Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? (4255 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by Alexgman1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
We have broken up but she still comes back for sex anytime she is Hot once in a while. What do I do, how do i break free completely? She just cant keep off & she is very seductive & irrestitible.
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by paulolee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
na normal thing...no fear...u are on d right path..

5 Likes

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by donbachi(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
I don see am sey na pregnancy e go end...and nothing una two go do to abort am..the belle no go comot.

5 Likes

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by maxjax(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Alexgman1:
We have broken up but she still comes back for sex anytime she is Hot once in a while. What do I do, how do i break free completely? She just cant keep off & she is very seductive & irrestitible.

you aint tellin us the whole story
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by Themainboy22: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
You don go for HIV test?.

1 Like

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by fati2001(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by luscioustrish(f): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
She will soon get pregnant.
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by Okoroawusa: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
A pvssy once fvcked can always be refvcked
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by yomi007k(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
fati2001:
grin
Whats funny? tongue
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by Earlystar698(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tell us what happened op cheesy cheesy
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:11am On Jul 04, 2020
if u don't get another girl, u guys will come back again

3 Likes

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by livingspringass(m): 3:31am On Jul 04, 2020
make I no hear rape o! e get why.
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by chiemmanuel(m): 5:26am On Jul 04, 2020
How can you break up and still have sex, you are still together,
If you want to break up, do it the right way

3 Likes

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by nwakibe: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Okafor's law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by 24SEVEN: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Alexgman1:

Let's see her picture.

1 Like

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by chillychill(f): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2020
She will soon accuse u of rape.. That is when you will no how to stop her urseff don't worry by dat time Nl members advice no go need again. Even if dem no tell you with d way some girls have been accusing men falsely of rape u suppose dey run from d girl ni. lipsrsealed
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by chillychill(f): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2020
luscioustrish:
She will soon get pregnant.

Shebi dat one is better by d tym he sees his name n pics on every social media platform as a sex offender him go get sense
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by OscarJaden(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:
A pvssy once fvcked can always be refvcked
okafor's law in display

1 Like

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by KOKOwonder(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2020
That's the very state am in right now.. She has broken up, I Don beg make we settle but she no gree.. But we still the knack from time to time. �.. Break up is a month now, knacks 3times within the period
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by Alexgman1(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2020
24SEVEN:

Let's see her picture.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by 24SEVEN: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Alexgman1:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
I want to confirm your claims. grin
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by 24SEVEN: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Alexgman1:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You said she is irresistible. Show us na. So that I can advice from a standpoint of someone in the know. grin
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Depends on who initiated the break up. If a lady breaks up with a guy and she keeps coming back for sex, it's a slap on the guys face. It shows you are not seen as worthy of having her heart, you are only good enough for sexual satisfaction.
Personally, I wouldn't be with a woman who I love and wants to keep having sex. It shows I'm only good enough for sex. But if it's a girl I had no feelings for, no qualms.

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by Obakashdee(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2020
This kind thing na pregnancy Dey end am, I remembered my ex who broke up with her first everbf and kept going back to him for knack once in a while, after four years of going back n Forth with the guy, na im she carry the belle �

Things don happen to me sha

1 Like

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by HomerTimpson: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2020
OP spirit is willing to (break up) but his flesh is weak
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by merieam16(f): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2020
24SEVEN:

Let's see her picture.
grin
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by Russo35(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2020
Bro, if you don't find another babe, you guys are on break not break up... Probability of you ending back together is 70%, unless you get another babe.. If a girl keeps reaching out to her ex then there is something special about him she is yet to get over...If you can figure out why she broke up and try to adjust then you will control her..

1 Like

Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by Alexgman1(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Gaggi:
Depends on who initiated the break up. If a lady breaks up with a guy and she keeps coming back for sex, it's a slap on the guys face. It shows you are not seen as worthy of having her heart, you are only good enough for sexual satisfaction.
Personally, I wouldn't be with a woman who I love and wants to keep having sex. It shows I'm only good enough for sex. But if it's a girl I had no feelings for, no qualms.
SHES A NYMPHO OK!
Re: You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? by Elimon(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Lol...make me remember the time we lied to ourselves saying we broke up..but we can still visit and talk..Nna before We know..we fvcked again..and got back again

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Broken Nairalanders. / Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] / Guys, Una No Dey Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.