Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others (51296 Views)

FG Introduces New Taxes On Beer, Imported Vehicles, Plastics, Others / Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by doubleportion: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
2mercy:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/fg-introduces-stamp-duty-on-house-rent-agreement-c-of-o-others.html

So this is what their economic recovery is all about, sighting COVID 19 will make poor to be poorer?
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by LadyChomzy9: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
What kind of affliction is this God? This punishment of a president is too much! cry

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Igbodicool(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
NEXT LEVEL!
Nigerian leaders are crooooks.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by BobTeeJoe: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. Soon they will tax us for living in Nigeria for being citizens
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by AsomughaChuks02: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
The Firs doesn't have the constitutional right to collect stamp duties on house rents and C of Os. Those are strictly within the jurisdiction of state governments clearly spelt out in the Land use act. If the governors don't speak up to reject this unwarranted usurpation of authority, then our federalism is in grave danger.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Aguogba(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Brandstudio01:
It must be a joke
na small small, e go soon reach stamp duty on breathable oxygen. Las las, we go learn by force.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by 4four(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Make una Kuku kill us
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by faithfull18(f): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin Next level.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by godwinusen: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
BABA DON FALL MY HAND,URGNT PLS: I NEED GAL WEY GO USE MY PRICK DEY COMOT MEAT FOR HER TEEHT.08039327751.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by edoairways: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Openbusiness2:

Abeg don't blame anybody. Nigerians were SCAMMED by cunning crooks. Everybody eyes don open now. Even that ManaBBQ moniker no dey shout My Darling Daddy for Nairaland again grin
No more darling daddy again?

3 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Swipa: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
The work of the darling daddy. Lol.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by nedekid: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
bluefilm:
They'll soon start taxing people who want to fûck. cool
Abi my Broda, you will register in advance and pay fucking charges and release duty.
Olosho tax of which receipt must be issued etc
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by fullblast(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mad men in Government
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by frozen70(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Including dowry and marriage certificates
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by themes009(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
so stamp duty is the next FG format to steal From the people.. God will save us from the one chance will entered

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Openbusiness2: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
edoairways:

No more darling daddy again?
That slogan don expire. Na Edo is not Lagos dey reign now grin
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Smartf33l(m): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Is being a Nigerian a crime?

Soon it will be stamp duty for being a Nigerian..

Who do we need to beg cos this country has really gone out of place
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Advocate500: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
I understand agency fees compete favourably with the actual rentage. Pls what sense does this make? undecided
na 4+4 gradually we are getting there,at the equilibrium point where zombie and wailers will meet,point where life will be so difficult survival becomes a task. Mr clueless ride on it has never been this bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by eagleu: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
BobTeeJoe:
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. Soon they will tax us for living in Nigeria for being citizens

That's already done, maybe you just don't know it.
Squeeze them hard, harder, and hardest!
Soon, like all corrupt tyrants, he will exceed our capacity to endure taxation. And the result will be same with similar cases in history!
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by engrchykae(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
The State is a machine of oppression.
The government officials are the machine operators.
Never expect any good from them.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by 4four(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
rexlims:
It will interest u to note that this policy will apply to some part of d country, while some part will be " flexing" d proceeds.
Nobody should come and mention how dis is d way to go in developed nations, cos whatever govt takes from d citizens in these developed nations, u see a corresponding development plan.
NA southerner go suffer every! Every!! While northerner go enjoy every! Every!! because that is what one Nigeria mean to certain part of this country

2 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by godwinusen: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
godwinusen:
BABA DON FALL MY HAND,URGNT PLS: I NEED GAL WEY GO USE MY PRICK DEY COMOT MEAT FOR HER TEEHT.08039327751.
NA SHE GO STILL PAY ME 10K FOR THE JOB.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by yesloaded: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
rexlims:
It will interest u to note that this policy will apply to some part of d country, while some part will be " flexing" d proceeds.
Nobody should come and mention how dis is d way to go in developed nations, cos whatever govt takes from d citizens in these developed nations, u see a corresponding development plan.
Reverse is the case here in Nigeria

This country has gone to the dogs
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Owaincouncil: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
I think oshiomole was the last NLC president that we have in this country.
As much as I dont like him, he did well in that office than the figure head we are having now.
The government lockdown everywhere, yet, they want to squeeze the remaining change in our hand through tax.
May God judge all our leaders

2 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by bluefilm: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
nedekid:

Abi my Broda, you will register in advance and pay fucking charges and release duty.
Olosho tax of which receipt must be issued etc

I dey tell you.

They won't even stop there.

They will also tax people who want to go to toilet. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Reference(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
I like taxes. They entrench democracy and bring down authoritarian goverments and feudal kingdoms. They are the percussion cap of explosive revolutions. So bring them on. It will wipe away sentiment like bleach.

grin Some dogged, hardcore government backed fanatics are already monosyllable... 'hmmm'. When it hits harder they will go 'ho hum...'

4 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by yesloaded: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Smartf33l:
Is being a Nigerian a crime?

Soon it will be stamp duty for being a Nigerian..

Who do we need to beg cos this country has really gone out of place
They will introduce stamp duty on other things, trist me!

They tried it with 10k deposit ok your account, they realized Nigeria keep mum like nothing happened and FG feel like oh yeah let's add more hardship to their sufferings

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by edoairways: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Openbusiness2:

That slogan don expire. Na Edo is not Lagos dey reign now grin
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by baby124: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Una never see anything yet
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Princedapace(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
rexlims:

Oh, people are now seeing it. The southern Nigeria is heavily paying tax, various tax including alcohol vat and the money will be used to fund projects in the North.

I don't blame Northerners o. Southern leaders have no ball. I was discussing with someone from delta state today at a bear parlour I went to, he said Obasanjor was the only southern leader who could have destroyed the strength of northern Nigeria but he allowed greed and glory to make him forget his people. GEJ came and was busing building schools and universities for northerners.

South West and South East are busy fighting for who will partner with northern Nigeria.

All the southern leaders re disappointments and are enslaving our unborn kids.

Southern Nigeria has many hard working Nigerians working in tech industries, and many private establishments that has no FG contribution but u will rarely see northerners in those areas.

U rarely see them in education breaking records, u rarely see them winning private scholarship except those funded by FG or state Govt.

So, southerners basically work for Northern elites.

It is a shame. Sincerely, since igbos and yorubas have vowed to continue fighting them selves. No hope for Nigeria o.

My biggest prayer is to deliver my unborn kids from Nigeria. Becus the rate of debt and slavery happening now, the next generation will pay heavily too.

9 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by EmekaBlue(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
This should be the worst government Nigeria ever had headed by d gworo chewing dullard. Always trying to milk it's citizen

The one dem dey chop for up no do dem.

Tufiakwa
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by luvinhubby(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
helinues:

Must you guys always derail every thread with this your jargons?

MrFalseFinder

You didn't dispute the facts he raised

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.