Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others (51301 Views)

FG Introduces New Taxes On Beer, Imported Vehicles, Plastics, Others / Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by simigold: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Its time we revolt. Government is taking Nigerians for granted. This is pure wickedness

3 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Abyima(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
It won't be well with this present government. So government collect loan, na citizens go pay am. Na wa oo, on top this hardship. God no dey sleep.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by One4me: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
I understand agency fees compete favourably with the actual rentage. Pls what sense does this make? undecided

Buhari don loot Nigeria dry!
Now, he wants to start looting People's pocket as well.
The fool is taking his stupidity too far.
Maybe he shoudl also demand Stamp duty when husband and wife have sex on their bed, in their house.

Weyrey President. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by One4me: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
simigold:
Its time we revolt. Government is taking Nigerians for granted. This is pure wickedness

I agree with you 100% bu ttirbal sentiments, hatred and anger will not allow some fools to fall in-line with such noble idea.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by cochexky: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
2mercy:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-introduces-stamp-duty-on-house-rent-agreement-c-of-o-others.html

Sometimes, I wonder the kind of wicked, careless and heartless people we have as leaders... This is so disheartening. Knowing fully we'll that things are extremely hard for the masses, there selfish and devilish mind still push them to act.

What a country. undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by cochexky: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder the kind of wicked, careless and heartless people we have as leaders... This is so disheartening. Knowing fully well that things are extremely hard for the masses, there selfish and devilish mind still push them to act.

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by MetaPhysical: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

which kind taxing life we dey live so

This Nami should practice what he preaches. How much tax is his family paying?
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by quiteboy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Next level things
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by MetaPhysical: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
COMPAQ:

The uber one is already coming o. I hear they are looking at taxing technology transactions like uber, Netflix etc

The guy over committed. Now he want screw up citizens to realize his goal...
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by One4me: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
sonnie10:
How many houses do we have in Lagos, how many do we have in Borno?
Their children up north even burn down their own houses in the name of alla.h .
Now taxes would be collected from Lagos landlords and shared at Federal to all the redundant states.

This is what Tinubu political alliance has brought upon his people.

Its not going to happen, and it is not Lagos Landlords alone, Abia, Onitcha and Enugu landlords are right in th emiddle but that is not the issues here, stop being a Bogot 24/7.

The real issue is that We must RESIST the CRIMINALITY of this Buhari Govt.
Buhari cant be using Southerners to develop the North, we are not slaves to Northerners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
This government don weak me. Money wey dem go thief.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
simigold:
If you get money buy gun. Man don tire oh.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by One4me: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Princedapace:

Oh, people are now seeing it. The southern Nigeria is heavily paying tax, various tax including alcohol vat and the money will be used to fund projects in the North.

I don't blame Northerners o. Southern leaders have no ball. I was discussing with someone from delta state today at a bear parlour I went to, he said Obasanjor was the only southern leader who could have destroyed the strength of northern Nigeria but he allowed greed and glory to make him forget his people. GEJ came and was busing building schools and universities for northerners.

South West and South East are busy fighting for who will partner with northern Nigeria.

All the southern leaders re disappointments and are enslaving our unborn kids.

Southern Nigeria has many hard working Nigerians working in tech industries, and many private establishments that has no FG contribution but u will rarely see northerners in those areas.

U rarely see them in education breaking records, u rarely see them winning private scholarship except those funded by FG or state Govt.

So, southerners basically work for Northern elites.

It is a shame. Sincerely, since igbos and yorubas have vowed to continue fighting them selves. No hope for Nigeria o.

My biggest prayer is to deliver my unborn kids from Nigeria. Becus the rate of debt and slavery happening now, the next generation will pay heavily too.

Absolute TRUTH!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by KayCee92(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lol...in line with her adhesive and corrosive duty. Whatever that means grin grin
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by One4me: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
ScholarRidwan:
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding.

Time Registered: July 1, 2020! shocked shocked shocked

You know what, if you want people to help you, go and make thi spost with your original Nairaland Username, no tthi sone you registered yesterday. Already, the first thing that came to my mind when l checked, was THIS IS A SCAM.

Or have you done or said bad things to people lik eme that can help you, with your original Username? shocked shocked
KARMA is a biatch
. undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by mindtricks: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
rexlims:
It will interest u to note that this policy will apply to some part of d country, while some part will be " flexing" d proceeds.
Nobody should come and mention how dis is d way to go in developed nations, cos whatever govt takes from d citizens in these developed nations, u see a corresponding development plan.

So unfortunate.
The people keep being exploited, no hope in sight.
This regime is really pushing people to the wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Femeto: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Very soon una go dey collect stamp duty for use of car.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by mindtricks: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
One4me:

I agree with you 100% bu ttirbal sentiments, hatred and anger will not allow some fools to fall in-line with such noble idea.

