Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts (5882 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / She Kissed Me And Walked Away / She Just Walked Away Without Any Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts by kullozone(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
tehilah92:

It's not true my dear, eg, a night before he left for his orientation camp, he started a fight for no reason, I kept calm, watched him, I don't respond always Sha, he stormed out of the house, I tried calling he refused picking up, only for him to return and pretend like all was fine, well I checked his phone while he was asleep and saw a text of him promising another woman of going to secure their future together! When I showed him, he begged, that it was just to decieve the other lady, I just shook my head, remained calm, excorted him to the park, he kept begging till his bus left the park, if i keep quiet he will say am ignoring him, I talk he will say am talking back, just no worry, he was a handful

You tried oh!

But I hope he won't come and beat you again if he comes across the thread and sees your picture?
Re: I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts by HomerTimpson: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
@tehilah92 i thought PH girls should be one of the smartest but nvm, i'm sorry for your loss of 7years of wasted emotions and bla bla,and don't forget to take 7up or nutrimilk or vitamilk in times like this,trust me it helps
Re: I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts by Frankenstein: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..jamb question... Wetin u wan use am do?
To understand why he kept cheating.
Re: I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
bad character, bad mouth, and women beater, this attribute is never a good character of an ideal boyfriend
Re: I Finally Walked Away, Even Though It Hurts by Czathedemigod: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=tehilah92 post=91338338]This is my first time of doing this on nairaland, please pardon any mistakes.
I met and started dating my boyfriend, though now ex, in 2013 while in my first year, he was in his third year, though there were other girls I didn't get know about till after 3 months of dating him, baby t somehow he dumped others and I was the only one left, so I thought..,
He kept on cheating, I kept forgiving, even after his graduation, we continued, everyone knows about us, almost everyone was seeing us couple of course we were seeing ourselves too, hahaha, we even planned how our wedding would look like, but then he is a woman beater, my mouth no kukuma good if quarrel start but he always starts the fight, his cheating part became something else, he even slept with my best friend's kid sister, hmm, as usual he apologized, and mumu in love, I forgave, after my graduation,
You did right,Now see,i'm sure time has healed up the void & hurt.You probably married with kids now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / What Is Your Vital Statistics? / Caption Picture Of Finestboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.