Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab (5216 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / I Dont Do Hook Up - Pretty Girl That Washes Cars For A Living Says (pics) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Mobilecrewnet(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2020
Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Abroad

A Twitter user has shared the story of how a lady dumped her boyfriend who was earning a sizable sum to get hooked to a man who reside abroad.

According to the influencer identified as @TWEETORACLE the lady left her boyfriend with an N400k monthly pay and decided to marry a man who washes plates overseas. Going further, he revealed that the boyfriend she dumped now works in an oil company while her overseas husband is serving jail-term.

Narrating the story via Twitter, he wrote; “I know a girl that turned down a Naija guy earning N400K to marry a guy washing plate abroad. She said the guy abroad can make easily. Today, the Naija guy is now earning above N1.2M monthly in an Oil company and the American guy she married has been in jail for drug crime.”

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by sinaj(f): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2020
Twitter and their burnt dodo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by madridguy(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2020
I can't blame the lady, I will say her permutation failed her. The guy earning 400k then now earn 1.2 now can also lost his job.

May God Almighty always guide us to the right path.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by illicit(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Na only bad things u dey know

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by madridguy(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2020
grin grin grin

sinaj:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by paulolee(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2020
naija film.... cast.. ...abroad guy- jim iyke ...naija lady- Stephanie okereke ....naija guy- ramsey noah.. ....produced and directed by teko benson..

13 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by DanseMacabre(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Twitter tales by moonlight...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by sylve11: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2020
Some twitter users go just sit down come fabricate story on that people go talk. undecided cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by chinchonglee(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2020
And so??

What's the moral lesson?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Zimri(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2020
I troway cap for Twitter stories

5 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Archtype(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2020
madridguy:
I can't blame the lady, I will say her permutation failed her. The guy earning 400k then now earn 1.2 now can also lost his job.

Amen
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by hakunamatata00(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
sinaj:
burnt dodo indeed, Twitter no go kill person
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by betonnaira: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2020
if u think am wellllllll i better dey abroad..... atleast for there she fit find her way if she no lazy oh
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by SweetCunt97(f): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2020
Shit happens
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by merieam16(f): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2020
hmm..inside life
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Iceyjayz: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2020
sinaj:
Lies
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by HMarshal(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2020
sinaj:

Lmao! The burnt dodo got me,it looks & tastes awful.
Someone will just wake up & compose silly fantasies & expect everybody to go "Ahhhhhh"
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by oglalasioux(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2020
madridguy:

Very true. Reason why I don't regret anything.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by ruggedtimi(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2020
madridguy:

you get sense my man....anything can happen. The guy in prison can be released and deported back some day, become a governor or senator in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Raeheemwayne: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lamp tales from Shakespeare.
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Ayemileto(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Thank God most people on this thread realise the story is fake and didn't go around bashing the Lady.

Also, who noticed the Twitter guy didn't say the Nigerian guy was her Boyfriend, but OP somehow claim the story says so, probably to get more clicks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
How much does the girl earn??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Amotekun777: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by abumeinben(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
It's good.

There's joy in starting all over.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by kiddkash(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
love is blind. and it has no sense of smell
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
madridguy:

Which nosense permutation. She wants to enter America. Do you know how much the guy that washes plates in US earn by permutation and Dollar-Naira conversation. It might even be higher than the 400k earning guy or less lower
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by XXLMANDIGO: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
I am searching for a soulmate cool
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by madridguy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Either way its still permutation.

TOPCRUISE:

Which nosense permutation. She wants to enter America. Do you know how much the guy that washes plates in US earn by permutation and Dollar-Naira conversation. It might even be higher than the 400k earning guy or less lower
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Golan007: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
madridguy:

Whilst the plate washer cannot lose his job abi?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by chiiraq802(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Twitter and lies.... grin
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by faithfull18(f): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fables.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by revolt(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Honestly plate washer for yankee better pass oil worker for naija....those wey know ...know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / Your Girlfriend's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.