Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Step Mother Daughter Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Step Mother Daughter Loves Me (4256 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by saremy(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2011
in our family we are just 4 one boy,one girl mother & father. the woman is not my mum & my dad is the father of the girl also. the girl love me she always force to have sex with her but i refuse to do it, she will ask me didn't i like her i say i do but this kind of like she get provoke not to talk to me through that week except i talk to her first. she is still forcing me to do some time she will come to my room begging me to do it. so later she now give me option saying that let me be looking at her while she is masturbating am tired of this please help me ladies & gentlemen.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by Tosinville(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2011
There's a curse in dat family, u all need to go to the stream to wash ur head with sponge nd soap and pray that d curse should varnish in ur life lol
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by saremy(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2011
is like u don't uderstand what i saib abi please read again to get right
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by callme2: 11:19am On Feb 01, 2011
now na the girl shee? You no follow abi

better desist from what you are doing and stop calling the girl names

You cant eat your cake and have it (after taking advantage of her)

shior
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by saremy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2011
are u trying to accuse of that is like u don't real shal learn pls
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by ALAKANNI(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Poster, just go and attend your JAMB Lesson and stop disturbing us here. "Step Mother Daughter loves me" "Step Sister loves me"
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by Blueice4re(f): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2011
How old is she, well i think you should tell your father, that will put an end to it. if within you, you dont want a curse upon your life and to save the family. TAKE A BOLD STEP REMEBER SHE IS YOUR SIS.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by phrancz(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2011
the only help i can offer is helping you get an english teacher. grin grin grin
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by Tosinville(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2011
D mumu wanna fukk his sister(same dad) still telling me to read is absurd story again. I laugh lol
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by saremy(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2011
hey don't quote rong she is nt my sista ok u beta get dat rite

difrent mum & dad ok

jus lyk ds my dad is nt her dad ok
her mum is nt my mum ok pls u people should get this right
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by phrancz(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2011
neither is your language english or pidgin fool
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by saremy(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2011
thank you Mr. vocal, Mr. English master, degree master.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by IykeD(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
lol Nairaland no go kill me!
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by omega25red(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
grin grin grin this should have been written in yoruba at least we who speak the lingo will know what this guy is talking about.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by Tosinville(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2011
Saremy,

U know one thing about u is that you're not straight forward with this thread, u are trying to make things more complicated.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by gj: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2011
@Saremy
Bros, please don't mind them. The issue is that:

1. The girl is in love with you.
2. She is related to you (I mean blood relative).
3. She is persuading you to have intercourse with her.
3. You do not want such to happen.

Now listen, I do not know which part of world you come from. In Igboland, it is an abomination for someone to have sexual relationship with any blood relative up till five generations. In some parts of Yoruba and Hausa lands same is applicable. Having mentioned that the girl is your step-sister, she is like your sister. The same blood flows in your vain. Any such thing you do with her will lay a curse on the heads of both of you, or to your family. In my locality, it will go to the extent of killing whoever that eats with you after the abomination is committed (if the person is not very close to God).
Again, every religion in Nigeria (Christianity, Islamic and Traditional) call it Incestuous act and should be treated as such.
I want to believe that both of you have not done it. PLEASE REMOVE MONKEY HAND FROM SOUP POT BEFORE IT WILL BE MISTAKEN FOR A HUMAN HAND.

IT IS AN ABOMINATION, ATROCITY, ARU!!! DESIST!
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by uncleshegs: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
Tosinville:

There's a curse in dat family, u all need to go to the stream to wash your head with sponge nd soap and pray that d curse should varnish in your life lol

Best. Comment. Ever.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by seedord247(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
Tosinville:

There's a curse in dat family, u all need to go to the stream to wash your head with sponge nd soap and pray that d curse should varnish in your life lol

I can help them with Guinea Fowl grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by Dsense(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2011
Gosh !!!
Free punny . . . . . .No estimate undecided
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by Tosinville(m): 4:44am On Feb 03, 2011
Seedord247,

Guinea fowl?hahaha!! when u no be herbalist.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by saremy(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2011
thanks gj
i really your advice thank you very much.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by Mygoldie(f): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2011
saremy:

thanks gj
i really do appreciate your advice, thank you very much.

hey sweetie,why don't you talk to your dad about this issue,or maybe a close family friend.
You might get help,you know.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by saremy(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2011
are u sure dat will work
tankx 4 dat
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by callme2: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
it wont work
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by saremy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
call-me can't u mind ur business
because God gave u mouth, u think u can say any thing abi mutula like u
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by saremy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by PeeJee(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ Poster Pls rebuke that girl, tell ur dad I think its the best solution and be prayerful cos I see the devil trying to destroy ur family. if u need it, I guess u are old enough to go have a girlfriend. All the best.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by deniyor: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
She is still your sister. Inbreeding in your family I see.
It is wrong, and you know it.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by niceone3(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2011
The bad guy. . .
. . .O! Godemit, don't tell me this is me slacking. Infact from now onwards am gonner b crushing the godemned a.ssss front, back, anyhow and anywhere without  qaulms. Afterall she isn't my blood. OMG what am i even waiting for. Let me go blow up d godemn thick a.ssss right now in d kitchen.  . .
The average guy. .  .
look at those legs, those curves, those edable bossoms all these just in my table begging to be eaten. Whaoo! What a temptation. Should i fall? But she's my step sister and that's an incest if i should. But is she my step sister enough? Well, i will try as much as possible to pull out all d stops to resist her but if she finds her way then i hv no option than to fall. I wonder what it would feel like to crush her very slowly and come all over those lusty unmentionables, ooooooh demn it! Am feeling raunchy right now. But hey, i know it may just b a passing fad for tomorrow i would know better
the good guy. . .
. . .should i tell dad abt this? No. Cos dad's reaction might hurt her. Should i talk with her? Maybe yes. Cos i would make her see reasons y we could never be and if she's reasonable she would heed. If she's of age, I would also encourage her to hv a guy and if she does then my picture would b gradually effacing from her mind and then with time i could be free.
@ poster, choose where u belong and roll.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by deniyor: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^ Dude they are blood related. Same father.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by niceone3(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2011
Maybe u misunderstood d poster. He meant d/f mom and dad. Though i wonder if he's step brother enough to her.
Re: Step Mother Daughter Loves Me by segunjowo(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2011
grin
WAHALA DEY OOOOO
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Broken Relationships Be Mended? / . / (PICS) The Kind Of Barber Every Guy Wants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.