Until when the people are done with their childish tribal rants, then can they choose to unite and face their common enemy, the criminal elite.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by ScholarRidwan: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2020
You're getting it wrong sir, this is not a scam but a genuine plead to any kind hearted person to help me.

I've been using nairaland for a while but as a guest and recently got to know I've to register to make comment.

My claims are verifiable and genuine, someone sent me an email and I sent him my phone number we had a chat and he promised me 10k already.

I understand your position and worries very well but I can assure you my claim is genuine.

One4me:

You know what, if you want people to help you, go and make thi spost with your original Nairaland Username, no tthi sone you registered yesterday. Already, the first thing that came to my mind when l checked, was THIS IS A SCAM.

Or have you done or said bad things to people lik eme that can help you, with your original Username? shocked shocked
KARMA is a biatch
. undecided
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by tianshie(m): 1:38am On Jul 03, 2020
ScholarRidwan:
You're getting it wrong sir, this is not a scam but a genuine plead to any kind hearted person to help me.

I've been using nairaland for a while but as a guest and recently got to know I've to register to make comment.

My claims are verifiable and genuine, someone sent me an email and I sent him my phone number we had a chat and he promised me 10k already.

I understand your position and worries very well but I can assure you my claim is genuine.

Why don't you be honest young man. You have a previous username on Nairaland as MaziRidman. But here you are lying that you've been operating as a guest.

You also have a history of begging for everything here on Nairaland. Now I am not against begging if you're a hard case, but once a person starts to lie about the smallest thing, perhaps they're hiding a bigger lie.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by ScholarRidwan: 1:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Sir, I've lost access to the account and I've been using nairaland as a guest ever since. My claims are verifiable sir.

tianshie:

Why don't you be honest young man. You have a previous username on Nairaland as MaziRidman. But here you are lying that you've been operating as a guest.

You also have a history of begging for everything here on Nairaland. Now I am not against begging if you're a hard case, but once a person starts to lie about the smallest thing, perhaps they're hiding a bigger lie.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:44am On Jul 03, 2020
helinues:

Must you guys always derail every thread with this your jargons?

MrFalseFinder

If any of the points he made is true then jokes on you.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Galactico4ever(m): 1:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Warris going on
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

That one concern you.

What I said is I'm not living in a rented apartment, so I no know the suffer wey me and you dey suffer on agency fees.
Story.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by tianshie(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2020
ScholarRidwan:
Sir, I've lost access to the account and I've been using nairaland as a guest ever since. My claims are verifiable sir.

No. You no wan use dat account beg again because e don cast.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by ScholarRidwan: 1:59am On Jul 03, 2020
No sir, I lost access to it because I was ban and could not retrieve it.

I can assure that wasn't the reason. Please if you can assist me sir please do sir. My claim is genuine and verifiable sir. I do not deny I've been supported here before during my final year but I'm genuinely pleading.

tianshie:

No. You no wan use dat account beg again because e don cast.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by tianshie(m): 2:03am On Jul 03, 2020
One4me:

KARMA is a biatch
. undecided

You're on to something. His other account is MaziRidwan.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by tianshie(m): 2:05am On Jul 03, 2020
ScholarRidwan:
No sir, I lost access to it because I was ban and could not retrieve it.

I can assure that wasn't the reason. Please if you can assist me sir please do sir. My claim is genuine and verifiable sir. I do not deny I've been supported here before during my final year but I'm genuinely pleading.

You're a bloody liar. I just checked that MaziRidwan account profile now: LAST SEEN 6:55 AM on JULY2.

You still have access to the account.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by ScholarRidwan: 2:08am On Jul 03, 2020
I just said I lost access that I was ban. I can't do anything with it sir. I cannot comment nor do anything with it even though I login I can only use it like a guest I can't comment nor do anything. You can confirm that.

tianshie:

You're a bloody liar. I just checked that MaziRidwan account profile now: LAST SEEN 6:55 AM on JULY2.

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by ScholarRidwan: 2:11am On Jul 03, 2020
I don't know maybe my choice of words seems confusing sir but by access I mean I can't do anything with it, I can only use it as a guess. I can't comment nor share.

tianshie:

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by BigBashiru: 2:44am On Jul 03, 2020
cochexky:

Sometimes, I wonder the kind of wicked, careless and heartless people we have as leaders... This is so disheartening. Knowing fully we'll that things are extremely hard for the masses, there selfish and devilish mind still push them to act.

The Nigerian citizens and Nigerian population are by nature wicked, careless and heartless people.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:46am On Jul 03, 2020
One4me:

Its not going to happen, and it is not Lagos Landlords alone, Abia, Onitcha and Enugu landlords are right in th emiddle but that is not the issues here, stop being a Bogot 24/7.

The real issue is that We must RESIST the CRIMINALITY of this Buhari Govt.
Buhari cant be using Southerners to develop the North, we are not slaves to Northerners.
Fulanis won't like this at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.