Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37630 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2011
Prayer Request

kindly join your faith with ours as we pray for a dear friend Moji for the fruit of the womb. She has been so worried, likewise her husband, BUT, we know that with our God nothing shall be impossible!

Set date to pray as a group is on Tuesday, 13th Sept, pls.

Thank you
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 13, 2011
We will enter His gate with thanksgiving in our hearts and we will enter His court with PRAISE, we'd say this is the day that the Lord has made, we'd rejoice for He has made us glad,

To as many that still believe that there is a God in Heaven! It's another time to intercede for our friends, partners, family members etc. It's another time to lift up our voice in one accord and cry aloud to the Maker of our souls to look down and have mercy upon us and our loved ones. We want God to show Himself strong and faithful in the lives of as many who are looking unto Him for the fruit of the womb. We want Him to pull down every strongholds and barriers that the enemy has built up. We want Him to glorify Himself in their situations and make ways where there seems to be no way. We pray God to have His way in the life of Moji and all of our friends who are expectant of children. This we ask in Jesus name. Amen

For when my soul is overwhelmed, Lord pls take me to the Rock that is higher than me.

Take a minute(s) out today and lift up your soul unto Heaven. And, say some words of prayer for each an everyone. For It's time to seek the Lord. riers that the enemy has built up. We want Him to glorify Himself in their situations and make ways where there seems to be no way. We pray God to have His way in the life of Moji and all of our friends who are expectant of children. This we ask in Jesus name. Amen

For when my soul is overwhelmed, Lord pls take me to the Rock that is higher than me.

Take a minute(s) out today and lift up your soul unto Heaven. And, say some words of prayer for each an everyone. For It's time to seek the Lord.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2011
Today is the 13th day and i'm so excited about it, cos we have booked an appointment with Our God!!!!

If you want to whisper a prayer, pls go ahead and whisper it!!! If you want to say it out loud, you go ahead, agonise in your spirit and pray for the mercy of God to reign in all. Ask for their salvation, that they may know Him and the power of His resurrection. Ask God to give unto them fruits of the womb, We know that our God is able!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
Prayer request:

1. Please join me in praying that the current storm in my life be calmed
2. Every tongue rising against my place/position be silenced
3. Every agreement to take away what rightfully belongs to me be nullified in Jesus name
4. Peace of God upon my home

Thank you all!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 29, 2011
God bless you all brethens,
good thread, just stumbled upon it, im so glad something like this is on nairaland.
oh lord our father, eternal rock of ages ,king of glory,the i am that i am, JEHOVAH YAHWEH, JEHOVAH JIREH, JEHOVAH E-LSHADDAI,i join my faith with the faith of every body looking up to you for one thing or the other and i pray that the requests , prayers and supplication of your children presented before your throne of mercy be answered in the mighty name of jesus christ the son iof the living God, AMEN!
IT IS DONE IN JESUS NAME, good day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Olayemisamuel(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2011
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
It's amazing how God works, it trully amazes! Exactly one month and 4days ago, i posted a prayer request on behalf of a friend MJ. . . . To God be the GLORY.   .   .she is now expecting a child! Today, my heart was filled with great joy and appreciation to God when she told me she is a month pregnant.

Moji lost the pregnancy then.. sad However, just last week Thursday, she was delivered of a baby girl after 4-5years of waiting! Thank God for ALL things. I pray God opens every closed wombs to conceive and be mothers to great children. Blessings~
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
@all
thank you so much for joining hands to pray on posted requests, may God bless us all amen.

It's amazing how God works, it trully amazes! Exactly one month and 4days ago, i posted a prayer request on behalf of a friend MJ. . . . To God be the GLORY.   .   .she is now expecting a child! Today, my heart was filled with great joy and appreciation to God when she told me she is a month pregnant.   

there is still a God in Heaven who answers prayers.

Olayemisi & Seyi: Be it unto YOU according to your faith!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2011
Ancient of Days, as Old as You are. . . . You have never failed.

Lord we thank Thee for this day, humbly we bow before Thee, asking You to show us Your mercy, forgive us Lord of all our trespasses and give us grace never to displease you by our conduct and way of life. We want you to renew our strnght like eagle, pls, take us to the height that only You want us to attain in the name of Jesus! You are the silent Listener to our cries, and you understand our frailty as human, Help Us Lord, Help Us that we may testify of Your goodness in our lives. To the weak, show Yourself strong, to the needy, Pls Lord supply them with good things, to those who tarry for Your miracle for greatness, Lord reveal Yourself and make Your presence known. . . .

You are our God, pls, be our Guide, forever. Amen. #and, let the Lord's children say. . .amen.

