Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others (51293 Views)

FG Introduces New Taxes On Beer, Imported Vehicles, Plastics, Others / Amid VAT Saga, States Sue FG Over Sharing Of Stamp Duty Revenue / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Billygee2u: 6:15am On Jul 03, 2020
SarkinYarki:
The Buhari govt has clearly lost legitimacy with the Armed Robber like way it's now operating ..After Destroying the Economy the Buhari govt now want to Destroy what's left in the little finance Nigerians are managing just so they can continue to run their over expensive totally inefficient govt that has nothing to offer Nigerians

Welll this one is for Buharis zombies who will die as tenants
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by 3DForecast: 6:22am On Jul 03, 2020
To all the people that voted for change. Hope you are enjoying the dividends? Congrats to all of you..
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by authority2006(m): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2020
escohido123:
To every body that voted for this calamity of a government hope u are enjoying.
May ur lives be smooth and devoid of troubles the way the country is currently.

Here we go again! Deal with your loss, we would have been in worse situation had the one you voted for won.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by authority2006(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2020
SarkinYarki:
The Buhari govt has clearly lost legitimacy with the Armed Robber like way it's now operating ..After Destroying the Economy the Buhari govt now want to Destroy what's left in the little finance Nigerians are managing just so they can continue to run their over expensive totally inefficient govt that has nothing to offer Nigerians

Lol. Mr Landlord has spoken
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by MoIbrahim: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Very soon we'll be paying monthly 'breath duty' because government is keeping the air clean for us.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by MoIbrahim: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2020
Soon we will be paying 'breath duty' in Nigeria
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Mrpojj(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2020
kuku kill us now
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by EagleNest(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Very insensitive move even when citizens are still grappling with COVID-19 on top of an already bad economy
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Donbish2000: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2020
You guys should please stop complaining and face what we asked for,you said say buhari you still went on and voted for his 2nd term�..
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by lordatkinson07(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2020
APC government has finally killed Nigerians.
This is terrible. Looking for how to generate Revenue at all cost. The money that will be looted at the end but not thinking of how to end mass unemployment that has engulfed the country.

The so called human right lawyers in Nigeria should cover their shame if they cannot sue this government to stop adding to the pains of people.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by moshould(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2020
U are fortunate to live in a free house bro, those who live in a rented apartment are not lazy and foolish, let's remove this mentality of I'm okay so its not by business to know if others are okay....

You can as well lend your voice to support the people or be against some ills in the society, else we'll wake up one day and discover that the poor are eating the rich and the middle class...when I mean eat, #killing them and burning their properties.

2 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by bejeria101(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
The most incompetent government ever.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Yorubasarecurse: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:
Does the land use act give FG power to collect duties or tax on land? I thought decisions like these are meant for the state government?
That shows you how low this evil regime has sunk.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Fairview1: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Brandstudio01:
It must be a joke.

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

Let's get talking. Drop your digits

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by oseneh: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
helinues:

Must you guys always derail every thread with this your jargons?
MrFalseFinder

Ogbeni, shut up, wicked nigerian
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by mulerogold(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mr Abdullahi Ahmad,
It shall never be well with you

Hardship and untimely death will surely be your portion.

AMEN.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by bizzibodi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Haba!kuku kill us,come & charge us VAT for breathing fresh air,come & charge us stamp duty for shiiting.useless gorment!! cry cry cry cry
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by luluman: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
I understand agency fees compete favourably with the actual rentage. Pls what sense does this make? undecided
There no sense at all, it's just a useless inconsiderate system that makes tenant sweat serious to rent a house.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by luluman: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
helinues:

MrFalseFinder
MR advocate let him be jor
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by luluman: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Well, I must say the truth. IF the stamp duty on rent is true & you still chant sai baba you be mumu.

2 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Brandstudio01: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fairview1:

Let's get talking. Drop your digits
Please see my profile for my info.

Thanks
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by lawani: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Long overdue. You should not be chopping your rent alone.
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by olamakinde(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
helinues:

MrFalseFinder
shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Khez: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Brandstudio01:
It must be a joke.

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

I need that logo abegi

Chat me bro
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by Brandstudio01: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Khez:

I need that logo abegi

Chat me bro
OK please see my profile for my detail. Thanks
Re: FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others by true2home(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
I hope we will develop sense when it is time for Election again. We voted Warlord into the Presidency and support thugs and unpatriotic politicians and then we expect sensible governance: E no go work!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.