Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married (72068 Views)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by lisa286: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Forgness:

Sir/Ma,
It is from experience with different people. The issue is that as long as one is Nigerian, he or she (I think the new accepted gender is now they, them, and their) is at disadvantage. Therefore, I have learned to be patient. And some foreigners understand that not all Nigerians are scammers. In fact, they will continue patronizing Nigerians cos we are smart. Foreigners know that if they get a good Nigeria, "they" will open path for smooth businesses. They know a faithful Nigerian spouse will change their lives positively and they are ready to take the risk. And they know it is not possible to check them. When you see one always returning after several months of silence, do not take "them" for granted. This is my advice to everyone. Whether it is business or relationship, the Nigerian based must make sure a face to face meeting occur. Any foreigner who is afraid of staying in Eko Hotel or Sheraton in Abuja or Lagos is a potential scammer. And if the person is reluctant to come to Nigeria because of Boko Haram, just know the person is a potential scammer too. After all, how can you as Nigerian travel to the US or other places now when we all know the chance is slim. Why is the person on twitter, Instagram, and nairaland looking for Nigerian? Lol! Very funny. Looking for Nigerians but not willing to travel down here. Is that not suspicious? Yet, many boys start sending their documents and information to the person to prove their innocence. This is how many will be jailed for crimes they know nothing about. And as soon as the word Nigeria is mentioned, ....lol.

Really suspicious...

Hmmmm... really true, in trying to prove realness they compensate by oversharing, and set themselves up for trouble.
I've never tried interracial dating, I just do biz with them and thus far it's been smooth
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by UniqueQueen12(f): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:
Good

I wish you guys happy married life and everlasting love together

I also proposed about three days ago so happy
Be fast o I want to eat party rice

Congrats to all

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by UniqueQueen12(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
ElasticStone:
It will end with premium tears... cheesy
Fear God na cheesy
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by HomerTimpson: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Fear God na cheesy
see no time at all,when will i see your face ?kiss
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by UniqueQueen12(f): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
HomerTimpson:
see no time at all,when will i see your face ?kiss
Lol.. When God finally decides. DESTINY cheesy
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by HomerTimpson: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Lol.. When God finally decides. DESTINY cheesy
why bring GOD into this? I agree thou
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
jawalis:
He will later be complaining she has turned to something else, my wife had changed blah blah blah. Twitter accommodates nonsense too much. And it’s nothing new if you ask me, so they should GTFO. Fake life fellows !
Just that preshieben is not serious. Let me not talk much.
grin grin
Oyah talk..I'm listening
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
fattprince:
Preshieben this guy ^^^^ just reminded me of you.
Where have you been?
Hope you good?.
I'm good dear.
I've been too busy lately.
More reasons I don't come online like before.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by UniqueQueen12(f): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
HomerTimpson:
why bring GOD into this? I agree thou
Because I believe everything happens that way. You will someday wink
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by fattprince(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm good dear.
I've been too busy lately.
More reasons I don't come online like before.
Great then. Good to hear from you again.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by HomerTimpson: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Because I believe everything happens that way. You will someday wink
of cos i also believe in GOD
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by jawalis(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Preshieben:
grin grin
Oyah talk..I'm listening
I’ll tell you later.
How’s your day so far
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by UniqueQueen12(f): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
HomerTimpson:
of cos i also believe in GOD
cheesy
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 07, 2020
lisa286:

Really suspicious...

Hmmmm... really true, in trying to prove realness they compensate by oversharing, and set themselves up for trouble.
I've never tried interracial dating, I just do biz with them and thus far it's been smooth

Love can be found anywhere, and social media is a platform many use these days. If anyone says it is wrong to use it, hmmmm. Well, you know that in a relationship, the person can be forced to tell you to your face what is wrong before quiting, but in business, the person shuts the door without given any explanation. So, to say business has been smooth with the outside world is a bit tricky. Listen to me, business is smoother with the outside world than with your fellow Nigerian. Why? Cos the Nigerian you give excellent service to today is looking for a way to cut you off, or not pay you tomorrow. This 419 is a DNA in Nigerians. So, when the outside person treats Nigerians not right, they feel it is right or the normal way. Seriously, Nigerians dont know they are s.hits. They see your passport and tell you to stay aside. You go for an interview and as soon as they know your nationality, the countenance of the potential employers change. You apply for schools or opportunities and the moment they see Nigeria, they quickly hold your application to check the credit cards, and other things you used. Yet, we smile in it like id.iots. You can see many id.iots taking sides with Buhari and others with Atiku. I dont understand it at all. Is it that they have been cursed to worship their tormentors? Some die for the Bourdillon Jagajaga called Jagaban or whatever. And then, when that useless Dino start using God as his reference point, you see people laughing at themselves. Dino that should have been investigated. Where did Dino make his money from? I have checked him and he does not have any high demanded skill other than singing off keys and showing off like Hushpuppi.
Re: They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married by barallanee(f): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Twitter is my best app,use it well and you wouldn't regret,i have made good money from that app
longetivity:
Na clowns full twitter....... clowns marriage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.