Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

*****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** (1345 Views)

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by deltalife(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
Most ladies who proof to be wiser than men or their partner are always full of disadvantages.

True or False?

How can we impact this on them for a positive change to their advantage?
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by WackyJ1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2011
False, Two heads they say is better than one
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by demi2008(f): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2011
WackyJ1:

False, Two heads they say is better than one
False Two GOOD[b][/b] heads is better than one
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by iice(f): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
Errrhh your asking if it's true or false? Or telling us it's false with your last question?
You make it sound like a disability. Trouble keeping up ey?

Anyway false.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by koolchicco: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2011
True dat @OP undecided
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by MMM2(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2011
true talk.
and those kind of ladies check dem very well, u will find out dat they are n't smart and wiser.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by smarthG(f): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2011
You don't blame them- are u now agreeing to what was said about them after saying it is false.

as for me my opinion to apply to most of us women-we don't like when men are all in all, but at most times we over-step our boundary proving it.

matured minds pleasssssssssssssse?
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by SALady(f): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
I am not sure why would a lady want to hang out with a someone she is wiser than, and still hope to get something out of it. Is she really as wise as she thinks she is? go figure.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by smarthG(f): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2011
Its not about going out with some one you are smarter than but proving someone that is already a partner wrong at all instance.

that's if I understand the poster.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by smarthG(f): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2011
lol
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by deltalife(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2011
smart-G:

lol

I think you are reasoning along the same line with me,

I.T.K ladies hardly maintain their relationship. it is actually an attitudinal thing that is quite common with women,

but those with good knowledge of this fact manage theirs knowing what is right.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by SALady(f): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2011
smarth-G:

Its not about going out with some one you are smarter than but proving someone that is already a partner wrong at all instance.

that's if I understand the poster.

Okay, so its a case of going out with an argumentative person, be it man or woman, who needs that  undecided undecided undecided
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by shotster50(m): 5:26am On Feb 04, 2011
What about the Men who proof to be wiser than their partner
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by SALady(f): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2011
^^^ thank you, I wanted to mention it but somehow didnt want to go on and on about what would seem battle of the sexes, but somethings you cant ignore.

Somehow its as if the topic insinuates that its okay for men to be that person.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by Pweety4me(f): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2011
shotster50:

What about the Men who proof to be wiser than their partner

Ask then well my brotha.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by deltalife(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2011
Men never go out of passion addressing their partners and are never argumentative.

They say what they know to be the truth. Even when they know they are totally right they don't

take pride out of it, because it is always expected of men to make the right decision at all time.

One thing our ladies should know is that our men don't like telling them when they are feeling that bad about them

but ignore, and its being taken note of.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by Pweety4me(f): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2011
^Are we talking about the same 'Men'?
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by Shock(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2011
I see a ghost, she's right here, this minute shocked shocked
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by Pweety4me(f): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2011
^Wia it dey? shocked make na holddd am ooo. . . cheesy tongue
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by segunjowo(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2011
She's refering to you. grin
Pweety4me:

^Wia it dey? shocked make na holddd am ooo. . . cheesy tongue
grin
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by Pweety4me(f): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2011
^Thanx 4 pointing dat out. . . undecided tongue
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by Tunexsy(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2011
>>>> Ghost buster<<<< where da ghost?
@topic: it isn't the women alone who do sure, its a two way road which apply to men as well.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by shotster50(m): 5:22am On Feb 05, 2011
Looooool all of una dey crack me up.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by smarthG(f): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2011
Crack you up how, is that an opinion or what?

Come up whit something.
Re: *****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** by P4VS20: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2012
wise people dont need to prove they re wise, they are. simple
only insecure parties feel the other party is trying to be wiser
if you re comfortable in your own skin, a lady who appears wise shouldnt bother you, except if you ve got your tail between your legs lo ku.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! / He Was Shy To Kiss His Bride On Their Wedding Day. / You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.