lady was charmed by the father of her child. This he achieved by summiting her picture to an herbalist. According to this friend, the potency of this charm has waned and that she is now asking for me.

Because I had earlier warned my friends never to give her any information about me, they haven’t told her where I am.

Please, Agatha, what do you want me to do? Unfortunately, despite everything she has done, [b]I still love this girl [/b]but afraid of another disappointment and sincerely I don’t think my heart can withstand another of such treatments from her.

Please tell me what to do.

http://naijanet.com/news/source/2011/jul/8/1001.html[color=#000099][/color]

Do men like this really exist in real life or are they a creation of a fertile immagination?
The mind boggles.
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2011
Yada Yada Yada. . . Blah Blah Blah! Seriously, am i the only one that noticed that this story was cut out from a Movie SCRIPT!!!? Herberlist yada, picture yada. . . . B.U.L.L.Poo!!! angry
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by dealordea(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2011
OP, Move on with your life, like a proverb of my, A girl is either vacant, occupied or full of shit, You see when a girl is occupied, it means she is Virgin from heaven, occupied, dem don blow that thing comot which inturn make her full of shit, everybodies toilet, Na so every one of them be, them full everywhere, Only few of them are occupied, Move on Jare
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by MMM2(m): 3:44am On Jul 09, 2011
Goldieluks:

It is guys like you,that licks a woman's foot,coming on here to behave as if you are macho.
@OP,Keep it up,i go read your essay later,brb.

ok bring ur foot let me lick. tongue
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by Frazy(f): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by sistajay(f): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2011
M M M:

ok bring your foot let me lick. tongue

Bet she didnt know you have a foot fetish . . . . . hehehehe!!
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by Exponental(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2011
I kno its difficult 2 let go tru love.
Dont embark on suicide.
If d charms is been reactivated, can u cope?
Take her only if u can tolerate further humiliatns n deceits. Or if u are anti-hypertensive.
Let go, decent girls still exist.
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by iice(f): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2011
Loool.
Sorry but all this spouting about 'for the sake of true love', 'due to natural love' is just hilarious.
Love is never the problem. People are the problem.
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by MMM2(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2011
Frazy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

close ur mouth b4 i pour hot spe*rm inside. wink
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by 190: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by Mynd44: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2011
What is wrong with Nigerian guys? Dem swear for una? I read the whole story and figured one thing the only person under a spell is the guy
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by MMM2(m): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2011
sista-jay:

Bet she didnt know you have a foot fetish . . . . . hehehehe!!

dont worry i will lick ur foot 2 or have i licked it b4 ? angry angry
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by MMM2(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2011
190:

shocked shocked

let me urinate inside ur mouth , . . . angry
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2011
methinks that the only one that appears charmed in this whole story is the poster himself.
you had better go for deliverance, aaaaahhhh
Re: She Keeps Coming Back For Forgiveness by White007(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2011
^^^You have eyes, but you can't see. You have ears, but you can't hear. And i 'm sure you have d*ick, but you can't fu*ck.

(1) (Reply)

Nlers Heellpp. . . Please Read. / Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here / Gay Son Or A Prostitute Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.