Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ (6072 Views)

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by chigoizie7(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
globalblogtips:
Not that I am excessively pleased with being single or I am very rich and okay, but if I must go into any eternity conjugal journey, I have my own personal preferences that must be met.

Marriage is a lifetime business, so all aspirations and wishes of both parties must be mutually agreed, to avoid regrets or early dispersal.

GET MY GIVEAWAY BY CLICKING HERE
https://vibeloaded.com

Provided you can meet any of these 5 wishes of mine ahead of a marital relationship, you will win my hearts forever without doubts:

1. If You're gentle, cool, calm, and collected i.e you aren't irrationally strict, I will be willingly yours forever.

2. If You're a king both in the kitchen and the other room perfectly well, don't stress too much, I won't waste your time, my heart belongs to you.

3. If as a man you're a lover of children, that alone can melt my heart, because I've got a huge penchant for kids.

4. If You're a prayerful and prospectively supportive man, I would rest assured we can go places together as couples, so you can easily win my heart forever.

5. If you don't drink, smoke, or go to clubs often, to God be the glory, we can be one forever.

With these 5 important qualities, we are a great idea and perfect couples forever.

And what are you willing to offer?
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Konquest: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
globalblogtips:
Not that I am excessively pleased with being single or I am very rich and okay, but if I must go into any eternity conjugal journey, I have my own personal preferences that must be met.

Marriage is a lifetime business, so all aspirations and wishes of both parties must be mutually agreed, to avoid regrets or early dispersal.

GET MY GIVEAWAY BY CLICKING HERE
https://vibeloaded.com

Provided you can meet any of these 5 wishes of mine ahead of a marital relationship, you will win my hearts forever without doubts:

1. If You're gentle, cool, calm, and collected i.e you aren't irrationally strict, I will be willingly yours forever.

2. If You're a king both in the kitchen and the other room perfectly well, don't stress too much, I won't waste your time, my heart belongs to you.

3. If as a man you're a lover of children, that alone can melt my heart, because I've got a huge penchant for kids.

4. If You're a prayerful and prospectively supportive man, I would rest assured we can go places together as couples, so you can easily win my heart forever.

5. If you don't drink, smoke, or go to clubs often, to God be the glory, we can be one forever.

With these 5 important qualities, we are a great idea and perfect couples forever.
A king in the kitchen?! grin
Re: I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ by Elidrisy20: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mention 5 things you can do as woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did He Rob Lipstick? How Can A Man Be Allowed To Be This Sexy {photo}} / Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF / Miss Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.