Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? (6036 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Fasterboy: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
Some lies seem inevitable but we end up paying bitter prices at times when we give in. What has telling lies cost you?
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Fasterboy: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
still waiting to hear from u guys!
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by iice(f): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
Nothing. All boils down to choices. If you know you will regret, simply don't do it.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by freecocoa(f): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
I don't rie,I always tells the tluth. undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by kokoye(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
Some lies don save person o.

Thank God for his grace . .
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 4:33am On Jan 28, 2012
I always lie. I am also lying right now
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by slimyem: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2012
its the other way round.
Been saved by lies many times.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by pendo89(f): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2012
Lies don't last. If you tell one lie you must tell another to cover the first and so on and so forth it ends up becoming a cycle which in turn makes you a compulsive liar. And your life becomes one big and fat lie.
Truth has always set me free and brought unexpected blessings,not the other way round.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by fside234: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
lie help sometime thou s not good to lie.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Anarchy: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
Every lie is a sin.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
If every lie is a sin is it counted as one or individually? Cos I know mine will be upward of ten Billion
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by bekay911(f): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
Cant remba wen last i lied
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by claremont(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
Actually, the people who say they don't lie are actually the worst liars on the planet. Every human being lies, and will lie. It's human nature.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Ranoscky(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
See them liein on the internet, thinkin they'r tellin themselves the truth.

Wel, for me, I sometimes lie, i no go lie. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by bekay911(f): 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Rano n claremouny ope ur nt refering to moi? grin
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
Nope I don't lie
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
wat haz thz thread got 2 do wit d romance section? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 3:27am On Jan 29, 2012
It has something to do with romance na(another lie)
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

It has something to do with romance na(another lie)
dude u deserve to be crowned NL's comedian no 1
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Scash(f): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2012
I lie weneva i belive the person lied to needs it, Like my mum, she needs to be lied to regularly so evryone would live peacefully cheesy

Am nt a compulsive liar though
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2012
Scash:

I lie weneva i belive the person lied to needs it, Like my mum, she needs to be lied to regularly so evryone would live peacefully cheesy

uve got a point
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2012
Scash:

you better pray she does not read this
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2012
yea pray
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2012
Because if she does, there will be fire on the mountain
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2012
yea thr will
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2012
I won't say I don't lie cos dat will be a big fat lie, I lie when it is completely necessary, some people don't need to knw the truth for peace to reign.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by onstelly(f): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2012
1 do lie @ tyms but most of d tym 1 prefer saying d truth cos lie has make ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ lose one big thing d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ 1 can neva forget
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2012
Well I told a lie 6mnths ago.
Then had to cover up with another lie a month later.
3days ago the babe finally got me. And I felt so stupid.

While I do agree that lying is sometimes but rarely necessary.

It never pays at the end. Because the person telling the lie usually forgets and that's where the danger is.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2012
That is why it is advisable to keep your lies simple.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by dabrake(m): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2012
Man must lie. Afterall, the punishment of lying is heavily subsidized by the creator 'cause lying is a small sin.
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Mynd44: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
Badt liar
Re: Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? by Scash(f): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

you better pray she does not read this

Ah, she musnt o. Cos she trusts me terribly. She wont believe the lies was majorly to help prevent her developing heart attack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Speak Up / You got to be kidding me! / Should sex be this painful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.