Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! (1341 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by seunlayi(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2011
I heard  a lady last week discussing with her would be boyfriend asking him what type of package he want for their  relationship. She ask the boy to choose from Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited access!.
I want somebody to enlighten me more one this.  I mean what is the meaning of Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited access in a relationship?
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by Mcleo007(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2011
Ehhh! Na WA ooo. Which one be prepaid or post-paid in a relationship! I bet this post was meant to be a joke.
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by deniyor: 5:59pm On May 27, 2011
Prepaid - ashy style. Pay up front before receiving gf services
Post paid - I do you now and spoil you later. Yansh first, if I like it I will take care of you
Unlimited access - no payments, just do as you both wish.
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by Dyt(f): 8:09pm On May 27, 2011
Hehehehe
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by BB013(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2011
Just taking a peep
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by seunlayi(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2011
deniyor:

Post paid - I do you now and spoil you later. Yansh first, if I like it I will take care of you
With your interpretation, they all appears to be of the same. so among the three options, none can be attached to true luv.
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by deniyor: 9:21pm On May 27, 2011
^^^^ Love's got nothing to do with any of the above. Just what kind of relationship the guy wants. Afterall no one asks a would be bf if he wants to fall in love. Love is really not a choice tho you can allow yourself to love.
The unlimited access is the closest to the idea of love you have in mind. I have unlimited access to your punnany and wifey services, you have unlimited access to me, my wallet, and husband services.

All that said, mind your business and stop eavesdropping on other people's conversations.
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by seunlayi(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2011
deniyor:

^^^^ Love's got nothing to do with any of the above. Just what kind of relationship the guy wants. Afterall no one asks a would be bf if he wants to fall in love. Love is really not a choice tho you can allow yourself to love.
The unlimited access is the closest to the idea of love you have in mind. I have unlimited access to your punnany and wifey services, you have unlimited access to me, my wallet, and husband services.

All that said, mind your business and stop eavesdropping on other people's conversations.
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by 190: 9:43pm On May 27, 2011
My GF passed this plan to me and i choose unlimited access  undecided
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by seunlayi(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2011
deniyor:

thank you, I think I like this unlimited package if what you said is what the lady had in mind. I did not eavesdrop on other people's conversations but I overheard just that sentence, I would'nt know if they are even joking. Thanks for the advice
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by sexylogan(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2011
seunlayi:

With your interpretation, they all appears to be of the same. so among the three options, none can be attached to true  luv.

love. . .
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by seunlayi(m): 6:17am On May 28, 2011
sexylogan:

love far from all these 3 options oh. . .
Pls, tell me more about love
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by seunlayi(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2011
:d
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by deniyor: 9:58pm On May 29, 2011
Love is a word /idea that cheap and greedy men created just so they can avoid paying for sex.
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by Mcleo007(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2011
You only find 'Love" on the pages of classic romance novels. In essence, love is for the weak, while the strong pride in heart breaks. wink
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by seunlayi(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2011
deniyor:

Love is a word /idea that cheap and greedy men created just so they can avoid paying for sex.
hmmm, another meaning of LOVE?
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by seunlayi(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2011
Mcleo007:

You only find 'Love" on the pages of classic romance novels. In essence, love is for the weak, while the strong pride in heart breaks. wink
hmmm, so there is nothing like "unlimited access" in love?
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by deniyor: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2011
seunlayi:

hmmm, so there is nothing like "unlimited access" in love?

no but there is unlimited trouble
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by seunlayi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
I negotiated unlimited love but all got was indeed unlimited palaver
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by limpopo: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
unlimited access supporters club.
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by seunlayi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2011
Club?
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by zealot4me(f): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2011
deniyor:

dajuz wat i was finking
Re: Prepaid, Postpaid & Unlimited Access! by claremont(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2011
mehn this unlimited access recharge plan na im make sense pass grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You / ....Relationship For Dummies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.