Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ (6057 Views)

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by globalblogtips: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Not that I am excessively pleased with being single or I am very rich and okay, but if I must go into any eternity conjugal journey, I have my own personal preferences that must be met.

Marriage is a lifetime business, so all aspirations and wishes of both parties must be mutually agreed, to avoid regrets or early dispersal.

GET MY GIVEAWAY BY CLICKING HERE
https://vibeloaded.com

Provided you can meet any of these 5 wishes of mine ahead of a marital relationship, you will win my hearts forever without doubts:

1. If You're gentle, cool, calm, and collected i.e you aren't irrationally strict, I will be willingly yours forever.

2. If You're a king both in the kitchen and the other room perfectly well, don't stress too much, I won't waste your time, my heart belongs to you.

3. If as a man you're a lover of children, that alone can melt my heart, because I've got a huge penchant for kids.

4. If You're a prayerful and prospectively supportive man, I would rest assured we can go places together as couples, so you can easily win my heart forever.

5. If you don't drink, smoke, or go to clubs often, to God be the glory, we can be one forever.

With these 5 important qualities, we are a great idea and perfect couples forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Atlanticfire: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
globalblogtips:
Not that I am excessively pleased with being single or I am very rich and okay, but if I must go into any eternity conjugal journey, I have my own personal preferences that must be met.

Marriage is a lifetime business, so all aspirations and wishes of both parties must be mutually agreed, to avoid regrets or early dispersal.

Provided you can meet any of these 5 wishes of mine ahead of a marital relationship, you will win my hearts forever without doubts:

1. If You're gentle, cool, calm, and collected i.e you aren't irrationally strict, I will be willingly yours forever.

2. If You're a king both in the kitchen and the other room perfectly well, don't stress too much, I won't waste your time, my heart belongs to you.

3. If as a man you're a lover of children, that alone can melt my heart, because I've got a huge penchant for kids.

4. If You're a prayerful and prospectively supportive man, I would rest assured we can go places together as couples, so you can easily win my heart forever.

5. If you don't drink, smoke, or go to clubs often, to God be the glory, we can be one forever.

With these 5 important qualities, we are a great idea and perfect couples forever.

I have all the 5 qualities you have quoted, but what will I gain from being your husband?

What do you have to offer?
Don't tell me sex

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
globalblogtips:

Plus never marry a man who doesn't love animals,its speaks volume about them which you may discover later,though its not applicable to all of them.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Atlanticfire:

Don't tell me sex

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Thats wat u'll get papi.

Dnt fall for number 2. Na u go dey arrange chow for in-laws and her friends. She will tag it as My husband loves me.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by mespusinglez(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Have All but not interested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Oldoinyolengai(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
And what five things can you do?
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by dukeprince50: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
I nearly qualified, I'm not a king in kitchen so lemme make way for those with all qualities

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by DaddyRochie1642: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
She's a Dwarf,.. She Also Forgot to Mention That The Man Should Be Tall and Handsome grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by bestabigaelever(f): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Girls are now saying anything to trend
A man can pretend to be all of the above, marry you and show you pepper

You like who you like, even if the person is not up to your standards in anyway

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by gift2xl: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
What u need is a God fearing man and a man that's willing to learn. Not this trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by offset67(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
globalblogtips:

Keep searching till u turn evening newspaper

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Airoflaw(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
Plus never marry a man who doesn't love animals,its speaks volume about them which you may discover later,though its not applicable to all of them.
Like snake lover ...lala

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Premiumwriter: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Girls are now saying anything to trend
A man can pretend to be all of the above, marry you and show you pepper

You like who you like, even if the person is not up to your standards in anyway
which standards again?

Man go marry you and you go depend on am like a disabled person and you are saying standards?

Men should have standards. Women who have nothing to offer should be like the beggars that have no choice.

This may sound harsh or funny but reason am make you see.

A woman with no job or a job that can't sustain her out of her father's house shouldn't be talking about standard for a man that will feed himself and then her and still clothe her. Take care of every bills.

I wonder why some women feel they are something... Oh the SIMPS are always singing their praises and it has gotten to their head

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by fattprince(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
Rozz, Rozz are you scared of showing your face?. You beautiful in your own way. Don't be scared darling.
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
fattprince:

Rozz, Rozz are you scared of showing your face?. You beautiful in your own way. Don't be scared darling.
lol,but almost all of you are not showing your faces as well,what are y'all hiding.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by franklingud(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Am all of these qualities and I also love animals.

In fact I can marry a mad woman and still settle with her...

But what do you have to offer me in the marriage?
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Liposure: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
lol,but almost all of you are not showing your faces as well,what are y'all hiding.
i cant stop laffing at dis face issue.

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ask her what she will offer in return, and hear her scream "PUCCI".....

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Emmypam(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rubbish
This Op is mad
She said 5 things, but mentioned over 50
Just get a clay and design that man.

2min 7sec wasted on this thread
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Burgerlomo: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Atlanticfire:

I have all the 5 qualities you have quoted, but what will I gain from being your husband?

Don't tell me sex

Nagging and monitoring your every move cool
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Zimri(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:

Wisdom!!!
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Zimri(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
franklingud:
Am all of these qualities and I also love animals.

[s]In fact I can marry a mad woman and still settle with her...[/s]

But what do you have to offer me in the marriage?

Peace be unto you brother!
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by jeyselassie(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
What are you bringing to the table?
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by oluwasegun007(m): 12:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Oya give me your aza lemme transfer 3k to you..

N1500 Dangote cement

N1500 of sharp sand

one bucket of rain water,

Oya start to mould your own man.
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by gentlestdude(m): 2:00am On Jul 06, 2020
We don't care what you want we aren't interested in you

1 Like

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by MrCodeSolo: 2:19am On Jul 06, 2020
vision board*****
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by bestabigaelever(f): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Men should have standards. Women who have nothing to offer should be like the beggars that have no choice
Thank you for that

Some women who have something to offer has standards and they like who they like regardless

2 Likes

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Haywhymido(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Oh ye insatiable beings, take clay and mould the man you want.
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Scootoo: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Go to planet Jupiter ur man is waiting for you there
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2020
globalblogtips:

Alright, can you contact me? Let's talk
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by franklingud(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Zimri:

Peace be unto you brother!
And also with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies In The World (part 2) / Stop Doing This As A Guy / Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.