Peace!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Enigma(m): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2011
^ Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2011
Lord, awaken Your children unto righteousness. Help us to stand even where iniquity abounds. We ask that our love for You wouldn't wax cold but burn out more for You in Christ name. Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
Gbi gbe ga. . . .!
Gbi gbe ga. . . .!
Oba ti ko yi pa da, Iyin lo ye O o. . . # singing hymns to our God in Yoruba.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by omerese(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2011
to God be the Glory! we have our first child, a baby boy healthy and bouncing with energy. may God answer all our prayers especially those seeking the fruit of the womb. Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by gotizsata: 12:42am On Nov 25, 2011
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2011
Count your blessings
Name them one by one
Count your blessings
See what God has done
Count your blessings
Name them one by one
And it will surprise you what that Lord has done!  grin
Re: Can We Pray Together? by gotizsata: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2011
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2011
Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiseeeeeeeeee the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD! Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeluia!  grin  grin  grin

Bless the name of the lord on my behalf. He has opened two new doors for me - one yesterday, and another today, and I also escaped a near car/truck accident yesterday! In the midst of a trying period, he has given me great cause for Joy! I am filled with so much Joy and faith! He has done it for me! The enemy has been so engaged in this war that they had no way of seeing or blocking these two joys from coming! God is able to do what he says he will do! Alleluia!

Wait on the Lord! Never give up praying and praising until you see the answer to that prayer!

Abeg make una just dey bless the name of the lord on my behalf!

O ti se, o ti se =   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTU9HyUPo_w&feature=related

grin  grin
Re: Can We Pray Together? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
seyibrown:

Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiseeeeeeeeee the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD! Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeluia! grin grin grin

Bless the name of the lord on my behalf. He has opened two new doors for me - one yesterday, and another today, and I also escaped a near car/truck accident yesterday! In the midst of a trying period, he has given me great cause for Joy! I am filled with so much Joy and faith! He has done it for me! The enemy has been so engaged in this war that they had no way of seeing or blocking these two joys from coming! God is able to do what he says he will do! Alleluia!

Wait on the Lord! Never give up praying and praising until you see the answer to that prayer!

Abeg make una just dey bless the name of the lord on my behalf!

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTU9HyUPo_w?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]
O ti se, o ti se = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTU9HyUPo_w&feature=related

grin grin

He has done it again. Praise the Lord.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2011
Thank God for ALL things. . . !
Compliments of the Season, Everyone~
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2012
Heal Our Nation , Oh LORD.
Let Your PEACE reign
Let injustice cease
Let the words of our mouth
and, the meditations of our heart
be acceptable to THEE
Have YOUR way Lord JESUS!
Pls, have YOUR way in Nigeria.

Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^^^ Amen!

I am grateful oh Lord
I am grateful oh Lord
For all you have done for me
I am grateful oh Lord!

The steadfast love of the lord never ceaseth
His mercies never come to an end
They are new every morning
Always new every morning
Great is thy faithfulness!

I am here to bless God's name again for another victory on this matter of my home! I know that he is able to complete what he has started. It has been a tough few months but God has surrounded me with his love and mercy! In the midst of it all he gives me reason to praise him!

I still need you alll to join me in praying that God should take ALL the glory concerning my home! Every person who has chosen to remain an obstacle in the final leg of this battle should be removed for his name's sake!

Happy new year to you all! I pray that you will fulfil your destiny in God this year! Amen  smiley

Osuba re ree o
Osuba re ree o
Oba ta o ri, ta n r'ise owo re
Osuba re ree o!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2012
As you launch out today, do not forget to pray along for a dear one who needs your prayers ~ God is still Faithful to hear our cries and answer when we call.x

A Prayer Point, Pls

seyibrown:

I still need you all to join me in praying that God should take ALL the glory concerning my home! Every person who has chosen to remain an obstacle in the final leg of this battle should be removed for his name's sake!

Happy new year to you all! I pray that you will fulfil your destiny in God this year! Amen  smiley

Osuba re ree o
Osuba re ree o
Oba ta o ri, ta n r'ise owo re
Osuba re ree o!

Re: Can We Pray Together? by darami(f): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
dara-mi:

Thank you all for your prayers. Thank you for your prayer Weebee, l think Sarah laughter was of joy and gratitude.  Sarah said, " God has brought me laughter , and anyone who hears about this will laugh with me (Genesis 21:6). I'm holding on to this word.

Once again thank you all for the prayers, may God bless you all.

Happy new year to everyone here. May this year be the year of our unlimited progress. Amen. I'm here to share my testimony with you all that God has blessed us with a beautiful baby girl and her name is Ireoluwa.  To OlowoTee, Weebee and others, thank you all for your prayers.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
Awwwwh! Thank God for your testimony, Dara-mi~ Thank God! May God be praised forever. Amen.
Hug and kisses to your daughter Bleep. God bless~
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2012
Please, don't forget me o! I continue to see the hand of God and answer to prayer. It is almost finished  . . . . . almost time for a complete testimony!  smiley Please, continue to pray for me that:

1. Every tongue that has arisen against me and my place be condemned and silenced!
2. All those who gather to remove from my place should fall for my sake!
3. God should defend my place for his name's sake! (II Kings 19: 32 - 34) = http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=II%20KINGS%2019%20:%2032%20-%2034&version=KJV
4. An idea I conceived some five years ago is finally taking shape. This dream must be birthed in Jesus name!

Your prayers are all appreciated. God bless you all!  smiley

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
Just checked the prayer mail box (prayerteam_nl@yahoo.com) now after a period of time and here's a request...

Please Pray GOD controls every part of the physical,mental and spiritual part of my life with the best results.Pray GOD controls even the minor things in my life with the best results.Pray GOD controls and manipulates every second in my life with the best results.Pray GOD gives me unlimited extra time in my life to do HIS will.Pray GOD gives me confidence that HEs in control of every part of my life.

Pray GOD guides and gives me all Wisdom and Knowledge.Pray my soulmate has already been prepared for me and I have already been prepared for my soul mate.Pray GOD unites me and my soul mate together real soon.Never been on a date or ever had a girlfriend and been Praying and hoping for this for at least 18 years... Please Pray GOD Blesses me so i can Bless others in every way every day of my life.Pray I can help people who are targeted by every kind of evil 100% of the time.Pray GOD Blesses me to be able to expose evil 100% of the time and evil will not be able to hide once exposed.Pray a hedge of protection around mind body and soul. Pray GOD overflows me with HIS Power,HOLY SPIRIT and Presence in my life. Pray the HOLY SPIRIT is so strong in my life that Satan and his servants will flee with terror because GODS presence is so strong in my life. Pray my body would be a strong vessel for the HOLY SPIRIT. Pray GOD causes satan and those used by satan great confusion when they come against me with their evil plans and Pray GOD sends His angels to to fight along side me when is happens.Pray GOD cuffs me in His Hand when evil comes against me.Pray GOD has unlimited Mercy on me.Pray GOD raises me lightyears above satan and those used by satan to glorify GOD.Pray GOD watches over me at all times.Pray GOD guides me in all wisdom and knowledge.Pray GOD takes away my fears and increases my faith.Pray GOD heals my body completely.Pray all the people that have seen my Prayer Requests in past years will be reminded to Pray for my Prayer Requests again.Pray all the people who saw my Prayer Requests in the past years will have it put it in their hearts and minds to Pray for my past Prayer Requests again...In JESUS Name Amen...Thanks for your Prayers...Phil Chavez
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
... Lord, bless your people once again. And, in our life situations, pls Lord, make Your presence known. Forgive us our trespasses in Jesus name. Amen.

Help us, Lord.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
#worship song

Ta lo to O
ta lo ju O lo
Laiye Lorun ko si o,
ta lo ju O lo..
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2012
It's another beautiful day to give Him praise for all He's done, and all He's still going to do in our lives. Let the praises spring forth. Regardless of our present difficulties, let the praises flow...smiley

Iyanu loruko Re
Iyanu loruko Re
Baba mi to se un teni kan ko le se rara
Iyanu lorulo Re..

All hail the power of Jesus name
Let angels prostrate forth, bring forth the royal diadem and crown Him Lord of ALL. Bring forth the royal diadem and crown Him Lord of ALL...
Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
Alleluia, Praise the Lord
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Thank you, My Lord
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
God answers prayer.

Praise God..!

Yesterday he receives an employment letter to resume work in few days away. Yes, I could remember the prayer session he attended JUST last month and prayer was made with declarations that he should 'go and get those jobs, that God has prepared for him'. Hmmm, finally, after several years of toiling... He got a new job, with another interview for next week...

Really, there are times when God shows up so swiftly and you wish every other request could come so timely...smiley While at other times, he says 'hOlD oN... :/ smiley

Somehow, an experience with God could be likened to an orange, you don't know how sweet or bitter it is UNTIL you have a taste/sip. Jesus is Sweet! #hisTestimony
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2012
Pls kindly join hands/faith to say some prayers for a friend (Taiye) whose EDD is anytime soon. It seems she's pretty scared and would want some prayers...for safe delivery. She sends in her request, today. We believe that with God, all things are possible. Thank you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Thousands Storm Adeboye’s Crusade In Bauchi (Pictures) / Understanding The Concept of Tithing / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.